Why didn't Obama take out Syrian airfields?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Because Moochelle has all the balls in the family...................................

Obama didn't think it through very well. When it wasn't too hot then Putin went in. Now that it's getting hot? Putin may have to think that through a bit. Seems PRESIDENT Trump has a strategy AND a plan. Phase 1; Sarin is a no no.

Greg

Because Moochelle has all the balls in the family...................................

Nope, because as pootins putz in the White House, he was told to do nothing. He followed orders.

"Syria has airfields?" Barack Obama 2015
Apparently not as many as they had before.

14 of Assad's Sukhoi fighter jets :blowup:and a chemical weapon lab outside of Homs in the village of Em Harteen :blowup:.

A report that a General was killed in the Syria attack. I hope it was the asshole who ordered the Chemical Attack!!!

Greg
Evidently a bunch of military sent their families to Lebanon hours before. Khalid was the first name of the general that died at the airfield (can't recall the rest of his name).

14 of Assad's Sukhoi fighter jets :blowup:and a chemical weapon lab outside of Homs in the village of Em Harteen :blowup:.

A report that a General was killed in the Syria attack. I hope it was the asshole who ordered the Chemical Attack!!!

Greg
Evidently a bunch of military sent their families to Lebanon hours before. Khalid was the first name of the general that died at the airfield (can't recall the rest of his name).

The Russkies were told to piss off; some sort of hotline. That would have been interesting to the Syrian military watching on....

Greg

No reason for amateur-in-chief Barry to take out Syrian airfields.

He'd already warned them with his line in the sand and it's not his fault they just laughed and crossed it anyway. Mom jeans girly man did his job and still had time to catch that day's Sports Center while grabbing another smoke.

Obama tried to get congress to approve strikes against Syria. The republican controlled congress was against it.

Is there a link to those extra sites/losses?

Greg
Sorry I haven't been on USMB. I put the ones I found in another thread. Rod said yesterday there were pics online and he described how the damage was all around the area where gas was stored but they didn't hit the gas. I didn't ask him for a link.

Forum List

Back