Zone1 Suing the Diocese: Am I the Only One Who Gets This?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Here goes the "search for justice."

We have people who claim to have been victims of Catholic clergy sex abuse a long, long time ago. In fact, the statute of limitations has lapsed on all of the cases in question. Apparently these people were asleep during now-decades long campaign for those exact people to come forward with their claims, so that they could seek "justice" in real time (we could have a whole other discussion on that point alone). But if they came forward earlier, it just might be the case that witnesses were available, accused perps could defend themselves, memories were clearer, and weak cases could be weeded out. Now, everyone is dead or senile, and claims can go without significant defense.

For the record, this is why we have statutes of limitation.

But whom are they going after now...it ain't pretty: They will be going after insurance companies, and the Catholic faithful who have paid into the collection boxes for the past hundred-plus years. The perpetrators are either dead or impecunious, or both. All of them. And everybody knows it.

We are told - and I don't doubt it - that there is a mountain of pending cases, lawyers & clients just salivating at the prospect of mining this bonanza, provided by the Maryland legislature.

Who wins? The lawyers, of course, many of whom are drinking buddies of the lawyers in the legislature.

While it's not a slam dunk, I hope that the petition for Chapter 11 is accepted. It would serve everyone right.

Just another Bling grab, and probably most of the claims are faked anyway.

They should be suing all the faggot promoters and apologists, and kiddie groomer orgs like GLSEN and the ILGA.

We are told - and I don't doubt it - that there is a mountain of pending cases, lawyers & clients just salivating at the prospect of mining this bonanza, provided by the Maryland legislature.
Perhaps the Maryland legislature should look ahead to children who were abused by relatives, family friends, neighbors--not to mention public school employees. Since the state legislature has access to huge amounts of money, why not accuse the legislature of permitting this to happen in their state for generations. The state is the biggest bonanza, even surpassing churches. The lawyers are clearly slackers, ignoring the abuse that has occurred in families over the past hundred years. Reparations are clearly in order. Line forms to the left.

We have people who claim to have been victims of Catholic clergy sex abuse a long, long time ago. In fact, the statute of limitations has lapsed on all of the cases in question. Apparently these people were asleep during now-decades long campaign for those exact people to come forward with their claims, so that they could seek "justice" in real time (we could have a whole other discussion on that point alone). But if they came forward earlier, it just might be the case that witnesses were available, accused perps could defend themselves, memories were clearer, and weak cases could be weeded out. Now, everyone is dead or senile, and claims can go without significant defense.

But whom are they going after now...it ain't pretty: They will be going after insurance companies, and the Catholic faithful who have paid into the collection boxes for the past hundred-plus years. The perpetrators are either dead or impecunious, or both. All of them. And everybody knows it.

Who wins? The lawyers, of course, many of whom are drinking buddies of the lawyers in the legislature.

While it's not a slam dunk, I hope that the petition for Chapter 11 is accepted. It would serve everyone right.

What a wonderfully effective way to destroy what's left of the Catholic church.

It would not serve God right.

Anything that harms religion is great for modern society :thup:

Just look at the religious conservatives on this thread implying that its completely fine for churches to rape children

Close the church because of its history, including today, of enabling and supporting pedophillia and protecting its pedophiles
Distribute the assets to the victims
Including all church properties

Then maybe start a church that doesn't rely on undressing young boys for "services"

Close the church because of its history, including today, of enabling and supporting pedophillia and protecting its pedophiles

Then maybe start a church that doesn't rely on undressing young boys for "services"

And you all do the same with public schools.

The same perpetrators are guilty in both cases and have been going at their nastiness for about the same length of time.

I've had plenty of gimps who tried. They all failed, and in fact many of the latest ones cried and then tried to sue me for assorted injuries they received after threatening me, but being faggots like yourself, they just can't handle losing and end up whining to judges. Many of them still limp from their busted kneecaps.
Nice story.

Speaking of who should be subject to RICO investigations!

Personally, I never understood the people who went back for sex, claiming it ruined their lives. Outside of the disgraceful issues surrounding authority figures, it's obvious many if not most enjoyed their play times, but ended up incredibly guilty.

I guess the Priests and Nuns did their jobs correctly. These youngsters got immersed in Catholic guilt.

Then there are the sexual events in all of the other religions and Christian sects. At least the Roman Catholic authorities did not force the play events.

Personally, I never understood the people who went back for sex, claiming it ruined their lives. Outside of the disgraceful issues surrounding authority figures, it's obvious many if not most enjoyed their play times, but ended up incredibly guilty.

I guess the Priests and Nuns did their jobs correctly. These youngsters got immersed in Catholic guilt.

Then there are the sexual events in all of the other religions and Christian sects. At least the Roman Catholic authorities did not force the play events.

When you spend the time seriously researching the subject, you will find that almost all the pervs were leftist vermin.

Forum List

Back