Strange Ju Ju!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Truth About Mormans Thread has had 30 replies since 9/2 yet miraculously 20,000 views registered since yesterday morning. The hottest thread on the board is California Girl with about 700 replies in just three or four days and only has 5,000 views. Don't get me wrong...5,000 views in three days is astounding. 20,000 views on a thread that barely has a reply pulse is sabotage! There hasn't been a 20,000 view in 24 hour on a single thread since the first day of this message board.

Just sayin..

Board Mods...This MB is under some bizarre attack. I'm not sure WTF is going on but there is some very odd evidence surfacing.

battle-stations-were-under-attack.jpg

OOPS! Scratch that 20,000 views and make it 25,000 views in just over 24 hrs.

Could this be another miracle by the Latter Day Saints?????

Mods..If you bother to look at the thread just remember they were at 189,000 views yesterday. Right now 214,000. I doubt that there were 15,000 legitimate views on this whole MB since yesterday.

Mormons: Still more popular than post after post of YouTube videos...

Trus Story....:thup:

You are an idiot. The board is obviously under an attack. It is probably someone that hates Mormans and is doing it so the insulting Google Key Search Words have a lasting effect. But you being a simpleton wouldn't understand that.

God you are stupid.

You are an idiot. The board is obviously under an attack. It is probably someone that hates Mormans and is doing it so the insulting Google Key Search Words have a lasting effect. But you being a simpleton wouldn't understand that.

God you are stupid.

Then post some Mormon YouTuuuuubz in your thread and maybe they'll "attack" the list with numerous views.

God you are stupid.

Hey fuckchop...

Do you remember when you told us you had no idea why your YouTubez were getting thousands of hits a day? You said you had no idea why.... I guess it wasn't important to you back then, huh?

Also, Lets not forget it was I who schooled you on the read counter and how it works in VBulletin....

Now go be stupid somewhere else, you obsessive shitball....

BTW, Did you notice there are no more top 5 thread stats on the homepage anymore?....Gonna go cry to the modz on that one too?....:lol:

God you are stupid.

Then post some Mormon YouTuuuuubz in your thread and maybe they'll "attack" the list with numerous views.

:lol:

The Truth About Mormans Thread has had 30 replies since 9/2 yet miraculously 20,000 views registered since yesterday morning. The hottest thread on the board is California Girl with about 700 replies in just three or four days and only has 5,000 views. Don't get me wrong...5,000 views in three days is astounding. 20,000 views on a thread that barely has a reply pulse is sabotage! There hasn't been a 20,000 view in 24 hour on a single thread since the first day of this message board.

Just sayin..

Board Mods...This MB is under some bizarre attack. I'm not sure WTF is going on but there is some very odd evidence surfacing.
STFU and keep posting.

BTW....Be sure to make a donation and get a bumper sticker.

God you are stupid.

Hey fuckchop...

Do you remember when you told us you had no idea why your YouTubez were getting thousands of hits a day? You said you had no idea why.... I guess it wasn't important to you back then, huh?

Also, Lets not forget it was I who schooled you on the read counter and how it works in VBulletin....

BTW, Did you notice there are no more top 5 thread stats on the homepage anymore?....Gonna go cry to the modz on that one too?....:lol:

Ya...I noticed that change. True...I got a lot of views back then..and I still do..It's been going at between 500 and 1000 a day pretty steady for a couple of years.

So you don't think 30,000 views in slightly over 24 hours is odd..on a thread that has received about 30 replies in the same week?

What does your knowledge of VBulletin suggest is the cause of this amazing recent view count on the Morman thread?

God you are stupid.

Hey fuckchop...

Ya...I noticed that change. True...I got a lot of views back then..and I still do..It's been going at between 500 and 1000 a day pretty steady for a couple of years.

So you don't think 30,000 views in slightly over 24 hours is odd..on a thread that has received about 30 replies in the same week?

What does your knowledge of VBulletin suggest is the cause of this amazing recent view count on the Morman thread?
It has nothing to do with VBulletin... This board just counts the page reads...

Mormons are more interesting than some asshole self-bumping YouTubez...

Sux to be your ego....

Hey fuckchop...

It has nothing to do with VBulletin... This board just counts the page reads...

Mormons are more interesting than some asshole self-bumping YouTubez...

Sux to be your ego....

Watching my lawn turn brown is more interesting than seeing the same videos over and over.

Forum List

Back