Study: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

is that how it is playing out on the mean streets of Chicago

that's what it looked like in Baltimore didn't it?

a sea OF white bald heads.

I hope to gawd the people aren't falling this BS propaganda. It's becoming very dangerous to the point of creating another Shooter of a church or something
this is getting sick

I hope to gawd the people aren't falling this BS propaganda. It's becoming very dangerous to the point of creating another Shooter of a church or something
this is getting sick

the administration has been attempting this from the get go

Janet Napolitano wanted vets put on watch lists as terrorists

the nra in her domestic terrorist package

Detroit too

Ferguson Missouri

look at the bikers riot how the police SWARMED on them and not a word about them poor poor dears being Abused by police. or a care how many of them got killed. Nine I think it was
this propaganda being put out is becoming DANGEROUS TO us

this is getting sick

the administration has been attempting this from the get go

yes and now the LAPDOG medias are pushing it. People need to wake up

Detroit too

Ferguson Missouri

look at the bikers riot how the police SWARMED on them and not a word about them poor poor dears being Abused by police. or a care how many of them got killed. Nine I think it was
this propaganda being put out is becoming DANGEROUS TO us

right off the bat

they wanted to point fingers at fox news

another agency they want banned from having free speech

i dont watch fox news

but all this rhetoric the left has been pouring out

will take its toll on folks

Wonder where Boys in da Hood fall on that list?

And it's really interesting your 'study' doesn't go back far enough to include 9-11

Read much?

At least 48 people have been killed stateside by right-wing extremists in the 14 years since since the September 11 attacks -- almost twice as many as were killed by self-identified jihadists in that time, according to a study released Wednesday by the New America Foundation, a Washington, D.C., research center. The study found that radical anti-government groups or white supremacists were responsible for most of the terror attacks.

I could ask you the same question, "Read much"?

Take another read of my post.

If you're including the 9/11 attacks then you should definately read it again. This study is about domestic terrorism.

And it's really interesting your 'study' doesn't go back far enough to include 9-11

Read much?

At least 48 people have been killed stateside by right-wing extremists in the 14 years since since the September 11 attacks -- almost twice as many as were killed by self-identified jihadists in that time, according to a study released Wednesday by the New America Foundation, a Washington, D.C., research center. The study found that radical anti-government groups or white supremacists were responsible for most of the terror attacks.

If you're including the 9/11 attacks then you should definately read it again. This study is about domestic terrorism.

I SPECIFICALLY mentioned it fell short of including 9-11.

I asked where the Boys in da Hood fell on that list.

they've been terrorizing blocks, neighborhoods, and cities for decades, and have killed more than 'white supremacists' and Al Queda types in that time period.

Verstahen sie?

Read much?

they've been terrorizing blocks, neighborhoods, and cities for decades, and have killed more than 'white supremacists' and Al Queda types in that time period.

Verstahen sie?

Alles klar

The boys weren't included. Probably because they don't tend to organize or attack in the racial or political way that whites do. Can you name an organized black group that perpetrated crimes for those reasons?

Read much?

Verstahen sie?

It fell short because it's domestic terrorism
Since 9/11 ! Since our collective sphincters have been clenched by such things.

White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

Damn right. All the more reason to shut down the Democratic Party. There is nothing more racist than a modern-day Democrat.

So that is officially the latest right wing propaganda ploy. Accuse Democrats of being racist. Oh well, it falls in line with all the other ridiculous things you claim, and it is something new to keep the teabaggers from nodding off, so it's not that surprising. You do know sane people won't believe it any more than your other made up crap though, don't you?

You are mixing internal and external threats.

Racism is an internal threat...
Foreign terrorism is an external threat..that's why it's foreign..
Thing is racism can mostly be influenced internally and much less by "external racism" while foreign terrorism can influence local cells or foreign cells.
In the US local cells incidents are technically considered a "hate crime" that relates to racism when in generally it's a terror attack, and a terror attack in most cases are in generally cause by racism.

Read much?

Verstahen sie?

Alles klar

The boys weren't included. Probably because they don't tend to organize or attack in the racial or political way that whites do. Can you name an organized black group that perpetrated crimes for those reasons?

Can you name a white group that does

48, in 14 years?

Klan send them out?

Crips, Bloods, any gang you can name, have killed more than that.

per year.

Look at Chicago, Detroit, Philly, any number of large cities.

It' ain't kluckers killing off the home boys.

You are mixing internal and external threats.

Racism is an internal threat...
Foreign terrorism is an external threat..that's why it's foreign..
Thing is racism can mostly be influenced internally and much less by "external racism" while foreign terrorism can influence local cells or foreign cells.
In the US local cells incidents are technically considered a "hate crime" that relates to racism when in generally it's a terror attack, and a terror attack in most cases are in generally cause by racism.

No. If there is "foreign" terrorism then there is domestic terrorism as well. Otherwise why the need to differentiate? The FBI or whatever agency investigating decides what the threat is. A domestic terrorist can be both a perpetrator of a hate crime and a domestic terrorist.

Read much?

Verstahen sie?

Alles klar

Can you name a white group that does

48, in 14 years?

Klan send them out?

Crips, Bloods, any gang you can name, have killed more than that.

per year.

Look at Chicago, Detroit, Philly, any number of large cities.

It' ain't kluckers killing off the home boys.

Try reading the study that was posted on page 1.

Black crime is just that, crime as is most crime. Even white crime. The study points to organized groups with political agendas such as the Klan. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back