Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

The payments were not legal. Cohen went to jail for making them, among other crimes.
Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal counts in August 2018, including charges of causing an unlawful campaign contribution, stemming from a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels to hide an alleged affair with Trump before the 2016 presidential election.

Among the other charges were five counts of tax evasion and one count of false statements to a bank, over a scheme to hide more than $4 million in personal income from the Internal Revenue Service as well as a false report on a $500,000 home loan.

So you see, you described Cohen's crimes. Not Trumps.

Wouldn't say so. Do I think the Trump Organization falsified business records to hide illegal reimbursements to Cohen who was convicted of criminal campaign fraud? Yes.
You are speaking of Cohen's crimes. Not Trumps alleged crimes.

Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal counts in August 2018, including charges of causing an unlawful campaign contribution, stemming from a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels to hide an alleged affair with Trump before the 2016 presidential election.

Among the other charges were five counts of tax evasion and one count of false statements to a bank, over a scheme to hide more than $4 million in personal income from the Internal Revenue Service as well as a false report on a $500,000 home loan.

So you see, you described Cohen's crimes. Not Trumps.

LOL

Of course I described Cohen's crime. That's why I said, "Cohen."

And now Trump is on trial for falsifying business records to conceal Cohen's crime.

I doubt many here can match me for my accuracy. And you saying I am wrong is not proof.

It all came out in the trial you're not paying attention to. Cohen reached out to Daniels, she didn't reach out to Cohen.

The payments were not legal. Cohen went to jail for making them, among other crimes.
why weren't they legal. That's the hurdle you can't get close to.

Nope, he went to jail because he took a deal. You're not good at this.

You are speaking of Cohen's crimes. Not Trumps alleged crimes.

LOL

You claim superior accuracy skills; yet you still have no idea what this trial is about.

LOL

You claim superior accuracy skills; yet you still have no idea what this trial is about.
While I am not a lawyer, thousands of lawyers agree with me.

He took a deal because he committed those crimes. The most he could legally contribute to Trump's campaign was $2,700. He contributed $130,000.

$130,000 is more than $2,700, just so ya know.

While I am not a lawyer, thousands of lawyers agree with me.

rotfl-gif.288736

Cohen knew he had limited funds. They made a deal with him that cost him much less than a trial would have. Cohen is flawed. When anybody is up against the feds, they have trillions to spend and you may have few dollars to use for your defense. They Brag all the time that Giuliani a lawyer is broke due to things done to him by the feds.

He took a deal because he committed those crimes. The most he could legally contribute to Trump's campaign was $2,700. He contributed $130,000.

$130,000 is more than $2,700, just so ya know.
I feel the case against Cohen was very weak yet terribly expensive for Cohen. Who has the money the Feds have? It saved Cohen maybe millions to plead Guilty. Cohen did not contribute money to the Trump campaign. He used his money to pay the extortion by Daniels. Daniels was not out a penny for Trump.

You are not the Jury.

Thank God.

A good thing for Trump is that two lawyers are on the Jury and they will not be valuable to Bragg.

Depends. Lawyers are more likely to see the connection and explain it to the other jurors. See lawyers are oing to be swayed by the ranting of a man behind a bike rack when he leaves court.

You have several claims that must be proved.

I don't have to prove anything. The prosecution has the burden.

Falsify business records. Comeon guy.

What? You didn't know that's what the charges really are?

Do you mean if you own a business that errors can't be corrected by your lawyer or accountant?

I have no idea where this question is coming from. But there was no attempt to "correct the errors" the business records remain falsified, not Trump Organization attorney attempted to correct them.

Cohen was his attorney. How can you conclude paying your lawyer is illegal?

Because they submitted fraudulent paper work, issued checks, and fudged the book keeping.

Cohen billed for "services", yet no work was performed during the period of billing. The Trump Organization wasn't paying for services during the monthly periods the checks covered in 2017, they were paying reimbursement for money Cohen spent in 2016 to execute his crime.

So you take the word of a proven liar?

No I don't take Trumps word.

However, if you mean the case at trial. You should really pay attention to what is going on.

Well lets see who has presented evidence at trial so far other than Cohen:
  • David Pecker - CEO of AMI, Trump Friend, Trump Supporter
  • Rhona Graff - Trump Executive Assistant
  • Gary Farro - Banker that pertaining to Cohens LLC account
  • Robert Browning - Archivist validating video of Trump
  • Phillip Thompson - Director for court reporters verifying court reporter services
  • Keith Davidson - Daniels attorney
  • Hope Hicks - White House Communications Director
  • Jeffery McConney - Trump Organization Controller
  • Deborah Tarasoff - Trump Organization Accounts Payable Supervisor
  • Sally Franklin - Publisher of Trump books as to what Trump included in his books.
  • Stormy Daniels - Adult Actress and Director that had sex with Trump
  • Madeline Westerhout - White House Special Assistant

You've got 7 Trump circle insiders that have provided the most damaging testimony.

4 people that were there to verify the submission of evidence (Farro, Browning, Thompson, Franklin).

2 That were outside Trumps circle. The woman he had sex with and her attorney.

Again the most damning evidence have come from Trump insiders. The prosecution laid the groundwork so that everything was documented before Cohen even took the stand. And once Cohen was on the stand all the events where already in evidence dates, times, locations, etc. coming from other witnesses.

WW

I feel the case against Cohen was very weak yet terribly expensive for Cohen. Who has the money the Feds have? It saved Cohen maybe millions to plead Guilty. Cohen did not contribute money to the Trump campaign. He used his money to pay the extortion by Daniels. Daniels was not out a penny for Trump.

He didn't need money to point out to them how they should drop that charge if it didn't apply to him. According to you, they could have charged him with murder and he would have pled guilty without challenging them on a charge.

The fact remains, the most he could contribute was $2,700; but he contributed $130,000.

He didn't need money to point out to them how they should drop that charge if it didn't apply to him. According to you, they could have charged him with murder and he would have pled guilty without challenging them on a charge.

The fact remains, the most he could contribute was $2,700; but he contributed $130,000.
Stormy Daniels did not campaign for Trump. She extorted him. Cohen also went to prison.

Forum List

Back