Suggestions for new police procedures.....I hope this helps....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Since so many are concerned about the deaths of violent career criminals resisting arrest by the police...and are siding with these violent career criminals, here are some suggestions for the police in their neighborhoods..see if they like these policies.....

1. From now on there will be no attempt to take a suspect into custody....an officer, upon seeing a suspect in the middle of a crime will politely ask the offender to allow himself to be taken into custody. Should the offender refuse, the officer will politely back away, and remind the offender that he has broken a law and should turn himself in at the local police station. Once administering that warning, the officer should allow the suspect to leave the area, and then assist any victims left by the offender.

2. For any robbery in progress, the any officers responding to the call will park no less than 100 feet from the opening of the home or business where the robbery is taking place. The officer or officers will take no action to intervene, since that will simply escalate the potential for violence, and will allow the robber or robbers to leave the scene. At that point the officer may enter the building to take witness statements and render assistance.

3. For an attempted murder in progress, the officers will not intervene...the situation will already be sufficiently violent that any intervention by an officer will only make it worse, if the officer is located close to where the murder is occurring, they may caution the offender that they are currently breaking the law, and that they should allow themselves to be taken into custody. Should the offender decline the officers invitation, the officer will allow the offender to leave unmolested, but may inform the offender that they should report to the nearest police department to turn themselves in for arrest.

4.On any attempt to seize drugs from an alleged drug house, the dept. in whose jurisdiction the home or business is located, will notify said business or dwelling that a raid is planned no less than 2 weeks before the actual date. This will prevent unnecessary violence between the offenders and responding officers. On the day of the raid, the police will again notify the dwelling or business 1 hour before arriving at the scene.

These are a few ideas I had...any others.....?

Since so many are concerned about the deaths of violent career criminals resisting arrest by the police...and are siding with these violent career criminals, here are some suggestions for the police in their neighborhoods..see if they like these policies.....

1. From now on there will be no attempt to take a suspect into custody....an officer, upon seeing a suspect in the middle of a crime will politely ask the offender to allow himself to be taken into custody. Should the offender refuse, the officer will politely back away, and remind the offender that he has broken a law and should turn himself in at the local police station. Once administering that warning, the officer should allow the suspect to leave the area, and then assist any victims left by the offender.

2. For any robbery in progress, the any officers responding to the call will park no less than 100 feet from the opening of the home or business where the robbery is taking place. The officer or officers will take no action to intervene, since that will simply escalate the potential for violence, and will allow the robber or robbers to leave the scene. At that point the officer may enter the building to take witness statements and render assistance.

3. For an attempted murder in progress, the officers will not intervene...the situation will already be sufficiently violent that any intervention by an officer will only make it worse, if the officer is located close to where the murder is occurring, they may caution the offender that they are currently breaking the law, and that they should allow themselves to be taken into custody. Should the offender decline the officers invitation, the officer will allow the offender to leave unmolested, but may inform the offender that they should report to the nearest police department to turn themselves in for arrest.

4.On any attempt to seize drugs from an alleged drug house, the dept. in whose jurisdiction the home or business is located, will notify said business or dwelling that a raid is planned no less than 2 weeks before the actual date. This will prevent unnecessary violence between the offenders and responding officers. On the day of the raid, the police will again notify the dwelling or business 1 hour before arriving at the scene.

How could any reasonable person object to any of these common sense ideas?

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just issue shoot to kill orders for such situations?
Another time and place and the number of young negroes committing violent crimes on innocent businesses and citizens would be zero.
Let's all pray that day comes soon.

Why not just forbid strangling people over misdemeanor offenses?

The cops could have simply issued a citation to appear in court.

There was no need to touch him.

Would that stop him from continuing to sell cigarettes as soon as the cops left?

Would that stop him from continuing to sell cigarettes as soon as the cops left?
No, but apparently killing him did. Nice to see your support of oppressive big government.

No, but apparently killing him did. Nice to see your support of oppressive big government.

So the police making a lawful arrest is considered oppressive big government. I didn't know that!

I'm sure only in one thing, body cameras could do more harm than good to the cause of protecting citizens from police violence. Pinned to officers’ chests, these cameras face outward — capturing the behavior of citizens, but not of the police. Cameras won't change the situation.

I'm sure only in one thing, body cameras could do more harm than good to the cause of protecting citizens from police violence. Pinned to officers’ chests, these cameras face outward — capturing the behavior of citizens, but not of the police. Cameras won't change the situation.

That's why complaints against the police go down when the cops have body cams. The scum sees the camera and knows they can't get away with lying.

OK..........its December and one would think that by now, we'd already have had the award in for STOOPIDEST GHEY THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!

But there is always an additional mental case to come along and one up the prior k00k.

We don't have a cop problem in America.............we have a black problem. In the next couple of years, the last thing the vast majority of white America is going to be fearing is law enforcement.

And by the way.........ask yourselves that as this PC bullshit continues, if cops are going to be rushing to the scene in black urban area's to stop violent crimes??? Ask yourself??:dunno::dunno:

How about this..........they're going to set cruise control on 5mph FTMFW!!!!:fu::fu::fu::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Progressive idea's always fuck other people over bad...........

Just to clarify...I made this post because I support police and really hate the way they are constantly made the bad guy...in all of the latest big news stories, Martin, Brown and now the latest guy...they were either violent, career criminals or on their way to becoming violent career criminals...I made this post to show the absurdity of the fake civil rights movement that has sprung up around this case....

They should get the police procedures that I posted here in their communities...see how they like it...

Do I think the career criminal should have died after he was arrested, no...but had he simply complied peacefully with the officer, he would have had his heart attack at a later time and date.

Do I think cigarette taxes in New York are stupid....yeah....but that is democrat social and economic policy at work...

People need to stop voting for democrats....

Just to clarify...I made this post because I support police and really hate the way they are constantly made the bad guy...in all of the latest big news stories, Martin, Brown and now the latest guy...they were either violent, career criminals or on their way to becoming violent career criminals...I made this post to show the absurdity of the fake civil rights movement that has sprung up around this case....

They should get the police procedures that I posted here in their communities...see how they like it...

Do I think the career criminal should have died after he was arrested, no...but had he simply complied peacefully with the officer, he would have had his heart attack at a later time and date.

Do I think cigarette taxes in New York are stupid....yeah....but that is democrat social and economic policy at work...

People need to stop voting for democrats....
He didn`t have a heart attack dumb ass.

Pinkies up?

Forum List

Back