Stop Telling Black People That They Are Inferior!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
That means you, Democrats/Liberals!!!!!!!!!!!

1.That means you, the supposed champions of black advancement. Democrats/Liberals/Progressives…..every Democrat voter. Every time you lower the standards used for white folks, you are proclaiming blacks just can’t meet those same standards.

2. “The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations ...

Through Mathematics Education ………coined by President George W. Bush (3) in 2000 in a speech to the NAACP that marked the launching of the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act. Bush asserted, “Discrimination is still a reality, even when it takes different forms….Bush announced that he would be confronting “another form of bias: the soft bigotry of low expectations…” The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations ... Through Mathematics Education — Racial Equity Institute

3.“Oregon progressives lower academic expectations for minority students in name of 'equity'

Last month, Democratic Gov. Kate Brown quietly signed a bill suspending high school graduation proficiency standards in reading, writing, and math.

…state guidelines that essentially mandated a no-fail policy … a new law that will allow Oregon students to get their diplomas without proving proficiency in core academic skills.

Last month, Democratic Gov. Kate Brown quietly signed Senate Bill 744 into law, suspending proficiency requirements in reading, writing, and math for high school students on track to graduate for at least the next five years.

A spokesperson for the governor said suspending the standards will allow the state to develop new criteria for graduation that will benefit "Oregon's Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color." Oregon progressives lower academic expectations for minority students in name of 'equity'

4. When does it end???? When will black Americans respond to the insult and demand they be treated equally???

1628863641574.png

5. Instead of accepting and encouraging lesser performance rates and the social pathologies that maintain an underclass... and if the Democrat Party was not aggrandizing itself at the expense of minorities, they would have authorized the approach along the lines of the quote attributed to Marcus Aurelius:

“Stand erect, or be made to stand erect.”

Last edited:
but,but, but but, but requiring everybody to procur a proper I.D. to vote is racist against blacks because blacks are too stupid to get one!!

Good grief, all of our leftists here know that!
You mean the proper ID they accept when registering to vote or to get a drivers license? How does one get a picture ID when they have never had a picture ID?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Let's talk about standards and WHO sets them:
1. Is it proof of superiority that, with all the supposed scientific breakthroughs by white society, the extinction of all life on the planet, for the first time in history, is a strong possibility?
2. Is it brilliance to streamline convenience, and create the glittering things at the expense of wisdom and the entire world?

What is the true trade-off between cleverness without responsibility?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How many black people actually live there in Russia anyway?

Why have Democrats aligned themselves with Bolsheviks for so many decades???

Rule #2​

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

1.Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

2. Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

3. Hillary Clinton Caught In Massive $145 Million Scandal ...

Hillary Clinton Caught In Massive $145 Million Scandal With Russia

And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.".

4.“Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline”

5. Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

Why have Democrats aligned themselves with Bolsheviks for so many decades???

Rule #2​

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

1.Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

2. Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

3. Hillary Clinton Caught In Massive $145 Million Scandal ...

Hillary Clinton Caught In Massive $145 Million Scandal With Russia

And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.".

4.“Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline”

5. Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

So you're a Democrat?

No thanks.

So you're a Democrat?

No thanks.

I don’t call myself a Liberal…I’m a conservative…but I am far more liberal than any Leftist because I’m an American, with American values, and those values are about individual liberty and freedom and the American ethic and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the privileges bestowed by God, not by the state.

The other side views everything as bestowed by the power of the state because, in their mind, they were responsible for the death of God long ago. Everyone who votes Democrat may not be quite as far as the fringe radicals who have taken over their party, but they certainly are what Lenin called ‘useful idiots.’

Let's talk about standards and WHO sets them:
1. Is it proof of superiority that, with all the supposed scientific breakthroughs by white society, the extinction of all life on the planet, for the first time in history, is a strong possibility?
2. Is it brilliance to streamline convenience, and create the glittering things at the expense of wisdom and the entire world?

What is the true trade-off between cleverness without responsibility?

What point are you trying to make?

I don’t call myself a Liberal…I’m a conservative…but I am far more liberal than any Leftist because I’m an American, with American values, and those values are about individual liberty and freedom and the American ethic and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the privileges bestowed by God, not by the state.

The other side views everything as bestowed by the power of the state because, in their mind, they were responsible for the death of God long ago. Everyone who votes Democrat may not be quite as far as the fringe radicals who have taken over their party, but they certainly are what Lenin called ‘useful idiots.’
Lol, you're a paid political agent.

Say what now?

You mean the proper ID they accept when registering to vote or to get a drivers license? How does one get a picture ID when they have never had a picture ID?
Birth certificate and social security card............you know the shit that your parents get you in order to get your ass into school and collect welfare payment aka tax refund for those that don't pay in.

Forum List

Back