student loan forgiveness blocked by appeals court but Administration carries on

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Who does bidum think he is, cancelling PRIVATE loans with taxpayer money?

Why doesn't he.. I dunno.. work to change the laws.. if he cares so much about this issues?

Oh, that's right.. laws are for the dumbass little people.. how silly of me

• Banned
It says the prep will continue.....Come on man.
maybe he should prep himself on studying the Constitution.. you know.. stuff about separation of powers

maybe he should also do some reading on capitalism and face the reality that that is the system we have. Gummit shouldn't be interfering like in 2008 and etc..

Ian-McDiarmid-Confirms-Emperor-Palpatines-Return-In-Disney-Plus-Series-01.jpg

HAHAHAAA! So you wanted an education? Fuck you kids who bought the Kool-Aid!:

studentaid.gov:

"Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to apply for financial aid for college or graduate school."
"Federal Student Aid is the largest provider of financial aid for college in the U.S."

Why doesn't he.. I dunno.. work to change the laws.. if he cares so much about this issues?

Oh, that's right.. laws are for the dumbass little people.. how silly of me
The left are totally and absolutely right about one thing. The country has reached a point where democracy is at stake more than it has ever been before. The left need to obey the laws of the country.

He will stop talking about it once midterms are over. This is just a stunt to try and get votes. He has no real intention of letting it happen. It's just a lie to try and gain favor.

He won't bring it back up again until 2024 when next presidential election is coming up. Then he will start using it as a way to gain favor again.

If he ever mentions it between those two times it will just be him trying to blame republicans for stopping him from forgiving debt to try and paint them as the bad guys.

• Banned
The left are totally and absolutely right about one thing. The country has reached a point where democracy is at stake more than it has ever been before. The left need to obey the laws of the country.
but its just another example of them accusing others of what THEY do.. an Alinsky trick (Alinsky is likely frying in Hell so why listen to him? I mean if only something like 1% of people end up in Heaven as some saints have said.. I think we can safely rule out Alinsky as being among that 1%)

He will stop talking about it once midterms are over. This is just a stunt to try and get votes. He has no real intention of letting it happen. It's just a lie to try and gain favor.

He won't bring it back up again until 2024 when next presidential election is coming up. Then he will start using it as a way to gain favor again.

If he ever mentions it between those two times it will just be him trying to blame republicans for stopping him from forgiving debt to try and paint them as the bad guys.
LOL

sounds like you have things figured out fairly well

You must be well-informed. The low info folks .. well, I could go on and on.. Suffice it to say They live in a fantasy world (ie they are clueless). They shouldn't vote but... sigh

but its just another example of them accusing others of what THEY do.. an Alinsky trick (Alinsky is likely frying in Hell so why listen to him? I mean if only something like 1% of people end up in Heaven as some saints have said.. I think we can safely rule out Alinsky as being among that 1%)
Biden's going to make a prime time speech warning voters that they had better vote for Democrats or democracy will be gone and right wing violent thugs will be ruling the streets.

Biden's going to make a prime time speech warning voters that they had better vote for Democrats or democracy will be gone and right wing violent thugs will be ruling the streets.
yeh, we've had so many of those, haven't we (right wing thugs tearing up the streets)

nobody is listening to him anymore.. and countries in the outside world are laughing their asses off

LOL

and the everyday dims don't see what's wrong with that statement?

Well, many of them do.. and voted for Trump in 16 and 20 and will again in 24 if he is the nominee

Forum List

Back