Super Bowl Predictions

It looks like a slate-full of surprisingly 'intriguing' NFL playoffs games this season, right? I don't want a Bucs-Pats matchup, and I doubt many others do either. However, I'd like to make some 'wagers' here about who's going to make the Big Show entertaining come Bowl-day. Also, how about some ad-predictions (haha)?

====

Bracket-analysts who've made playoff scenarios have various matchup-victor predictions, but I don't think there's much uncertainty regarding the strong Ravens/Cardinals (AFC/NFC) teams going very far or at least making strong showings. However, here's my predicitions with casted matchups ---

AFC
I like the Ravens downing the Patriots who'll win their first playoff game while the Chiefs should down their matchup (I think the Bills?) to offer a nice Chiefs-Ravens conference championship, and who can stop these Ravens anyways?

NFC
I like the Cardinals taking down the Packers if they meet after the Packers should down Washington, while the Bucs will/should face a Rams team after they down them Cowboys (those are the bracket-pairings, right?). In any case, don't bet against Brady or his new-look Bucs unless there's a real diadem to challenge the official 'old-man' of American football.

SUPER BOWL:
I'm calling Brady's Bucs to meet with the Ravens in this Bowl, and it's going to be entertaining more or less, but I see the Ravens tightening-down to come out ahead in a final score of I think 29-20, with good/adequate defense and anticipated reliable offense. That's my casting! What do you think?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

View attachment 572096

My prediction is someone will win, and quite a few will get brain damage.

Josh Allen was lights out tonight. He will win you a SB before it's all over. Probably a couple of them, even if it's not this year.
i hope it's this season for a Super Bowl win. We Bills fans have high expectations for our team this season.

I am waiting to see how Derrick Henry looks when he comes back. If he is even close to what he was before his injury, the Titans will go to the Super Bowl. And win it.

They would be favorite I would think. The Bills and Chiefs both looked dominant in their wins, but DH is a different thing to deal with all together.

They would be favorite I would think. The Bills and Chiefs both looked dominant in their wins, but DH is a different thing to deal with all together.

When his injury was announced I figured the Titans were done. But they have managed to do well without him. With him it is another level.

The Stadium Silences(?)!

These 'dark horses' die quickly like a dream, and I simply can't believe how *unpredictable* this felt like before this weekend. The Eagles, Patriots, Steelers all died hard. I'm going for all excitement(s) now, so I'm going with Bills, Bengals, 49ers, and Bucs. Why 49ers --- it can't ALL go down without a dark-horse in this INSANE pool. What do you think?

====

TOM BRADY: It's the fans that make this game predictable, no?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

pan2.jpg

I am waiting to see how Derrick Henry looks when he comes back. If he is even close to what he was before his injury, the Titans will go to the Super Bowl. And win it.
He looked great and they lost.

Bengals are due a little luck they would have had all of those Steeler ring if Cook never got hurt. Best player you never heard of.

Forum List

Back