Sundowners Joe Loses Train Of Thought, Corrects Himself Several Times In One Sentence

Dayum. Somebody actually started a thread about a single sentence.
The good ship Rump must be sinking like a STONE.

Obama knows Joe doesn't have what it takes to be president...that's why he told him not to run last time and still hasn't endorsed him this time. If Obama endorses him now, who gives a fuck. Who else is he going to endorse...Trump?

This has likely been the most telling omission of the democrat primary cycle...what former president doesn't endorse his vice president of eight years? One who knows that vice president isn't worthy of the endorsement.

Obama knows Joe doesn't have what it takes to be president...that's why he told him not to run last time and still hasn't endorsed him this time. If Obama endorses him now, who gives a fuck. Who else is he going to endorse...Trump?

This has likely been the most telling omission of the democrat primary cycle...what former president doesn't endorse his vice president of eight years? One who knows that vice president isn't worthy of the endorsement.

Obama hasn't endorsed anyone because he wanted the voters to decide, on their own. He did not wish to be a "kingmaker". He hasn't endorsed Joe Biden because now it not the time to be worrying about the election as thousands of Americans die.

Why are you trying to make something of this while the USA is facing the highest rates of death in its history?

Yes, it is a depressing spectacle to observe...but

For some reason I still believe the DemonRats are going to do a switcheroo and dump Biden....sooner or later, the writting is on the wall....at least that's my opinion.

For some reason I still believe the DemonRats are going to do a switcheroo and dump Biden....sooner or later, the writting is on the wall....at least that's my opinion.
i thought that by now that bin biden would of said something along the lines of "I was there when Abraham Lincoln and Jimmy Carter signed the anticipation procol harum that finally freed the slaves in 1962"

Obama hasn't endorsed anyone because he wanted the voters to decide, on their own. He did not wish to be a "kingmaker".
Bullshit.

I've never heard of a former President not endorsing his VP.

That "not a kingmaker" was the Biden Campaign's spin on not getting the endorsement.

And why was Joe asked not to run in 2016? That was his best shot, and when a VP traditional runs for president...but Obama chose Hillary to be his standard bearer instead...because Joe didn't have what it took in Obama's view. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

I've been thinking the same thing but it always seems when a replacement candidate comes along they pull a Bloomberg or a Cuomo and can't make the grade. Them Dems. sure as hell don't have a stockpile. The cupboard is so bare that I hear some pundits projecting to the time when AOC is old enough to run. Too crazy.

Forum List

Back