Suggestions.How To Make Sure The Russians Don't Vote&Tamper With Ballots 2020 Election.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Month after month, we keep hearing leftists being so adamant that, after what happened {The Russians voted} well kinda. That This Doesnt ever happen again !!!
So what Democrats are saying is that "The Russians" somehow got their hands on about 100,000 {or more} ballots and switched the votes from Hillary to Trump. :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301:
OK, well, I will do my thing in 2020,,,during the primaries, I will volunteer to be one of the security guards at my precinct. And if anyone comes in with a strong Russian Accent!, They Will Have To Answer To Me !!!!
So what are you guys gonna do to make sure the Russians dont invade your precincts!!
I would love to hear them !!!
:banana: :boobies: :hyper:

Month after month, we keep hearing leftists being so adamant that, after what happened {The Russians voted} well kinda. That This Doesnt ever happen again !!!
So what Democrats are saying is that "The Russians" somehow got their hands on about 100,000 {or more} ballots and switched the votes from Hillary to Trump. :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301:
OK, well, I will do my thing in 2020,,,during the primaries, I will volunteer to be one of the security guards at my precinct. And if anyone comes in with a strong Russian Accent!, They Will Have To Answer To Me !!!!
So what are you guys gonna do to make sure the Russians dont invade your precincts!!

Russian vote less than Illegals...

i wonder if those police dogs can smell russians

Quit reading Facebook and Twitter. Seriously. We can only hope the gate keepers of cyber security are doing their job but personally we can simply choose not to fuel the outrage machine. Coming up on a year since I abandoned Facebook and my life is better for it.

Do it like we do Santa leave out vodka and caviar and the Ruskies will leave you presents...

Quit reading Facebook and Twitter. Seriously. We can only hope the gate keepers of cyber security are doing their job but personally we can simply choose not to fuel the outrage machine. Coming up on a year since I abandoned Facebook and my life is better for it.

Are you really that afraid of democrats changing their votes because of what they read on the facebook or twitter?

Are you really that afraid of democrats changing their votes because of what they read on the facebook or twitter?
Facebook is a drug, like meth for the political asshole.

Do it like we do Santa leave out vodka and caviar and the Ruskies will leave you presents...
well they cant say this anymore being we now know that the Russians never voted.

So do you want to ban speech during elections worldwide, or just in the US?

Did you mean for that to be a cleverly ironic fallacy, or was it just an accident?

maybe every precinct should have a "Free Russian Vodka" table, for those long waits, and just moniter who drinks there

No worries.

Hitlery isn't running and she is the ONLY reason the Russians hacked the DNC servers.

Putin hates her with a passion and would have done the same no matter who her opponent was in 2016

If you used Facebook to get your news from, well then you deserved to be faked out...

No worries.

Hitlery isn't running and she is the ONLY reason the Russians hacked the DNC servers.

Putin hates her with a passion and would have done the same no matter who her opponent was in 2016
Putin is pissed at HRC b/c she clearly has a better
'suicide hit squad' then he does.

This one is easy!

Have trump meet ALL BY HIMSELF WITH NO OTHER Americans in a closed room with putin and his advisors and tell Putin..."don't do that again or I'll force you out of Venezuela!"

The russians break out in laughter to the point of tears....

Then when trump is dismissed by putin sanders can tell fox news how TOUGH trump was on putin and FORCED putin to not do it again.....

immediately politicalchic and her ilk will start fililng the I-net with this nonsense and every moronicon trump voting America hating conservative will buy it.

and go back to discussing "the liberal problem and what to do about it; how much violence is required? and when does it start?"

If you used Facebook to get your news from, well then you deserved to be faked out...
What actually happened since my friends and family are mostly republicans is that I got the same sort of content they did. During the election Facebook was the worst kind of right-wing political garbage crowding out what little I was interested in seeing.

What actually happened since my friends and family are mostly republicans is that I got the same sort of content they did. During the election Facebook was the worst kind of right-wing political garbage crowding out what little I was interested in seeing.

Facebook is now the reason why Hillary lost...

Keep on believing that and any moron should have known twenty million Amish were not voting for Trump seeing there is less than a million Amish in the world.

Oh, Wikileaks was not fake news if you suggest that is what you consider to be fake...

Without Facebook there would be no chance for Democrats to win a national election.

Admit it, you just hate free speech. free association. Liberty. Freedom.

Forum List

Back