Styxhexenhammer666 explains why he’s asking his viewers to watch him at BitChute instead of at YouTube

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I watched this video, and here's my take on it:

1) YouTube is banning more and more content

2) YouTube is not notifying many of his subscribers of his new videos

3) He puts some videos on BitChute that are not on YouTube

4) He's only keeping his YouTube account because he uses it to encourage his YouTube viewers to switch to BitChute

I'm trying to use more Alt-Tech.
I watch Bitchute, Rumble and Odyssey.
I would love to see one amalgamation as it's a pain watching one contributor on one site then searching another site for the other.
Bitchute has a terrible search engine. Very difficult to find people.

Never heard of him.
He has quite a following but I've never enjoyed his vids, to each, his own. What he's doing is becoming common as YT and Twitter and others become overt political censors. Before this is over, the "legacy" platforms will probably have to get help from government to shut down or cripple these new outlets because they won't be able to compete against them.

I watched this video, and here's my take on it:

1) YouTube is banning more and more content

2) YouTube is not notifying many of his subscribers of his new videos

3) He puts some videos on BitChute that are not on YouTube

4) He's only keeping his YouTube account because he uses it to encourage his YouTube viewers to switch to BitChute

He indeed is smart posting his stuff on bitchute,YouTube is a censoring machine,they banned thousands of videos of doctors that exposed the virus hoax thst it is no more dangerous than the common cold.

Forum List

Back