Study from Japan in 2011 touts Ivermectin as a HUMAN WONDER DRUG. My how the narrative has changed.

I thought it was just for cattle. I was unaware when I made the statement that it was used as a dewormer for humans as well.
Well lots of stuff and info flying around, when I heard it was a dewormer I got curious about it and looked it up. It is for lots of different parasites. It is pretty mild and low side effects but people are overdosing on this crap. Not to smart.

How does the efficacy of a drug become a partisan political issue? wtf?

Right, but it shines a bright light on just how stupid the partisanship has become.
Well you have to look at in context. Some fucking idiot that thought the virus was a hoax has backpedaled to the point that they now think a dewormer is either a cure or prevention for covid. You can see why non deniers would be skeptical and it would come to be bipartisan.

Well you have to look at in context. Some fucking idiot that thought the virus was a hoax has backpedaled to the point that they now think a dewormer is either a cure or prevention for covid. You can see why non deniers would be skeptical and it would come to be bipartisan.
Yeah. I think that thought, hope that hope, every time US politics are ratcheted up to another level of idiocy. I think "surely this will wake them up". But it never seems to work that way. It just seems to drive people to cling tighter and tighter to their "side".

I thought it was just for cattle. I was unaware when I made the statement that it was used as a dewormer for humans as well.

You never even heard of that fucking drug until republicans talked about it treating Covid. Then you were against it but had no fucking clue what it was.

You "thought" it was a cattle dewormer. Yea, I'm sure your knowledge of cattle deworming drugs could fit inside a thimble.

Just STFU asslips.

You never even heard of that fucking drug until republicans talked about it treating Covid. Then you were against it but had no fucking clue what it was.

You "thought" it was a cattle dewormer. Yea, I'm sure your knowledge of cattle deworming drugs could fit inside a thimble.

Just STFU asslips.
Actually I have heard of the drug. I heard of it in the context of treating cattle from a guy I know that owns a ranch so yeah I would think you were an idiot if you took it.

Actually I have heard of the drug. I heard of it in the context of treating cattle from a guy I know that owns a ranch so yeah I would think you were an idiot if you took it.

Yea I'm sure ivermectin has come up in so many conversations you've had with a ranch owner.

Like I said, just STFU asslips.

Forum List

Back