Student walkout calling for Ceasefire by Israel

These high school students have some drug induced fantasy that walking out of classes has an effect on war between nations a world away. This makes the flea crawling up an elephant leg with rape on it's mind look absolutely reasonable.

Who is telling these worthless little cogs that they can do anything? Whoever is doing this should stop. It's not fair to these little peons to pump up their self importance with fart gas. No one cares what they think.
Sounds like normal kids to me. Any opportunity to cut class is good.

I grew up in MoCo and sent my kids through MoCo schools.
Okay; thank you for letting us know.

They're generally quite good - some of the best in the country.
I absolutely think a civil debate between both sides is a good thing.
About whether it's okay to murder children?

That should be the shortest debate in history.
Students should learn to debate and be provided a forum.
Agree.
Walkout protests do nothing but negatively impact the children.
Disagree.

When the stakes are the lives of children like themselves, a walkout is the LEAST they should be doing.

I'm very proud of these kids, and hope many others follow suit.

Im sure the IDF who had family murdered by Hamas gives a flying fuck about a bunch of woke kids walking out of school.

Hamas and its tunnels need to go.

This idea where everyone has to be politically activated all the time in America is out of control now. Everyone everywhere now seems to have to yell about social agendas and political issues. If they aren't adults screaming in people's faces about some half baked BLM chant, it's highschool kids walking out

I mean come on, honestly what the hell are highschool kids in Maryland walking out of school for over war in another country? What good could they possibly believe that will do? The parents should smack them all in the head and the school should give them all detention. These kids will grow up thinking they are more important than they really are and the answer to everything is protest.

What sickens me actually is where are all the people upset for America? The only time they get upset seems to be when they are upset about america, not for it. They care more about other countries than their own.

Okay; thank you for letting us know.

They're generally quite good - some of the best in the country.

About whether it's okay to murder children?

That should be the shortest debate in history.

Agree.

Disagree.

When the stakes are the lives of children like themselves, a walkout is the LEAST they should be doing.

I'm very proud of these kids, and hope many others follow suit.
You have that debate and be prepared to defend and justify HAM ASS using those same children as human shields.

This idea where everyone has to be politically activated all the time in America is out of control now.
Is it?
Everyone everywhere now seems to have to yell about social agendas and political issues.
Yourself included it would seem.
If they aren't adults screaming in people's faces about some half baked BLM chant, it's highschool kids walking out

I mean come on, honestly what the hell are highschool kids in Maryland walking out of school for over war in another country?
The USG supports this war.
What good could they possibly believe that will do?
Prevent the murder of more children like themselves?
The parents should smack them all in the head
So murdering and beating children is acceptable to you, and something you see as a positive?
and the school should give them all detention. These kids will grow up thinking they are more important than they really are and the answer to everything is protest.
I think they feel that murdering children is wrong.

It's a terrible shame that so many support, and even cheerlead, such murder.
What sickens me actually is where are all the people upset for America?
A concept of nationhood is more important than the lives of children?
The only time they get upset seems to be when they are upset about america, not for it. They care more about other countries than their own.
See above.

Forum List

Back