Sunday Blame Thread:Taiwan Earthquake & Bronx Crane Collapse.So Who Or What Are The Culprits?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue::cow::crybaby: Although the far left hasn't blamed anyone just yet on national television, you would think some of them would of by now. Just like the time when that train flew off the tracks,every weather event & every time the government shuts down.
It's always blamed on the GOP and very white people.
So, this week we had a tragic earthquake and another crane debacle in New York.
Make your best judgment and decide who to blame on this weeks tragic events.
And yes, you can blame any of the Bush's.
:eusa_think::smoke::tongue-44:

planetary alignments show that calamity will befall the Super Bowl...bad avacados are festering with bacterium right now to attack the bowels of the Bowl watchers....Sharts,,,,sharts every where...

• Banned

does this mean that joe biden will demand that around 3 million cows be captured and later be shot at gunpoint? like hitler did.

Hitler never slaughtered cattle....That was Goering..

well I am going to do my part in saving the planet, so every time a cow, or any animal that looks like a cow crosses/runs into my back yard, the last thing they will see are the bullets coming from my 44mag or my Wal-Mart AK-47

planetary alignments show that calamity will befall the Super Bowl...bad avacados are festering with bacterium right now to attack the bowels of the Bowl watchers....Sharts,,,,sharts every where...
so does this mean that if denver wins today, it will be blamed on violent stool aliments?

so does this mean that if denver wins today, it will be blamed on violent stool aliments?
That and the high altitude, who am I kidding..It's the last game of the season and there is legal weed in Denver......We all know that Denver will win, they are used to the high.....

That and the high altitude, who am I kidding..It's the last game of the season and there is legal weed in Denver......We all know that Denver will win, they are used to the high.....
well, if one of those two foot wide meteors lands near the "0 yard line" during the game..who will we blame

and remember when cows were dying in the hundreds/or was it thousands? in the 80's? I forgot,,,hmm, what were they being fed? Kraft Mac Cheese?

Forum List

Back