Streaming? What's up with that?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
What's up with all this streaming stuff? I first got pissed off with Paramount+ when they did that with their new 1883 western - after having been a loyal fan of Yellowstone on regular Paramount. Now CNN is doing the same. I am not going to pay extra to watch that stuff. I can afford it - but it's the principle. I already feel gouged more than enough by the so-called "media". I've also noticed that CNN seems to be having many more commercials since Putin invaded Ukraine. I guess they think they have a captive audience. It's not uncommon to see 10 to 20 commercials on CNN and some other TV channels - during just one commercial break. I hate most commercials. I'm 75 and old-fashioned. I appreciate technology - but I prefer it as simple as possible. I pay about $250.00 per month for bundled TV/Phone/Internet service. I think that's enough.

What do you think?

Last edited:
people hoping to cash in on the current craze.

I would love to watch the new Halo show, but no way I am paying for one more service.

With the ratings so low for the 3 big networks and seeing the money being made by those streaming, I wouldn't be suprise to see them begin streaming their networks within 5 yrs.

You may be right - but I hope not. I may be in a jar on a shelf by then.

Last edited:
My condolences there Chieftess... I know you will miss Mrs.'s Wallace's baby boy Mikey... Think of the money you can save buy not spending it on a subscription to CNN+... More firewater...:booze:

Forum List

Back