Stop The Killing Of All Human Beings

Originally posted by jones
Defending ones family by brutally killing the perp is not only immoral but you would be found guilty of homocide.
Your last statement. Are you saying IF he threatened your family's life or just because hes a Neo-con basher?

Not entirely true, ever heard of self defense? You even said yourself "defending ones family".

Prisons are cages for animals>>>we can develop a society where humans are not put into cages for even their"crimes"

Umm...sure! We shouldn't have the death penalty. We shouldn't incarcerate criminals. Shall we just throw a huge party for them?

I say lock the scumbags up and let them rot.

we can choose to think a human can change at any moment and get into a higher level of consciousness>>>we can definitely create a better judicial system than the current one>>>

I think the judicial system can be better as well, but it's the best we have right now. I'm not too worried about the people changing, they should have thought about that before they committed their crimes.

lawyers, private profit prison systems, police= abuse,corruption,poor people going to jail to support this inhumane system and on and on>>>most humans in prisons are there on "drug related" charges, while the "legal" pharmeceutical industry pedals drugs by the billions$$$$>>>where's the justice here???

You said it yourself, one is legal! How is that so hard to understand? Abide by the laws and enjoy your freedom. Break the laws and lose your freedom. These dopes knew this before they committed their crimes, and I'm supposed to have sympathy for them? Like I said, fire up the chair and rid the world of the scum.

Originally posted by eric
Jones, seriously don't tell me you buy any of this garbage, I would give you more credit than that, look at what this source is all about :

http://www.hermes-press.com/evolution_next.htm

Come on really, I find it hard to believe you subscribe to this !

I dont subscribe to that website, but i support the page that "I" posted.

Are you saying evolution is obsurd? WOW. DIdnt read the article but anyhow.

You see any false statements in the page I posted?

I dont subscribe to that website, but i support the page that "I" posted.

Are you saying evolution is obsurd? WOW. DIdnt read the article but anyhow.

You see any false statements in the page I posted?

I do. Bush was "appointed" the presidency by the supreme court in 2000? Can you please cite the case where the supreme court made this appointment?

I refused to even read further than that, the site lost all credibility at that point and their agenda was exposed.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I think there is a huge difference between opposing the war and bringing charges up against those who 'supposedly' committed crimes. Are you telling me that no one has filed formal charges?

I dunno. But why did we drop out of war crimes court?

Not entirely true, ever heard of self defense? You even said yourself "defending ones family".
Defending ones family does not include killing unless it was an accident or he had no other choice.
Dragging a man behind a car till he was shredded is NOT self defense.

I dunno. But why did we drop out of war crimes court?

Do you need to be a member in order to have files charged? Is Saddam a member? I sure hope so, I'd hate for him to be let go simply because he wasn't a member.

I'm still confused as to why no charges have been brought forth for these crimes allegedly committed, anywhere.

Defending ones family does not include killing unless it was an accident or he had no other choice.
Dragging a man behind a car till he was shredded is NOT self defense.

Well, there should be a law protecting people when they act in that manner. That's light compared to what I would do if I got my hands on someone harming my family. He would be wishing he was strapped to tha back of a car while I torture him slowly over days and inflict the most pain possible before killing the vermin. I guess I'd have to incinerate the body afterwards so I don't face homocide charges.

I do. Bush was "appointed" the presidency by the supreme court in 2000? Can you please cite the case where the supreme court made this appointment?

I refused to even read further than that, the site lost all credibility at that point and their agenda was exposed.

Since when was he elected? The supreme court made the decision that vote recounts are unconstitutional. Allowing Bush to take power. Its also stated in the new encyclopedias that hes the first person in history to become president without being elected.

Its also unconstitutional to defraud an election. Loitering while in line for voting? Please! not to mention matching names with conficted felons in other states so people couldnt vote. Jeese, they even created a group that would collect these names before the election.

Saw a couple of people take the stand about this. in this movie. well the preview anyway.

http://www.streamreel.com/archives/unprecedented_dsl.mov

Have you people seen "Uncovered, truth about Iraq" yet? Damn deprived. top CIA officials, including the husband of woman who was outed by Whitehouse all speak out. Weapons inspectors are my favorite, love those guys.

You should buy it or atleast download it illegally(?) off kazaa or whatever.

Originally posted by eric
Do you own a TV, read a newspaper, or for that matter live in this world ?

Yes all these things you speak of would be nice, but for now I will choose to live in reality. I hurt no one on purpose, but I will defend my family with whatever means I deem fit. You touch any one of my family, you will pay the ultimate price ! I would give MY life for them, I certainly have no hesitation taking yours !

We can eliminate guns with bullets
We have more effective and easier to use technology, where a human can be "subdued" instead of killing him/her. So we don't have to kill human beings that are insane and are trying to hurt or kill another human being>>>they can be temporarily subdued.Police could carry subduing devices instead of guns with bullets that can kill human beings.

So defend your family with non-lethal subduing devices, that are easier to use and do not KILL human beings.

The gun with bullet lobby would not support this, but they could transition into subduing devices. Plus the amount of accidental gun with bullet deaths per year would literally cease to exist>>>great idea!!!

Originally posted by MS36
.Police could carry subduing devices instead of guns with bullets that can kill human beings.

Not instead of, in addition to. And nonleathal devices are still very much in development stages. Not all police departments are using them.

Umm...sure! We shouldn't have the death penalty. We shouldn't incarcerate criminals. Shall we just throw a huge party for them?

I say lock the scumbags up and let them rot.

I think the judicial system can be better as well, but it's the best we have right now. I'm not too worried about the people changing, they should have thought about that before they committed their crimes.

You said it yourself, one is legal! How is that so hard to understand? Abide by the laws and enjoy your freedom. Break the laws and lose your freedom. These dopes knew this before they committed their crimes, and I'm supposed to have sympathy for them? Like I said, fire up the chair and rid the world of the scum.

Most offenders, wind up BACK in prison>>>that's the way the current system works. It's like it's own world>>>convicts, lawyers, judges, police. They somehow all mesh together in their own fvked up world.Convicts commit the crime, police catch the criminal, lawyers defend and prosecute and the judge passes sentence>>>repeated over and over and over again>>>change thsi system to one of prevention and education. Most cons are repeat offenders>>>thet's the way the fvcked up system works.
Without going into details we can definitely eliminate the current fvcked up criminal/judicial system and stop the imprisonment of over 2,000,000 human beings in American prisons, the biggest prison system in the"civilized" western world.

Most offenders, wind up BACK in prison>>>that's the way the current system works. It's like it's own world>>>convicts, lawyers, judges, police. They somehow all mesh together in their own fvked up world.Convicts commit the crime, police catch the criminal, lawyers defend and prosecute and the judge passes sentence>>>repeated over and over and over again>>>change thsi system to one of prevention and education. Most cons are repeat offenders>>>thet's the way the fvcked up system works.
Without going into details we can definitely eliminate the current fvcked up criminal/judicial system and stop the imprisonment of over 2,000,000 human beings in American prisons, the biggest prison system in the"civilized" western world.

The offenders end up back in prison because they are criminals, I guess they missed the bars.

Ok, so we don't imprison people that committ crimes, what do we do then? What do we do with people that murder? Mass murderers? rapists? child molestors?

Ya its really sad that a huge chunk of our population is in prison.

First thing I would do is repeal the "war on drugs" and start treating them as ill individuals and not criminals.

Its simple
increasing penaltys - increases risk - raises prices - druglords get more profit with less "business".

I think its 30% of all convicts in prison are drug relaited.

If we were to take away most of the penaltys for the users and supply them with substitute drugs or doctor supervised use. With the objective being to get them off the drug ofcourse.

Users goto clinics instead of drug dealers for their drugs - because its almost free compaired to drug dealer prices - decreasing demand - no profit for druglords - no drugs on the street - decreasing crime related to drugs - less of our brothers in prison.

Ok, Jones, fair enough!

What about crimes such as rape, murder, assault, sexual predators of children? What would you do with these people?

Alright. The first thing I'm going to say is that I agree that our justice system certainly does have its flaws. The way to remedy that is not to create anarchy.
We need prisons for some sorts of criminals. The problem is that we put
too many in prison who shouldn't be there. Many people who oppose the death penalty and think that rapists, murderers, and child molestors can be rehabilitated and use prisons as psychiatric wards. This is not their function. If the prisoners really can be rehabiltated, they ought to be placed in real wards. Those who can't ought to receive the death penalty.

When prisons are used in ways they were not intende to be, they cannot effectively be used for what they were. And so our system has a lot of problems now, but you won't solve them by setting everyone loose.

If they are convicted. Throw them in jail. mental help where it applies. We dont want these people on the street. They're malicious killers and sickos. Not sure what yer getting at. Edit: You guys know how much death penalty costs per person? Oh my lord its expensive. I also have this thing where. If say 1 out of 100 people are innocent and all were sent to death chamber. Its not worth it. Let them rott in a little whole instead, thats suffering, and atleast new evidence can be found later(has happened many times).

Hmm, are you agreeing with my lil theory on the drug war? Cool. I would have to say that "war on terror" is also similar to the drug war. Our violence is making the jihad stronger. Recruiting boost if you will(thats confirmed). Violence = death = hate = violence. and repeat.

Im trying to find that court case btw.

So, really. Why did we drop out of war crimes court? Would like to hear the other side. I cant even comprehend an excuse for this.

Ya its really sad that a huge chunk of our population is in prison.

First thing I would do is repeal the "war on drugs" and start treating them as ill individuals and not criminals.
]

These two terms are not mutually exclusive. We tend to treat them as individuals and criminals, as well we should. It is what they are. Labelling them something different does not change what they are.

Originally posted by X.P. Alidocious
These two terms are not mutually exclusive. We tend to treat them as individuals and criminals, as well we should. It is what they are. Labelling them something different does not change what they are.
Being convicted of a crime is not the same a being a criminal. Expecially in the moral sense, these arent violent criminals Im speaking of. They shouldnt be locked up in a violent criminal enviroment. Edit: to expose citizens to these types of people is brutal. Thats why they're locked up, far from our communites.

MS36... what a piece of work you are. I'm still not entirely convinced that you aren't 1) a troll, 2) high on an illegal drug, or 3) both.
But let's just assume that you are, indeed, sincere in your views on killing, war, crime, etc.

Three questions for you:

1. What would you do if someone was threatening to kill you?

2. How would you "educate" everyone in the world to the point that they would not commit any crimes? What if they still, after all that education, committed a crime?

3. Has anyone>>> ever taught you>>> how to type>>> a complete sentence>>> without using>>> these stupid greater than marks?>>>

haha jeff! funny. I enjoyed the conversations with yall to tonight! Nice and respectable debate we had. Maybe be back later(heh, as if you cared).

Forum List

Back