Summer of cop killings Hillary invites mom of attempted cop-killer to speak DNC

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Gentle Mike Brown's parents Lesley McSpadden and step-dad Louis Head who incited a riot in Ferguson after a grand jury refused to indict Officer Darren Wilson

It was determined that Brown after a robbery, assaulted an officer and tried to take his weapon.

hillanticop-i8434.jpg

Right, and then he ran away . Only to end up dead and his body left lying on the street for hours .

Oh, and the cop knew nothing about what happen at the store . "Robbery "??

so what
does not make him innocent
of attacking an officer and trying to take his weapon
as shown in court and Papa Obama's DOJ

too bad the whole BLM is based on a lie

Are you surprised, their going to have the thug Trevons mother there also, it's all about driving those wedges.

not really
but it is sad the level of demagoguery she will pursue for political power

then again, if the Democrats did not have lies
they would have no story to tell
or at least one the people would want to hear

Right, and then he ran away . Only to end up dead and his body left lying on the street for hours .
Actually he was charging the officer when shot. But I realize facts like that are inconvenient when talking about race baiting and all.

Oh yeah , that came out after that fraud of an "investigation" by the local DA who did everything he could to get the cops off the hook .

I'm guessing you didn't see the Ferguson report? Exposed that police department for the douchebags they were . No wonder Ferguson exploded , Brown was the straw that broke the camels back.

Actually he was charging the officer when shot. But I realize facts like that are inconvenient when talking about race baiting and all.

Oh yeah , that came out after that fraud of an "investigation" by the local DA who did everything he could to get the cops off the hook .

I'm guessing you didn't see the Ferguson report? Exposed that police department for the douchebags they were . No wonder Ferguson exploded , Brown was the straw that broke the camels back.
And yet NOT one single indictment by the feds on Wilson, in fact they ADMITTED he acted reasonably given the real facts not the lies bought and paid for by Brown's accomplice.

Are you surprised, their going to have the thug Trevons mother there also, it's all about driving those wedges.

Thug ? For defending himself against an armed attacker ?

After all we've seen from Zimmerman since , you still going wh the whole angle that Trevon was the thug ??

After all we've seen from Zimmerman since , you still going wh the whole angle that Trevon was the thug ??

Here we go again......

not really
but it is sad the level of demagoguery she will pursue for political power

then again, if the Democrats did not have lies
they would have no story to tell
or at least one the people would want to hear

Yeah really, she want's to keep blacks pissed off through the election, a few dead police officers is a small price to pay to advance her ambitions.

Zimmerman attacked him?

And yet NOT one single indictment by the feds on Wilson, in fact they ADMITTED he acted reasonably given the real facts not the lies bought and paid for by Brown's accomplice.

agree
but the whole BLM is based on a lie
and the Democrats want to turn out a high black vote

sadly for our brave officers, they have to suffer at the Culture of Hate
that Papa Obama and Hillary have been promoting

You stupid fucking idiot, the autopsy proved Brown was advancing toward Wilson and he didn't have his fucking hands up.

Good for her.

I hope she rocks the criminal vote!! If you're a criminal or under investigation - vote for hiLIARy- she can relate!! She feels your pain!! Look!! She's even biting her lip like Bill!

Hillary-Bites-Lip-APPatrick-Semansky-640x480.jpg

Zimmerman attacked him?

Late at night he's stalking the guy like some creeper. Maybe he should wait till after the rape to defend himself !

Forum List

Back