Stupid Police Officers

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
So you chase down a 20 year old woman accused of a road rage incident. She stops just past railroad tracks and you park your police cruiser right on the tracks behind her. You put her in cuffs and lock her in the police vehicle. Then you proceed to search her vehicle while she sits alone in the police cruiser.

What could possibly go wrong?

Yes, a train came and smashed the Police Cruiser
The woman survived with serious injuries

So you chase down a 20 year old woman accused of a road rage incident. She stops just past railroad tracks and you park your police cruiser right on the tracks behind her. You put her in cuffs and lock her in the police vehicle. Then you proceed to search her vehicle while she sits alone in the police cruiser.

What could possibly go wrong?

Yes, a train came and smashed the Police Cruiser
The woman survived with serious injuries
Life imitating art

1664375252475.png

While I drive, I never stop on railroad tracks…..Ever
I can’t believe four trained police officers would actually park their vehicle on the tracks and then lock a suspect inside

While I drive, I never stop on railroad tracks…..Ever
I can’t believe four trained police officers would actually park their vehicle on the tracks and then lock a suspect inside

I did something stupid once. It could have been really bad. I was crossing RR tracks with my brand new Quad. The rails were really high. I went over and the middle of the quad was on the rail and all 4 tires were spinning. HOLY SHIT! My nephew was with me so we rocked it and picked it up and off. Thank god he was with me. If I would have had to leave it and go find help. What if a train came before I got back? My heart was pounding until I got it off the tracks. What an idiot.

So, will police offer to drop charges if she doesn’t sue?

The lawyer for Yareni Rios-Gonzalez said she was released from the hospital over the weekend after being treated for nine broken ribs, a broken arm, a broken leg, a fractured sternum and head injuries. She spent more than a week in the hospital and faces a long recovery.

Amazing she survived

You can hear the train horn. The train has lights. Her hands were behind her back and she frantically tried to escape the vehicle, but the doors were locked, and it's kind of a cage," Wilkinson said. "She had thought about trying to get through to the front and get out that way, but she could not exit the vehicle. She saw everything coming."

Wilkinson said Rios-Gonzalez tried to alert one of the officers, but nobody responded to her screams. She lost consciousness after the crash and woke up hours later at the North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley.

No charges have been filed against Rios-Gonzalez over the alleged road rage incident.

The lawyer for Yareni Rios-Gonzalez said she was released from the hospital over the weekend after being treated for nine broken ribs, a broken arm, a broken leg, a fractured sternum and head injuries. She spent more than a week in the hospital and faces a long recovery.

Amazing she survived
And she's gonna be rich.

Last edited:
His previous Police Department labeled him incompetent and a danger to others

You think parking on railroad tracks meets that description?

Forum List

Back