Stunted and hungry kids - The cost of conservatism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Expanding free school meals in England would cost more than £1bn a year but experts have pointed out the benefits of children who perform better in schools and are healthier thanks to a nutritious diet.

Of course Welsh kids are entitled to free school meals and are not subjected to the dickensian cruelty of the conservative govt.

But what can you expect from a govt of privately educated posh boys. ?

At leat the tories are being true to their roots. Every step forward for people has been opposed by these monsters. Health,housing, education, sanitation. You name it the tories opposed it.

Expanding free school meals in England would cost more than £1bn a year but experts have pointed out the benefits of children who perform better in schools and are healthier thanks to a nutritious diet.

Of course Welsh kids are entitled to free school meals and are not subjected to the dickensian cruelty of the conservative govt.

But what can you expect from a govt of privately educated posh boys. ?

At leat the tories are being true to their roots. Every step forward for people has been opposed by these monsters. Health,housing, education, sanitation. You name it the tories opposed it.

"The Guardian -- The Cost of Idiots Who Will Believe Anything They're Told By Leftist Media"

The vulnerable need to be taken care of, it is vital to a thriving society and economy.

And conservatives do that better than any leftists do, for fact.

I want the OP to show me one single leftist run organization that exists solely for the purpose of feeding the needy.

And conservatives do that better than any leftists do, for fact.

I want the OP to show me one single leftist run organization that exists solely for the purpose of feeding the needy.

Once again you run away from debate.

"It's been widely reported in all the media".

The leftists' favorite dodge.

Try harder.

And maybe take some remedial reading classes.

So which part do you dispute ?

To begin with, the "source" is a laughably inaccurate, totally biased leftist rag.

No need to go any further.

But you made a nice try, I guess.

The source is a survey that is accessible from the article. What parts do you dispute ?
i umst say that I am shocked that you do not consider this to be child abuse. I thought we could agree on that.

Forum List

Back