summit snub

How many attacks on "the homeland" before 9-11 dipshit...

The economy IS doing better than it was in 2001, but that isn't saying much, and its really only doing better for the upper 1%, it has yet to "trickle down" to the masses.

The unemployment figures on the other hand are because they changed how unemployment is calculated...

They were set in motion the second Bush thought he could count on the support of democrats or liberals in the larger WOT. They wouldn't postpone the political war to help support America in the WOT. To this day they continue to argue about Iraqs complicity in terrorism. Well, today Iraq is undeniably a hot bed for al qaeda and every other bunch of islamic loonys so the argument changes to "America created them".

The Dems at the time VOTED for the war... other than that everything else is irrelevant. They had NO, NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, power in congress for 6 years, they could not OPPOSE ANYTHING, they could complain, they could critize, but in the end all they could do was talk, they had no real effect on policy, everything Bush asked for, he got.

Everything that has gone right and everything that has gone wrong in Iraq to this day continues to be on the heads of the GOP and Bush, period.

Please explain to me how going into Iraq for the "wrong" reason somehow makes cutting and running the next appropriate military move in the larger WOT?

Staying the course will do nothing but continue to let any enimes we have there sit back and happily bleed us dry while using our presense there as cover for their actions like they have for the last 3 years.

And what exactly are you hoping to accomplish by staying in Iraq? What do you think we can accomplish? How?

Are you under some illusion that when or if American troops leave Iraq that the WOT is over?

Iraq is not, never was, important to the "WOT". Even though there is now a minor Al-Q element in Iraq, if you consider most of the violence is driven by a mixture of natinoalism and tribalism its a pretty good bet the Iraqis will turn on the foreign elements in their country once the larger of two wolves are gone, Al-Q's nature is such that it does not want to tolerate different views held even by their fellow Muslims. Once the US is gone their usefullness to the native Iraqi fighters will be gone too... but honestly, honestly its anyones fucking guess what'll happen once we leave.

Polite discourse? HELLO! You've guys have been advocating the assassination of the President! You guys are currently arguing to cut funding for our troops. Every step we take to protect the American people, you oppose it with some nonsense.

There is nothing polite about lying in an effort to undermine your nation! There is nothing polite about advocating assasination! There is nothing polite about accusing your political opponents of a bunch of bull you know is not true.

When the left starts being polite you can start lecturing people about polite discourse. Otherwise you are just another hypocrite.

See, now you're struggling and you've reached into a bag of "dittohead" strawman talking points.

How about you give me some quotes were I've called for assassination, hell even cutting the budget for the DoD (which I am actualy in favor of, but more along the lines of better accounting and regulation to prevent war profiteering and negligent spending rather than simply cutting it). What have "I" been lying about, what have "I" accused people of that is a bunch of bull that isn't true, and what proposed steps to "protect" the American people have "I" opposed?

The economy IS doing better than it was in 2001, but that isn't saying much, and its really only doing better for the upper 1%, it has yet to "trickle down" to the masses.

The unemployment figures on the other hand are because they changed how unemployment is calculated...

You are a committed kool-aid drinker.:happy2:

The Dems at the time VOTED for the war... other than that everything else is irrelevant. They had NO, NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, power in congress for 6 years, they could not OPPOSE ANYTHING, they could complain, they could critize, but in the end all they could do was talk, they had no real effect on policy, everything Bush asked for, he got.

And they did--they complained, whined, criticized, accused,insulted Bush to the point where it was evident to our friends and enemies that half of America was too busy ripping his foreign policy to shreds for political purposes to be taken seriously

Everything that has gone right and everything that has gone wrong in Iraq to this day continues to be on the heads of the GOP and Bush, period.

Please----Democrats vote for the war and then suddenly they feel like they can just wash thier hands of all responsibilty ? Nice try--it's all on public record and the whines of "We were tricked" are so disingenuous I could puke.

Staying the course will do nothing but continue to let any enimes we have there sit back and happily bleed us dry while using our presense there as cover for their actions like they have for the last 3 years.

And what exactly are you hoping to accomplish by staying in Iraq? What do you think we can accomplish? How?

This penchant to desribe "staying the course" as sitting on back and being bled dry is garbage. Purposely interpreting it as stubborn insistence to lose has won public popularity but is hardly an accurate portrayal of the intent.

Iraq is not, never was, important to the "WOT". Even though there is now a minor Al-Q element in Iraq, if you consider most of the violence is driven by a mixture of natinoalism and tribalism its a pretty good bet the Iraqis will turn on the foreign elements in their country once the larger of two wolves are gone, Al-Q's nature is such that it does not want to tolerate different views held even by their fellow Muslims. Once the US is gone their usefullness to the native Iraqi fighters will be gone too... but honestly, honestly its anyones fucking guess what'll happen once we leave.

Says who?--were you privy to the planning of the WOT? You don't think that the manner that the Iraq issue is resolved will have any effect on the WOT? How different things might be if all of America supported our efforts or at the very least kept thier political aspirations quiet so we could fight the WOT as one. I could even support a plan that's intention was to create chaos in Iraq. Muslim killing muslim, returning to tribalism and more than anything prove to the world that the way some interpret and teach Islam is pure evil.

And they did--they complained, whined, criticized, accused,insulted Bush to the point where it was evident to our friends and enemies that half of America was too busy ripping his foreign policy to shreds for political purposes to be taken seriously

You mean our friends that Bush snubed with his generous offer of "Ya you can come help us rebuild Iraq, but you're not getting a cut of the pie or a say in any of it" right after he gave our friends the finger by invading Iraq in the first place? Our foreign policy under Bush has always been, "fuck your opinions and concerns I'll do what I want because you can't do anything to stop me, so either get on board or shut up", but you're mistaken if you think he isn't taken seriously... being in charge of the most powerful military in the world guarantees that much. So no, it wasn't critizim that doomed Bush's foreign policy, or "emboldened" our enimies... it was his foreign policy itself and its lack of compromise, diplomacy, and strict adherence to ideology despite contradicting or changing facts on the ground.

Please----Democrats vote for the war and then suddenly they feel like they can just wash thier hands of all responsibilty ? Nice try--it's all on public record and the whines of "We were tricked" are so disingenuous I could puke.

The point that is lost on you is that after the war was voted for any support or lack there of from Democrats was moot. Bush got everything he asked for.

This penchant to desribe "staying the course" as sitting on back and being bled dry is garbage. Purposely interpreting it as stubborn insistence to lose has won public popularity but is hardly an accurate portrayal of the intent.

What have we done differently in the past year? But its not surprising to see someone like you take such offense to "stay the course" and still throw "cut and run" around all the time, its par for the course.

So no, it wasn't critizim that doomed Bush's foreign policy, or "emboldened" our enimies... it was his foreign policy itself and its lack of compromise, diplomacy, and strict adherence to ideology despite contradicting or changing facts on the ground......

How lame. You are wrong on so many things that its hard to comment at all.

1. You don't compromise with terrorists and dictators.
2. You can't be diplomatic with "friends" like the French and Germans who cheat on you and stab you in the back, using the UN to screw us.

Where's OCA when we need him? Slap this loser!

You mean our friends that Bush snubed with his generous offer of "Ya you can come help us rebuild Iraq, but you're not getting a cut of the pie or a say in any of it" right after he gave our friends the finger by invading Iraq in the first place? Our foreign policy under Bush has always been, "fuck your opinions and concerns I'll do what I want because you can't do anything to stop me, so either get on board or shut up", but you're mistaken if you think he isn't taken seriously... being in charge of the most powerful military in the world guarantees that much. So no, it wasn't critizim that doomed Bush's foreign policy, or "emboldened" our enimies... it was his foreign policy itself and its lack of compromise, diplomacy, and strict adherence to ideology despite contradicting or changing facts on the ground.

The point that is lost on you is that after the war was voted for any support or lack there of from Democrats was moot. Bush got everything he asked for.

Our "friends" were involved in money for oil deals--getting rich by circumventing UN sanctions ( which ain't hard). Which country would you rather fight ? One who is acting as a single unit or one that is being split at the seams by the opposing party?

What have we done differently in the past year? But its not surprising to see someone like you take such offense to "stay the course" and still throw "cut and run" around all the time, its par for the course.

Tactics and troop concentrations have changed for two. I don't take offense at staying the course--I take offense to the way you twist its meaning. If you dont like "cut and run", please explain to me what the new plan that the democrats have then because it sure sounds like retreating to me.

How lame. You are wrong on so many things that its hard to comment at all.

1. You don't compromise with terrorists and dictators.
2. You can't be diplomatic with "friends" like the French and Germans who cheat on you and stab you in the back, using the UN to screw us.

Where's OCA when we need him? Slap this loser!

How about you do some research on the number and money value of non-US based contracts that were handed out before trying to sound like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Secondly even if some countries did throw bitch fests before the war it isn't a smart idea to burn bridges like that and then go back expecting help because "its a global problem".

As far as what exactly it means to "compromise" with terrorists (and what exactly constitues one) is a matter of opinion, but I suppose you thought Reagan was a real pice of shit then eh?

Finally how about you speak for your own damned self instead of avoiding anything of substance if you expect to be taken even a little bit seriously.

one on us soil proper....two embasies which are us soil and one us ship which is us soil so that makes at least four during the blow job years....

one on us soil proper....two embassies which are us soil and one us ship which is us soil so that makes at least four during the blow job years....

Dang it manu.........No facts please..........

Everything was great and wonderful during the blowjob yrs.....
No embassy bombing,
no world trade center bombing,
no Elian Gonzales,
no branch Dravidian's..
no USS Cole.......
.Nada.....Peace and harmony.........singing .......kumbiaaaaaaaaayyyyy..........

Same as during the Carter yrs........No embassy hostages taken and held for, what...how long,two yrs......
no gas shortage,,
no 21% inflation,
no high unemployment..........
Those were the good old day........
Myself I Cant Wait To Have Those Days Back........
:bs1:

And NOW, we have these people telling us how,
We, are the idiots who lived through all those events.
Don't UNDERSTAND....WE'RE THE UNINFORMED....
And Now to top it off, they want our military men and women who have sacrificed their lives, for what they think is a worthy cause, to come home in defeat, just because they don't have the gut's to stand for anything.....

:dev3: ....

Dang it manu.........No facts please..........

Everything was great and wonderful during the blowjob yrs.....
No embassy bombing,
no world trade center bombing,
no Elian Gonzales,
no branch Dravidian's..
no USS Cole.......
.Nada.....Peace and harmony.........singing .......kumbiaaaaaaaaayyyyy..........

Same as during the Carter yrs........No embassy hostages taken and held for, what...how long,two yrs......
no gas shortage,,
no 21% inflation,
no high unemployment..........
Those were the good old day........
Myself I Cant Wait To Have Those Days Back........
:bs1:

And NOW, we have these people telling us how,
We, are the idiots who lived through all those events.
Don't UNDERSTAND....WE'RE THE UNINFORMED....
And Now to top it off, they want our military men and women who have sacrificed their lives, for what they think is a worthy cause, to come home in defeat, just because they don't have the gut's to stand for anything.....

:dev3: ....

Well Steph, I think you have summed it up in a simple enough way that an illiterate twat like redhot could even understand but then again we all have, numerous times and he still doesn't quite get it. I wonder what single issue idiot red is....is it pro abortion, is it the fag marriage thing, cutting taxes for the rich or is it an atheist thing? It only takes one issue to make these idiots into raving lunatics and if they are at issue with all four, they should be commited because they may kill sombody by running over them with their other car(they couldn't use their Prius, it's for show). The depths of misunderstanding the left demonstrates of the most rudimentary theories of world politics, economics, morality, business, military strategies, medicine and science, art and design is astounding. It is almost like they never developed past the spoiled little child stage...... pathetic. I am ashamed of the people that pretend to be Americans that voted for the ignorant pretenders from the left. As for red, arguing with that imbecile is like trying to negotiate thru diplomacy with the garbage that runs the Middle East, it is a waste of time, he is just too stupid to understand how stupid he is.

I just don't understand what certain people don't get about this war. For one, this war will not stop with Iraq. As it shouldn't. Although we're known for freedom of religion, we are more widely known to be a majority Christian nation. To adamant Muslims this is disgusting. Do you understand that Christians are like, literally, cattle to Muslims? Not someone that "plays" Muslim, but 100% born and bread Muslim. This means they don't have a second thought about killing you. And wooooo...Don't be gay or your like cow dung to them. You will surely be killed. Good reason to support them if your a Democrat I guess. I know that Democrats don't support terrorism. The reason it looks like they do is because they are tunnel visioned. They really believe if we mind our own business that they will leave us alone. Doesn't work. It's not out of sight out of mind. They know we're here. They don't like it. Now they have the means and the money to do something about it. They have 12th century attitudes with 21st century weapons. Not good. It starts in Iraq people. Doesn't end there. Who cares why we went there second. Would it have been better to hit Iran 2nd? No. Iran is more powerful. We'll do one at a time. Develop allies in strategical locations to have a foot in the region. Apparently people against the war have never read terrorist rants. Never heard their threats, never seen their destruction. It's all around. Just because a particular party isn't leading the charge, then it's not real. Just made up. Just a screw up. Yeah it got screwed up. That's what happens in war. In WW2 we were getting destroyed. AND THEN....See. The way war goes. This isn't a movie, so stop saying how it should be. How would you know? How many wars, out of ALL the wars, have you fought it? How many went like a movie script? If your not willing to fight for this life that you have, then you shouldn't use it's benefits. Stop posting on internet sites. Stop writing newspapers. Stop holding anti Bush rallies. The only reason you can is because of war. If we don't do this, then your kids or grandkids may not have these rights. Just read the papers to know what's coming. How many times can someone say that Isreal doesn't exist and the West** is the devil before you'll listen? **(west)= USA in case you weren't aware. Maybe some aren't aware of that. Maybe that's the problem. Lets get that message out there. Destroy Isreal and their backers has been said more times than I can count. Again...We are their backers. You better stop this mayhem before it gets started...Then it's too late. I forgot....You want us to stop backing Israel too. Damn...Your just too good. It's that simple. You have an answer for everything. I just can't out wit these Dems....

Well Steph, I think you have summed it up in a simple enough way that an illiterate twat like redhot could even understand but then again we all have, numerous times and he still doesn't quite get it. I wonder what single issue idiot red is....is it pro abortion, is it the fag marriage thing, cutting taxes for the rich or is it an atheist thing? It only takes one issue to make these idiots into raving lunatics and if they are at issue with all four, they should be commited because they may kill sombody by running over them with their other car(they couldn't use their Prius, it's for show). The depths of misunderstanding the left demonstrates of the most rudimentary theories of world politics, economics, morality, business, military strategies, medicine and science, art and design is astounding. It is almost like they never developed past the spoiled little child stage...... pathetic. I am ashamed of the people that pretend to be Americans that voted for the ignorant pretenders from the left. As for red, arguing with that imbecile is like trying to negotiate thru diplomacy with the garbage that runs the Middle East, it is a waste of time, he is just too stupid to understand how stupid he is.

Here's one of my favorite lines from Red.

Sorta says it all---as far as he is concerned any lack of support from the Democrats is "moot" .

Sorta says it all---as far as he is concerned any lack of support from the Democrats is "moot" .

The problem with all of these neoleftist is they confuse what their useless politicians do with the actions of their overall political machine. The Dimocrats may have had the minority in Congress but they have the mainstream press that parrots everthing they feed them. They have the unions including the teachers union that indoctrinates the less than bright students a lot like al queda recruits children to do their dirty work. After six years the less informed of the American public were paid enough in fried chicken and cigarettes to vote for the Pelosis of the political world.

I swear.....Trying to talk sense into these people who tell Us we are looking through the world through rose colored glasses.......

My friggin gawd, what more do you need for a wake up call........

There are times I would just like to reach through my puter and slap the shit out em.........

But then I take comfort in knowing that a majority of US WILL FIGHT and Defend...........

Sorta like a marriage......

Till death do us Part.....:salute:

Oh good grief. Lighten up. So the summit was postponed and Bush didn’t get to go when he intended to go. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. There was some schedule mix-up or the other participants thought that the time was not right for them. If Bush really throws a fit about this and imposes ramifications it would be a sad thing. Bush would look like a vindictive spoiled brat.

Concerning the war – it already is a civil war.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...5nov25,0,1345526.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Iraq's civil war worsened Friday as Shiite and Sunni Arabs engaged in retaliatory attacks after coordinated car bombings that killed more than 200 people in a Shiite neighborhood the day before. A main Shiite political faction threatened to quit the government, a move that probably would cause its collapse and plunge the nation deeper into disarray.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1182

Iraq’s Civil War Spins out of US and Iraqi Government Control

Forum List

Back