Study from Japan in 2011 touts Ivermectin as a HUMAN WONDER DRUG. My how the narrative has changed.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is an interesting study out of Japan 10 years ago on how effective and safe Ivermectin is against a variety of maladies in humans. But now 10 years later, Ivermectin is nothing but "Cow de-wormer" and anyone trying it is a knuckle dragging idiot. Could it be that the NIH, CDC and WHO are all hucksters for the vaccine drug companies?

This is an interesting study out of Japan 10 years ago on how effective and safe Ivermectin is against a variety of maladies in humans. But now 10 years later, Ivermectin is nothing but "Cow de-wormer" and anyone trying it is a knuckle dragging idiot. Could it be that the NIH, CDC and WHO are all hucksters for the vaccine drug companies?

That and they're passing off stories about fools using veterinary versions on themselves, rather than going to a doctor and getting the med made for humans....As though that's related to the efficacy of the treatment.

Then, somehow or another, they can divine the political affiliations of people, because they're dumb enough to to try horse medicine.

I could have sworn Ivermectin was a cattle dewormer?

Amazing how Liberals just want to remain blissfully ignorant. I guess it's a scary world when you step outside that carefully controlled environment of the Libosphere.

That is one of the uses. There are also human formulations for Ivermectin that treat a variety of illnesses. This information has been deliberately suppressed by the drug companies and their lackeys Dr Fauci, the CDC, NIH, WHO.....
I found this for what its worth. You may want to read it.

"In late 2020, a research group in India was able to summarise the results of four small studies of ivermectin as an add-on treatment in COVID-19 patients. This review showed a statistically significant improvement in survival among patients who received ivermectin in addition to other treatments.

But the authors stated clearly that the quality of the evidence was low and that the findings should be treated with caution. As is frequently the case for reviews of multiple small studies, the paper suggested that further trials were needed to determine whether ivermectin was indeed clinically effective."

Because GOD KNOWS, a drug only has ONE use and ONE purpose!!!

If we could just get all the simpletons to shut the fuck up and ignore anyone with a vested financial interest in the market outcome of pharmaceutical sales (WHO, CDC, Fauci, et al), we may actually put COVID and it's variants back in the "common cold" category for good.

Yes, we know where you get your "reading material"
What exactly do you find funny about the Democrats, Fauci and the Media smearing effective treatments for Covid-19? They did it with HCQ and they are doing it with Ivermectin because it threatens drug company profits from the vaccine gravy train. They have undoubtedly contributed to the needless deaths of many thousands maybe hundreds of thousands worldwide.

It is approved for humans to take the drug.

It is.

A lot of blob supporters are large enough to where the difference is negligible.

Man, you need to educate yourself because you are sounding pretty stupid. I wouldn't take it for Covid however there are other uses that the medical profession will tell you it is good for.

Because GOD KNOWS, a drug only has ONE use and ONE purpose!!!

If we could just get all the simpletons to shut the fuck up and ignore anyone with a vested financial interest in the market outcome of pharmaceutical sales (WHO, CDC, Fauci, et al), we may actually put COVID and it's variants back in the "common cold" category for good.
Of course some drugs have multiple purposes. I never said they didn't. My point is that Ivermectin doesn't appear in your link as one of them

It is approved for humans to take the drug.
Not for Covid.

Forum List

Back