Students arrested for handing out U.S. Constitution on school campus

If the authorities do not like kids handing out a piece of our homeland's history, the authorities are free to leave whenever they are good and ready to. No one is forcing them to stick around, its their lives.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
As is normal for American forums the reich seems to not care about anything relating to pushing America but has deep fits when it is truth about the conservative agenda.

You have a limited ability to read or comprehend? You think this is about College? A college? Classes? What exactly don't you understand about the issue?

See "Topic of thread" dipshit. It's not what you want to be, it is what is.

PS: :fu: You're officially an ignorant asshat.

And I addressed the 'students handing out Constitutions'. Does the college have rules about political activism on campus? Doesn't seem to be a point though as your anger appears to drive you. I leave you to it.

Under what politicism does the Constitution of The United States fall under, pray tell?

Is it the American politicism that bothers you? What's up? Are you American?

Are you?

Bitch! My people have been in America since before it was America, how 'bout yourself?

Now few types of people could post that, can you figure out where I'm from?

PS: I'm not lying. My family was here...hard to say, at least almost 100 years before the US was the US.

Wait a minnit, I forgot something. :finger3:

Most of our families were here long before the US was formed.

OP is lying. As usual.

Read the link.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back