Super Bowl Predictions

May these Odds...

Well, there's plenty of wiggle-room for this NFL weekend, finishing out with the MNF game between the Cards-Rams, and geez, can anyone deny the pool is WIDE open? I can't remember the last time one might say, "It's anyone's game!" I disagree it's completely open-wide, however, there's truly much speculation and fantasy-football anarchy. The Packers are still favorites as are other heavyweights thanks to great QBs (Mahomes/Brady), but the dark-horses (49ers, Eagles, Rams) honestly make it a wager-party. At least the gorgeous cheerleaders will have the most fun.

====

STANDARD (Sane):

Right through wild-card weekend, let's see (hmm), it seems the Chiefs can handle the Steelers and the Cowboys might down SF while the Bucs could slide easily. This suggests an eventual strenght-based coasting for the Chiefs/Bucs.

OPEN (Insane):

Now, for the crazies. Well, the Cards-Rams and Bengals-Raiders matchups are even. It's anyone's game. However, maybe the 49ers can down Dallas with JG-QB and the still-defiant Eagles stun the world and Brady's Bucs while the Steelers potentially upset the Chiefs. Can you believe it? This suggests more variations. That's why I'm going (now) with the Buffalo Bills getting through farther than expected...all the way to the Super Bowl --- to meet who --- my dark-horse faves --- the Philadelphia Eagles (why not?)! I wouldn't play big on this pool unless I was a millionaire with money to burn.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

View attachment 587968
That one looks like she's been grazing the astro turf a little heavily!

I’m glad those two played each other. It allowed one of them to advance o the next round. No one wants to play the chiefs packers or Brady.

I think or hope stafford beats Brady.
Bills looked good last week against arguably a better defense than the Chiefs. If superhuman Josh Allen shows up this week they can beat them.

Bills looked good last week against arguably a better defense than the Chiefs. If superhuman Josh Allen shows up this week they can beat them.
I hope so. I want San Fran, bills, Rams and Cincinnati to advance. That way a new qb wins his first Super Bowl.

No one wants to see Brady win another one.

Aaron Rogers is an arrogant dick. He can’t win now.

I wouldn’t hate mahomes winning another one.

And I’m rooting for stafford although I’ll laugh if he loses after leaving Detroit

I hope so. I want San Fran, bills, Rams and Cincinnati to advance. That way a new qb wins his first Super Bowl.

And I’m rooting for stafford although I’ll laugh if he loses after leaving Detroit
Jimmy G won’t win this game. He makes too many stupid mistakes.

I think KC v. Tampa will be the best game...two great QB's....two great coaches.... But yeah...Buffalo v. Los Angeles or San Fran would be really fun to watch too.

10-13 NFL films worthy. Great game . People will be talking about this and the other playoff games for a long time.
🍺🥤🫕🍗🥩🥩🌭🍔 getting ready for tomorrow.:cool:

Bills and Bucs today. Though being a Niner Fan for decades, and their beating of the Rams in the last six games with SF I hope the Rams win today.

Forum List

Back