Sundowners Joe Loses Train Of Thought, Corrects Himself Several Times In One Sentence

Obama hasn't endorsed anyone because he wanted the voters to decide, on their own. He did not wish to be a "kingmaker".
Bullshit.

I've never heard of a former President not endorsing his VP.

JFK never endorsed LBJ. Fact.
I'm going to give you a funny...because I lol'd...but it's kinda sad too. :salute:

Dark humor. But TROO!

FDR never endorsed Truman either, and I don't think he would have.

Anyway, it's way early for an endorsement. First guy I looked up was Eisenhower, knowing how little he thought of Nixon. Ike did give an endosement --- in July (that's 1968, I'm not sure he offered an endorsement in '60)

Last edited:
Obama hasn't endorsed anyone because he wanted the voters to decide, on their own. He did not wish to be a "kingmaker".
Bullshit.

I'm going to give you a funny...because I lol'd...but it's kinda sad too. :salute:

Dark humor. But TROO!

Anyway, it's way early for an endorsement. First guy I looked up was Eisenhower, knowing how little he thought of Nixon. Ike did give an endosement --- in July.
All before my time...Nixon was president when I was born...but I don't remember him or Ford...Jimmy Carter is the first President I remember. The Oil Embargo, gas lines, solar heat in the White House and Hostages in Iran.

Bullshit.

Dark humor. But TROO!

Anyway, it's way early for an endorsement. First guy I looked up was Eisenhower, knowing how little he thought of Nixon. Ike did give an endosement --- in July.
All before my time...Nixon was president when I was born...but I don't remember him or Ford...Jimmy Carter is the first President I remember. The Oil Embargo, gas lines, solar heat in the White House and Hostages in Iran.

Omigod, you're a young whippersnapper? Here all this time I thought you were an old fart. Musta been the previous avatar. I do remember Eisenhower from childhood (mine, not his).

Reading up on it a bit it turns out the reason Ike did that endorsement in July, more than two weeks before the party's convention, was because he was in Walter Reed having heart attacks every other day so he broke with his tradition of never offering an endorsement before the party formally nominated somebody, fearing he wouldn't survive that long. Still don't know for sure about 1960 but he clearly danced around it.

Obama knows Joe doesn't have what it takes to be president...that's why he told him not to run last time and still hasn't endorsed him this time. If Obama endorses him now, who gives a fuck. Who else is he going to endorse...Trump?

This has likely been the most telling omission of the democrat primary cycle...what former president doesn't endorse his vice president of eight years? One who knows that vice president isn't worthy of the endorsement.

Obama hasn't endorsed anyone because he wanted the voters to decide, on their own. He did not wish to be a "kingmaker". He hasn't endorsed Joe Biden because now it not the time to be worrying about the election as thousands of Americans die.

Why are you trying to make something of this while the USA is facing the highest rates of death in its history?
Kingmaker? Like he was in 2016 when he campaigned his ass of for Hitlery?:abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit.

Dark humor. But TROO!

Anyway, it's way early for an endorsement. First guy I looked up was Eisenhower, knowing how little he thought of Nixon. Ike did give an endosement --- in July (that's 1968, I'm not sure he offered an endorsement in '60)
Good call! FDR was dead then.

Bullshit.

Dark humor. But TROO!

Omigod, you're a young whippersnapper? Here all this time I thought you were an old fart. Musta been the previous avatar. I do remember Eisenhower from childhood (mine, not his).

Reading up on it a bit it turns out the reason Ike did that endorsement in July, more than two weeks before the party's convention, was because he was in Walter Reed having heart attacks every other day so he broke with his tradition of never offering an endorsement before the party formally nominated somebody, fearing he wouldn't survive that long. Still don't know for sure about 1960 but he clearly danced around it.

I'm an old fart on the inside. ;)

Bullshit.

Dark humor. But TROO!

Good call! FDR was dead then.

I guess we're saying FDR would rather die than endorse Truman. Can't argue with that.

At the rate of decay we’ve seen the past year, he’ll be asking where is mom is by June.

Sad his handlers parade him in public like this.

This is so hard for me to watch.

The Democrats and ONLY the Democrats could put a man in this shape in front of the nation and think to run him in a presidential election this grueling. If we weren't in a pandemic, it would be clear to everyone that he's not capable, and less capable by the day.

It's so sad, actually.

Joe will be our next president. You better get used to that idea.

Joe certainly has a chance unless he wanders off into the forest a few days before the election and they find him a week later in some small town sniffing the merchandise at the local wig shop.

Joe will be our next president. You better get used to that idea.
If any Democrat becomes President in 2021 this country will never recover from the COVID19 crisis. They have nobody that could handle rebuilding our economy. You can already see that by the idiotic, non crisis related things they have funded in the rescue bill. Democrats are why we are 23+ trillion in debt. Their habit of trying to dig their way out of a hole is their biggest and most incurable problem.

But I'm sure Crazy Joe will save us from Covid 19, right after he finishes sniffing out breast cancer and curing it with his "magic hands"!!!

FB_IMG_1586417944626.jpg

Last edited:
Obama knows Joe doesn't have what it takes to be president...that's why he told him not to run last time and still hasn't endorsed him this time. If Obama endorses him now, who gives a fuck. Who else is he going to endorse...Trump?

This has likely been the most telling omission of the democrat primary cycle...what former president doesn't endorse his vice president of eight years? One who knows that vice president isn't worthy of the endorsement.

Obama hasn't endorsed anyone because he wanted the voters to decide, on their own. He did not wish to be a "kingmaker". He hasn't endorsed Joe Biden because now it not the time to be worrying about the election as thousands of Americans die.

Why are you trying to make something of this while the USA is facing the highest rates of death in its history?
You must have the tiniest feet of any human on the planet. I've never watched someone dance on the head of a pin as perfectly as you do.
If you really believe Joe was 'stuttering' when he was interviewed by Fredo you are fucking delusional.
It's going to be hilarious to watch your little 'pole' dance after the DNC takes Joe of the playing field.

Forum List

Back