Such A Liar! Before CNN Debate DNC Chair Tells Audience Democrats Want Secure Borders

Once again Democrats side with Mexicans and blacks instead with white Americans. Our white founding fathers must be rolling in their graves.

The problem here is that Trumpers have a really screwed up idea of what "secure borders" means.

They envision something like North Korea

I am not a Trumper, but I DO NOT understand how we can have both an open border and a secure border.

Please do explain.
It's The FREE VAGINA THEORY.

If you Open your legs they will come.

Like ALL OF THEM.

Just more proof that Democrats are whores and want to pimp out Lady Liberty to be the same.

The Left's Vision of America is some Diseased Third World Hooker on a Dirty Street Corner, inviting anyone and anything to lay down with her for a buck.

The problem here is that Trumpers have a really screwed up idea of what "secure borders" means.

They envision something like North Korea

I am not a Trumper, but I DO NOT understand how we can have both an open border and a secure border.

Please do explain.
What is an "open border"?

One not as "secure" as the North Korean one?

And whether you call yourself a Trumper or not...you spout Trumper talking points constantly

From what I have ascertained, nearly every politician running from the left has now come out on record as wanting to end border enforcement.

They all want to dissolve ICE, and offered or suggested nothing to replace it with. There can be no secure borders while leaving them open.

Just because a person opposes the idea that you support DOES NOT mean that a person is necessarily in support of the idea that you oppose.

What you are suffering from is "black and white thinking." IOW, the view that folks whom do not share your perspective must, necessarily, be aligned against you, or that there are only two ways to view the world. You are a sick individual, cognitively speaking, as a majority of folks on this forum suffer from Cognitive Distortion.

SEEK HELP, or first find a way to realign your view of reality. If you need to attack people that don't agree with your POV in order to have a discussion? Chances are, you are not mentally well.

Cognitive distortion - Wikipedia

I would suspect that DNC want to have their cake and eat it too.

In essence, it is what Lesh is trying to convince himself of.

We all know, and have it on record, that the DNC is now opposed to ICE. ICE is the enemy. They want it gone.

But none of them have given any suggestions about what their plan is to secure the border. One off hand statement is just that. . . .

TALK

And lets face it, talk is pretty cheap.

Just the other night, my kid and I watched a flick about Chinese gangs and how they made a profit in the eighties smuggling in illegal immigrants and the immigration crises that was around in the sixties, seventies and the problem Reagan had to deal with. This problem has pretty much always been around since the economic boom after WWII. The economic elites have NEVER had a good incentive to deal with it, and, they never will.

The elites in the DNC can SAY whatever they want, as can the elites in the RNC, but the folks on main street, at least ones with a memory, or a knowledge of history KNOW what will happen. . . NOTHING. As long as it is profitable to keep importing black market labor, the corporate elites will be above the law, and the little folks will suffer.

It will hurt citizen, alien, trafficked laborer, sex slave all equally. The only folks that benefit will be the ruling class.

The REAL problem with people that let corporate media brainwash them, is they don't READ anymore. It's like most folks have never read any Steinbeck, they don't have a clue that all of this used to be done by American labor. . . .

:dunno:

You think disagreeing with the crap Trump is pulling is the same as not wanting a secure border. How stupid of you.
Why don't you want a wall?
It's a waste of money. They'll go over it, under it, around it, or through it. It would make more sense to go after employers who illegally hire undocumented workers. Never happen though.
It's already illegal to hire illegal aliens, so why aren't Democrat mayors doing that now? Your solution has already been proven ineffective. So long as Democrats are running our cities, such a law will never be enforced.

Let's see. Democrats want to decriminalize all illegal crossings. Pelosi herself proclaimed Walls are immoral. Walls don't work. It Doesn't sound like Democrats want border security when they want to decriminalize all illegal crossings and take down the walls since they are immoral and don't work.

There is a broad discussion with lots of ideas, but the decision of which of those ideas would be best is still a way off. What Trump is trying to do isn't working, and is immoral. Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for his goofy wall?
/—-/ President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL What isn’t working? Here is a list of what the president is doing. Please be specific as possible.

The wall helped To slow invaders numerous times. It helped China to respond to these repeated invasions and slow them until reinforcements arrived.

You are just a stupid little open crotch open Borders libtard.

Go get thee some learnin instead of a whorin.
Let's see. Democrats want to decriminalize all illegal crossings. Pelosi herself proclaimed Walls are immoral. Walls don't work. It Doesn't sound like Democrats want border security when they want to decriminalize all illegal crossings and take down the walls since they are immoral and don't work.

if walls don't work, why did they build the wall of China?

Notice they abandoned it utterly 200 years ago. That’s because it wasn’t working, and had never worked. Over the years, China was invaded 6 times. Wall or no wall.
The wall kept the Mongols out of China for about 1300 years.

No it didn't. You really should do some research.

When did the Mongols conquer China, dumbass?

Pelosi has a wall around her house.

From what I have ascertained, nearly every politician running from the left has now come out on record as wanting to end border enforcement.

You have "ascertained" wrong. No one has called for an end to all border enforcement. You claim you're not a Trumper but you sure sound like one

They all want to dissolve ICE,

ICE is a deeply flawed agency that needs reform from top to bottom.

The wall helped To slow invaders numerous times. It helped China to respond to these repeated invasions and slow them until reinforcements arrived.

You are just a stupid little open crotch open Borders libtard.

Go get thee some learnin instead of a whorin.

Notice they abandoned it utterly 200 years ago. That’s because it wasn’t working, and had never worked. Over the years, China was invaded 6 times. Wall or no wall.
The wall kept the Mongols out of China for about 1300 years.

No it didn't. You really should do some research.

When did the Mongols conquer China, dumbass?

Never said they conquered them dumb ass. I just said that wall didn't stop Mongol raids.

You think disagreeing with the crap Trump is pulling is the same as not wanting a secure border. How stupid of you.

What are they proposing to make it more secure?

Plenty of money to hire more judges, and to upgrade security at points of entry, where the vast majority of drugs come in

More judges speeds up trials but does nothing to slow the number of unidentified coming across the border. Border security is more about knowing who is entering the country and what are their intentions than the war on drugs.

What are they proposing to make it more secure?

Plenty of money to hire more judges, and to upgrade security at points of entry, where the vast majority of drugs come in

More judges speeds up trials but does nothing to slow the number of unidentified coming across the border. Border security is more about knowing who is entering the country and what are their intentions than the war on drugs.

I see. So you think quicker hearings for those requesting asylum won't help? Are you sure you want to take stopping drugs coming into the country out of the conversation? I thought that was one of your main whining points.

Forum List

Back