Such A Liar! Before CNN Debate DNC Chair Tells Audience Democrats Want Secure Borders

You think disagreeing with the crap Trump is pulling is the same as not wanting a secure border. How stupid of you.

What are they proposing to make it more secure?

Plenty of money to hire more judges, and to upgrade security at points of entry, where the vast majority of drugs come in

More judges speeds up trials but does nothing to slow the number of unidentified coming across the border. Border security is more about knowing who is entering the country and what are their intentions than the war on drugs.

I see. So you think quicker hearings for those requesting asylum won't help? Are you sure you want to take stopping drugs coming into the country out of the conversation? I thought that was one of your main whining points.

Obviously, you haven't been paying any attention to what I've been saying. Nice broad brush you have there. Well used too, I can see.

Faster hearings only help those who identify themselves as desiring them. They will do nothing to reduce the numbers simply wanting to cross the border undetected and unidentified. Thus, tying more judges to enhanced border security is iffy at best. Why do you avoid the idea of stopping those who want to come into the country without going through the process we have in place?

You think disagreeing with the crap Trump is pulling is the same as not wanting a secure border. How stupid of you.

Plenty of money to hire more judges, and to upgrade security at points of entry, where the vast majority of drugs come in

More judges speeds up trials but does nothing to slow the number of unidentified coming across the border. Border security is more about knowing who is entering the country and what are their intentions than the war on drugs.

I see. So you think quicker hearings for those requesting asylum won't help? Are you sure you want to take stopping drugs coming into the country out of the conversation? I thought that was one of your main whining points.

Obviously, you haven't been paying any attention to what I've been saying. Nice broad brush you have there. Well used too, I can see.

Faster hearings only help those who identify themselves as desiring them. They will do nothing to reduce the numbers simply wanting to cross the border undetected and unidentified. Thus, tying more judges to enhanced border security is iffy at best. Why do you avoid the idea of stopping those who want to come into the country without going through the process we have in place?

Because the vast majority are requesting asylum. Why do you think they line up and wait for border patrol to get there instead of scattering into the bushes?

A wall isn’t going to do jack shit to help you know who’s coming in the country. Stop metering refugees at ports of entry and your illegal crossing problem disappears.

Trump metered refugees for the sole purpose of driving up the number of illegal crossings and building a wall will do the same. You want to know who’s coming in, then let quit refusing to cross refugees at ports of entry.

Because the vast majority are requesting asylum. Why do you think they line up and wait for border patrol to get there instead of scattering into the bushes?

We have what, 20 to 30 million illegal aliens in the country? Are you sure the "vast majority" of them wanted asylum, or is it more likely that asking for asylum is the current way around the normal immigration process?

A wall isn’t going to do jack shit to help you know who’s coming in the country. Stop metering refugees at ports of entry and your illegal crossing problem disappears.

Trump metered refugees for the sole purpose of driving up the number of illegal crossings and building a wall will do the same. You want to know who’s coming in, then let quit refusing to cross refugees at ports of entry.
Sure the wall will help you know who's coming into the country: No one.

Stop preventing from entering the country at ports of entry and the illegal crossing problem will disappear?

You get the award for the dumbest post submitted this month.

Trump has a better solution: simply stop allowing asylum.

From what I have ascertained, nearly every politician running from the left has now come out on record as wanting to end border enforcement.

You have "ascertained" wrong. No one has called for an end to all border enforcement. You claim you're not a Trumper but you sure sound like one

They all want to dissolve ICE,

ICE is a deeply flawed agency that needs reform from top to bottom.
The certainly have called for ending all border enforcement. Dissolving ICE is just one of the ways.

The wall helped To slow invaders numerous times. It helped China to respond to these repeated invasions and slow them until reinforcements arrived.

You are just a stupid little open crotch open Borders libtard.

Go get thee some learnin instead of a whorin.
Notice they abandoned it utterly 200 years ago. That’s because it wasn’t working, and had never worked. Over the years, China was invaded 6 times. Wall or no wall.
The wall kept the Mongols out of China for about 1300 years.

No it didn't. You really should do some research.

When did the Mongols conquer China, dumbass?

Never said they conquered them dumb ass. I just said that wall didn't stop Mongol raids.
They stopped at the wall until 1250 AD, moron.

We have what, 20 to 30 million illegal aliens in the country? Are you sure the "vast majority" of them wanted asylum, or is it more likely that asking for asylum is the current way around the normal immigration process?

11.5 million - tops.

Illegal entries were at their lowest number in 50 years until Trump started metering illegals. Trump did this deliberately to justify building the wall.

11.5 million - tops.

Illegal entries were at their lowest number in 50 years until Trump started metering illegals. Trump did this deliberately to justify building the wall.

Okay, use that number. Does anyone seriously believe that the "vast majority" of them wanted asylum?

11.5 million - tops.

Okay, use that number. Does anyone seriously believe that the "vast majority" of them wanted asylum?

You're comparing those who have been here for years to those who are coming now. The situation and makeup of those coming are completely different than it was just a few years back.

11.5 million - tops.

You're comparing those who have been here for years to those who are coming now. The situation and makeup of those coming are completely different than it was just a few years back.

Fine. What is your source for the "vast majority" wanting asylum, and why do you believe it?

The only thing they want to secure are more votes.

That is what the right wing claims, but just like almost everything else they say, it's a lie.

Oh bull fucking shit !! You goddamn assholes fight us every fucking step of the way.
Whatever we try to do, whether it's border security, or workplace ICE raids, or trying to get local law enforcement to help, you pieces of shit fight it.
So fuck you, Dimocrats deserve the reputation you have regarding illegal immigration.
OWN IT ASSHOLE !

11.5 million - tops.

Fine. What is your source for the "vast majority" wanting asylum, and why do you believe it?

The fact that most come across the border and just wait to be picked up instead of scattering in the bushes. The fact that hundreds are waiting at each regular point of entry for their turn to apply for sanctuary, and we are only allowing a hand full per day to do that.

11.5 million - tops.

The fact that most come across the border and just wait to be picked up instead of scattering in the bushes. The fact that hundreds are waiting at each regular point of entry for their turn to apply for sanctuary, and we are only allowing a hand full per day to do that.

I want to see your source that proclaims "most come across the border and just wait to be picked up instead of scattering in the bushes".

The reason I ask is, the NYT reported in March that 76,000 people illegally crossed the border in February. That's just one month for you government school victims. You say "hundreds" are waiting to apply for sanctuary.

Do you see the discrepancy? I want to see your source the proclaims that the vast majority of illegal crossings are due to asylum claims. Let's say "vast majority" is 75%. For February alone, that's 57,000.

For the last time, I'd like to see your source that shows at least 57,000 people claimed asylum in February.

Let's see. Democrats want to decriminalize all illegal crossings. Pelosi herself proclaimed Walls are immoral. Walls don't work. It Doesn't sound like Democrats want border security when they want to decriminalize all illegal crossings and take down the walls since they are immoral and don't work.

if walls don't work, why did they build the wall of China?
Why does Nancy and HRC live behind 'walled' homes?

Forum List

Back