Sunday News Shows Spent Zero Minutes Covering Attempted Assassination of Brett Kavanaugh.

One day the patriots will have the upper hand once again in America and when that day comes these weasel democrats will pay a huge price... This is why its even more important to elect Trump's people even more than it is to re elect Trump.....

Didn't the suspect turn himself in? He himself called 911 to claim he was having suicidal thoughts etc. What else is there to say about the subject?

It was not like bystanders brought him down or the cops chased him for blocks etc.

You retards will give anything to bury the lede on the Jan 6 hearings, no? Poor trumptards. My sympathy.

Didn't the suspect turn himself in? He himself called 911 to claim he was having suicidal thoughts etc. What else is there to say about the subject?

It was not like bystanders brought him down or the cops chased him for blocks etc.

You retards will give anything to bury the lede on the Jan 6 hearings, no? Poor trumptards. My sympathy.
Not enough blood? A Leftard gunned down Republicans playing baseball, and MSM buried the story.

Jan. 6 "hearings"?
You retards will try anything to bury the lead on: inflation, food shortages, gas prices, open borders, soaring crime, etc., etc., etc..
Poor Demtards. My sympathy.

Jan. 6 "hearings"?
You retards will try anything to bury the lead on: inflation, food shortages, gas prices, open borders, soaring crime, etc., etc., etc..
Poor Demtards. My sympathy.
Who's not reporting the news on inflation etc? You need to get out of your mommy's basement and watch other news besides Fox and OANN.
:itsok:

January 6th is a non-story. Nothing changed. It's political drama, Nothing more. People are hurting and Democrats play politics.

Media ignoring attempted assassinations of Republicans is the topic, shitforbrains.
You really are a retard. You have a specific title and topic. But since you could not respond, you are now changing the topic?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :laughing0301:

January 6th is a non-story. Nothing changed. It's political drama, Nothing more. People are hurting and Democrats play politics.
What else are you trumptards going to say? Good to see that you are echoing the official talking points. :itsok:

You really are a retard. You have a specific title and topic. But since you could not respond, you are now changing the topic?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :laughing0301:
Says shitforbrains who thinks a few unarmed trespassers 18 months ago is a current event more important than an attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice a few days ago.

It's not so much the lefty terrorist who attempted the assassination (lefties commit violent acts all the time), it's the DemoKKKrat politicians, like Chuck Schumer, who put him up to it. They're the real threat.

What else are you trumptards going to say? Good to see that you are echoing the official talking points. :itsok:
I'm right and you know it. What's this shit show going to do to help the people that are hurting?

Says shitforbrains who thinks a few unarmed trespassers 18 months ago is a current event more important than an attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice a few days ago.

Attempted assassination? He never pulled the gun anywhere near Kavinaugh.

If that is your standard. Everyone who has a gun within two blocks of a public official is an assassin right?

About what? The “Assassin” was two blocks away and called the cops on himself. The hysterics from the Right make it sound as if the Nut was setting up a Nuke in the basement of the house.
He was on his way to assassinate Kavanaugh. He admitted it.

Forum List

Back