Stunning GIANT RC crane builds a wind power plant!

That crane is amazing!
this is the biggest RC set up I've seen,,,

I have seen aircraft that are larger, but the intricacy of that crane was astounding. Really, really cool, and thanks for sharing it!
I'm still watching,,it is amazing,,and yes there are several big ass planes, but the complexity of this is amazing,,,

Yeah, and the fine motor control is also pretty amazing. I am trying to find more about it.

That's cool. I'm also into RC, have been over 50 years. Wasn't too fancy then though. I had a pulse trans, one button push right rudder, 2 for left. There were some awesome Kraft controllers though but not affordable for a kid

Now that's cool! As a kid I hung around this machinist, his shop, his flying. He happened to be on Liberators in WW2. He scratch built approx an 8 foot wingspan liberator but get this, being a machinist he MADE all four engines! His machine shop was also a little known hobby shop, he carried lots RC stuff, ordered other things, kept a couple control line kits for me since I liked flying them too. RC show at the local airport 1 time a year, big air show with a Stearman PT17 really strutting it's stuff. I also hung around the airport quite a bit and got a ride in that Stearman, my first. Painted similar to the stock image.

I have flown and now retired ready to take it back up. I have priced Stearmans, $100-150K Yeah, that's some bucks but the real bucks which makes one think is FUEL and the annual. When I flew in the late 80's an annual could run $2K to 20K easy.
stearmanmaam.jpg

Forum List

Back