Studies confirm: Trump voters were motivated by racial prejudice — not ‘economic anxiety’

Trump wasn't even a serious contender until he promised to deport brown people. Then he shot up in the primary polls overnight.

Trade and Immigration, completely valid issues, no matter how you spin it.

:rofl:

not according to legitimate economists. but again, it's not like trump loons know anything.

That the same "legitimate economists" who told us that Free Trade would make our exports more competitive?

Been nearly 40 years. Still waiting for that.

Trade and immigration, completely valid issues, no matter how you demagogue them.
How is that immigration policy of Trumps working? About as good as trade policies.

Initial reports seem promising.

You live in New York, yes you are correct blue states are way more racist and segregated in the year 2017 then the red sates today. We're all in this together.

I don't believe that for a second. I have a friend who moved to North Carolina. She is racially mixed, her boyfriend is white. They have faced so much harassment and racism because their interracial relationship they are heavily considering coming back to NY. They don't feel safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- tough , they sound like a couple of snowflakes . Most likely they are disliked because they are from 'new york' Aries .
I'd believe that if they were calling her boyfriend a Yankee and not a ****** lover

I would love to pimpsmack you.

In other news, here's a video more from my viewpoint. I held the door fora man yesterday.

Ditto Kiddo. If your mom had done some more of that maybe you wouldn't be such a disrespectful little wit.

I recommend you take a stroll through the projects @ 2am.

The difference between you and me?

I would make it out without a scratch.

I'm a cracker, too. That's right, I'm white and that's what I am.

My friends are black and that's what they are. Not all, but almost half.

You, you're kinda brown like a turd.

I could be over in the cut BBQing this afternoon if I wanted to.

--------------------------------------------------------------- so thats the deal , you are the wife or spouse of a person that identifies as latino / hispanic rather than just being an American . i now understand your thinking . And a 'new yorker' to boot eh Aries .
My husband is Puerto Rican meaning he was born an American. He was born here, his father is from the Island. He associates with being an American over anything else, America is all he's known, and loves his country. But faces discrimination because of his heritage and it sickens me.

You live in New York, yes you are correct blue states are way more racist and segregated in the year 2017 then the red sates today.

I don't believe that for a second. I have a friend who moved to North Carolina. She is racially mixed, her boyfriend is white. They have faced so much harassment and racism because their interracial relationship they are heavily considering coming back to NY. They don't feel safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- tough , they sound like a couple of snowflakes . Most likely they are disliked because they are from 'new york' Aries .
I'd believe that if they were calling her boyfriend a Yankee and not a ****** lover
--------------------------------- still no big deal , people can say anything they like . Violence can be a problem but speech shouldn't be any problem except as i said , to snowflakes . The snowflakes parents shoulda taught them that 'sticks and stones' can hurt them but name calling will never hurt them Aries !!

In other news, here's a video more from my viewpoint. I held the door fora man yesterday.

Ditto Kiddo. If your mom had done some more of that maybe you wouldn't be such a disrespectful little wit.

My friends are black and that's what they are.

lol, thanks for your concern, I would make it out without a scratch as well.

Trump wasn't even a serious contender until he promised to deport brown people. Then he shot up in the primary polls overnight.

not according to legitimate economists. but again, it's not like trump loons know anything.

That the same "legitimate economists" who told us that Free Trade would make our exports more competitive?

Trade and immigration, completely valid issues, no matter how you demagogue them.
How is that immigration policy of Trumps working? About as good as trade policies.

Yeah! Initial reports tell us immigration policy is a complete failure, followed closely behind by trade.

Riigght. :badgrin:

Them jitterbugs would tear you apart. You probably don't even live around black people.

why you go there to buy drugs? That's the only way I would make it out of the south side of Chicago at 2 am with out a scratch in my youth.

My husband is Puerto Rican meaning he was born an American. He was born here, his father is from the Island. He associates with being an American over anything else, America is all he's known, and loves his country. But faces discrimination because of his heritage and it sickens me.

You live in New York, yes you are correct blue states are way more racist and segregated in the year 2017 then the red sates today.

--------------------------------- still no big deal , people can say anything they like . Violence can be a problem but speech shouldn't be any problem except as i said , to snowflakes . The snowflakes parents shoulda taught them that 'sticks and stones' can hurt them but name calling will never hurt them Aries !!
No big deal to those who don't deal with it. As a woman, I can tell you "just words" can lead to violence very quickly.. One minute its "wow you're beautiful" when advance is not given the green light its "b*** come here, I'll show you a fun time"
teaching kids to accept abuse is not the answer, its teaching kids not to abuse.

Yeah! Initial reports tell us immigration policy is a complete failure, followed closely behind by trade.

What have you been hearing to give you that impression?

Don't play stupid little girl. Hows that halt on immigration from those Muslim countries going? Did you notice that mexico is not looking to buy farm products from South America and not the US as they have always done?

No big deal to those who don't deal with it. As a woman, I can tell you "just words" can lead to violence very quickly.. One minute its "wow you're beautiful" when advance is not given the green light its "b*** come here, I'll show you a fun time"
teaching kids to accept abuse is not the answer, its teaching kids not to abuse.

Your posts do not exactly enhance this place, just sayin' :dunno:

There's already 'nuff leftist shills here. True story.

Them jitterbugs would tear you apart. You probably don't even live around black people.

:blahblah:i am from an inner city ya dink. That's why I am much more familiar with diversity than you nuts.

:blahblah:i am from an inner city ya dink. That's why I am much more familiar with diversity than you nuts.

You have never been in an inner city with people of color in your life time hand job

Don't play stupid little girl. Hows that halt on immigration from those Muslim countries going? Did you notice that mexico is not looking to buy farm products from South America and not the US as they have always done?

THe fact that lefty judges are p.o.s. is not Trump's fault.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/25/us/ice-immigrant-deportations-trump.html

"The Trump administration’s far-reaching plan to arrest and deport vast numbers of undocumented immigrants has been introduced in dramatic fashion over the past month. And much of that task has fallen to thousands of ICE officers who are newly emboldened, newly empowered and already getting to work.

Gone are the Obama-era rules that required them to focus only on serious criminals. In Southern California, in one of the first major roundups during the Trump administration, officers detained 161 people with a wide range of felony and misdemeanor convictions, and 10 who had no criminal history at all.

Before, we used to be told, ‘You can’t arrest those people,’ and we’d be disciplined for being insubordinate if we did,” said a 10-year veteran of the agency who took part in the operation. “Now those people are priorities again. And there are a lot of them here.”

Interviews with 17 agents and officials across the country, including in Florida, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, Washington and California, demonstrated how quickly a new atmosphere in the agency had taken hold. Since they are forbidden to talk to the press, they requested anonymity out of concern for losing their jobs."

You have never been in an inner city with people of color in your life time hand job
idiot, I've stated several times my husband is "a person of color" and my family is racial mixed including; Irish, Sicilian, Puerto Rican, some english etc.

"The Trump administration’s far-reaching plan to arrest and deport vast numbers of undocumented immigrants has been introduced in dramatic fashion over the past month. And much of that task has fallen to thousands of ICE officers who are newly emboldened, newly empowered and already getting to work.

Gone are the Obama-era rules that required them to focus only on serious criminals. In Southern California, in one of the first major roundups during the Trump administration, officers detained 161 people with a wide range of felony and misdemeanor convictions, and 10 who had no criminal history at all.

Before, we used to be told, ‘You can’t arrest those people,’ and we’d be disciplined for being insubordinate if we did,” said a 10-year veteran of the agency who took part in the operation. “Now those people are priorities again. And there are a lot of them here.”

Interviews with 17 agents and officials across the country, including in Florida, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, Washington and California, demonstrated how quickly a new atmosphere in the agency had taken hold. Since they are forbidden to talk to the press, they requested anonymity out of concern for losing their jobs."
A few thousand to you is a success?

idiot, I've stated several times my husband is "a person of color" and my family is racial mixed including; Irish, Sicilian, Puerto Rican, some english etc.
Hand Job, you are as always so full of shit, that i can smell you from here.

You're a mud shark, we get it.

What else is there to say?

I see you didn't deny with facts that Obama had more race riots in his 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined. If you do attempt that, you will fail. :)

A few thousand to you is a success?

THat's a "few thousand ICE officers who are newly emboldened, newly empowered and already getting to work".

Your attempt to hide from the truth is noted. The change in leadership is already effecting those who are already there, and more agents are going to be hired, "thousands" more.

Forum List

Back