Strip Clubs

Strip clubs:

Places where sad pathetic men with no lives spend too much for drinks and lust over women who wouldn't give them the time of day unless they slipped 5 bucks into their g strings.

And thats different from a regular bar?

Yes. Because men go to strip clubs for the sole purpose of lusting over women that they have absolutely no chance with.

At a bar or club there is at least a chance that you could get lucky.

~Lmao~
This really sounds so true.....I never felt I would enjoy a strip club, I'm not really interested in watching women take off their clothes anyway, but they're dancing, and begging for money to be slipped into their ass crack.
Come on......do men really think they're gonna get lucky and bang those chicks??

Yes. Because men go to strip clubs for the sole purpose of lusting over women that they have absolutely no chance with.

~Lmao~
This really sounds so true.....I never felt I would enjoy a strip club, I'm not really interested in watching women take off their clothes anyway, but they're dancing, and begging for money to be slipped into their ass crack.
Come on......do men really think they're gonna get lucky and bang those chicks??

Not necessarily, I just used to go for fun or for someones bachelor party, most guys with brains know nothing is going to happen in there, most strippers are either Lesbians or sick of men completely because they are surrounded by them all the time at work. I will say this though, WOMEN can totally hook up with a stripper, I took my ex wife to the strip club and the girls were all over her, she got a few phone numbers that night, I told her to call them but she refused. I went with a friend of mine and his girl and she got to make out with several strippers and got an extremelty XX rated lap dance in the back, she also got the strippers number. The moral of the story is if you are a woman, horny and like girls, hit up the strip club.

Although I should add a male friend of mine did get the number of a hot Philippina stripper and he did fuck her a few times but nothing serious ever came of it, although this guy looks a younger Colin Farrell and has much game with the ladies, the force is strong with him.

~Lmao~

I have, so yes.

I've picked up women at strip clubs. Also have had sex in the strip clubs.

In the US? and if so, what time frame? strip club owners do not want their girls fuckin in the club anymore.

Strip clubs:

Places where sad pathetic men with no lives spend too much for drinks and lust over women who wouldn't give them the time of day unless they slipped 5 bucks into their g strings.

Actually most guys who go to the strip club are either married or in a relationship, and than they go home to their wives or girlfriends, I have not met any men who go to the strip club to try and pick up the dancers.

In the US? and if so, what time frame? strip club owners do not want their girls fuckin in the club anymore.

Yes in the U.S 90,s until now.las t encounter was a stripper gave me a BJ in Florida ,only club out tof the U.S. was in Windsor. a friend wanted to go see "Busty" 100EEEE

Last edited:

Yes in the U.S 90,s until now.las t encounter was a stripper gave me a BJ in Florida ,only club out tof the U.S. was in Windsor. a friend wanted to go see "Busty" 100EEEE

Damn did you spend alot of money? because from my experience you can only go so far with a stripper these days, the strip clubs don't want the rep of their girls putting out because they get looked at by police, most I did in the strip club was suck on a pair of titties.

Damn did you spend alot of money? because from my experience you can only go so far with a stripper these days, the strip clubs don't want the rep of their girls putting out because they get looked at by police, most I did in the strip club was suck on a pair of titties.

I haven't been to one in about 10 years, so I don't know what's going on now.

I remember throwing dollar bills up on the stage and they wanted me to place them on them somewhere. I think they just like screwing with shy guys or something. I'm not exactly shy, just respectful.

I remember throwing dollar bills up on the stage and they wanted me to place them on them somewhere. I think they just like screwing with shy guys or something. I'm not exactly shy, just respectful.

It really depends where you go, in Iowa the girl will usually rub her breasts against your face, I had one girl take my head in a scissors lock and push it right against her pussy basically, they said full contact was allowed in the club at the discretion of the dancer. In California it is a very different story, you really only get contact with the dancers if you pay for a lap dance and that was about $40 in the club I was at and your hands HAVE to be flat on the chair, no roaming around or you will get reprimanded by the huge gorilla bouncers, nowadays I just prefer to go to night clubs you actually get more action there. In Houston I gave a woman oral sex on the bar of a night club, no one did anything but cheer and buy us drinks, I would have been thrown out of the strip club, I also got a hand job right there on the dance floor from a different girl, again no one said nothing, maybe this is just Houston though?

Damn skippy. Many county's and town are just looking for sex or drug abuse to go down in a strip club so they can run them out of town. I have never been in a club ware if you touched a dancer you would not have a bouncer in each ear telling you to not do that.

Damn skippy. Many county's and town are just looking for sex or drug abuse to go down in a strip club so they can run them out of town. I have never been in a club ware if you touched a dancer you would not have a bouncer in each ear telling you to not do that.

Yup most clubs don't want you touching the dancers anymore and in alot of places they don't even want them going all the way nude, although of course there are exceptions which I listed. Fuck in Nebraska the "strip clubs" they have are a joke, the dancer doesn't even take off her top or bottom, I went in to one of them in Omaha and stayed for like 10 minutes and just left, what a joke. Only an inexperienced virgin would see any satisfaction in that, the best place to go now is night clubs, women are always taking their clothes off in there, fuck in California I had a hot 40 year old cougar get butted naked for me in the smoke pit and I took her home and hit it, and paid $0.00 for my time, thats the way to do it.

Sometimes you spend a little and get something and sometimes you spend a lot and get nothing. High class clubs are out of my price range, I only go for a show in some place like Cheetah.

Sometimes you spend a little and get something and sometimes you spend a lot and get nothing. High class clubs are out of my price range, I only go for a show in some place like Cheetah.

Hmm the way I do it if I want to mess around with a girl I just go to a night club, you can mess around with a girl in there and not even have to know each other names and not pay any money, even for drinks. Its probably always different depending what city you are in but last time I was in Houston for a weekend I messed around with all kinds of girls in the night clubs, even gave one oral right there on the bar and I never paid a cent and I don't know their names, women have been getting sluttier and sluttier over the years, soon they will let you fuck right there in the club.

Strip clubs:

Those are boyz. Their wallet doesn't have what it takes. PERIOD..........:cool:

Hmm the way I do it if I want to mess around with a girl I just go to a night club, you can mess around with a girl in there and not even have to know each other names and not pay any money, even for drinks. Its probably always different depending what city you are in but last time I was in Houston for a weekend I messed around with all kinds of girls in the night clubs, even gave one oral right there on the bar and I never paid a cent and I don't know their names, women have been getting sluttier and sluttier over the years, soon they will let you fuck right there in the club.

true dat but sometimes you get a lot of drama.

true dat but sometimes you get a lot of drama.

Yeah you are correct there, best time I had with strippers though was at a private party in Oakland, you had to pay $100 to get in but you can do pretty much anything you wanted with the girls, they were giving blowjobs and upstairs they had a full blown orgy but you had to pay more to get in that, they had 4 girls 2 black 2 white and they were bad as fuck.

It really depends where you go, in Iowa the girl will usually rub her breasts against your face, I had one girl take my head in a scissors lock and push it right against her pussy basically, they said full contact was allowed in the club at the discretion of the dancer. In California it is a very different story, you really only get contact with the dancers if you pay for a lap dance and that was about $40 in the club I was at and your hands HAVE to be flat on the chair, no roaming around or you will get reprimanded by the huge gorilla bouncers, nowadays I just prefer to go to night clubs you actually get more action there. In Houston I gave a woman oral sex on the bar of a night club, no one did anything but cheer and buy us drinks, I would have been thrown out of the strip club, I also got a hand job right there on the dance floor from a different girl, again no one said nothing, maybe this is just Houston though?

My eyes were burning from the cigarette smoke so much I didn't feel like a lap-dance at the one outside the gate.

All of that other stuff seems like priming the pump for nothing, and sex in public isn't my thing. It's like taking a shit. I don't think it's for everyone to watch.

When the oldest boy turned 18, I took him and a buddy to a club. The Nude Miss World sat on my son's face. :D

Took the youngest when he turned 18. They got him up on stage with 5 gals, stripped him to his undershorts and rode him around on stage with his belt wrapped around his neck. I thought he'd get pissed but he hopped off the stage, gave me a hug, and said "I love you dad!" LOL

When the oldest boy turned 18, I took him and a buddy to a club. The Nude Miss World sat on my son's face. :D

Took the youngest when he turned 18. They got him up on stage with 5 gals, stripped him to his undershorts and rode him around on stage with his belt wrapped around his neck. I thought he'd get pissed but he hopped off the stage, gave me a hug, and said "I love you dad!" LOL

worlds-greatest-fathers-day.gif

Forum List

Back