Zone1 Stop racism

It's simple. Stop the mania and the fixation on race. In 2017 we where "post racial", what is worse than racism (and this fixation on racism). Sorry, racism? It's like yesterday's poster child.
I have no problem with those concerned about racism

My only beef are the virtue signaling political elite that use it to build political support by dividing the country, which includes manufacturing racism to achieve that end.

Democrats speak of race more than Hitler ever did.

• Banned
Let's see, Biden's HUGE involvement in Burisma far outshines Trump and the faux impeachment logic. Impeach Biden.

No, racism will always exist.

The crazy part is, it will continue to exist no matter who you elect or how many racists you lynch.
It does not have to exist.

Let's see, Biden's HUGE involvement in Burisma far outshines Trump and the faux impeachment logic. Impeach Biden.
There was no such involvement and stay on topic OP.

I watched this Trucker episode live. It is well worth watching and points out the racism on MSNBC that most people are unaware of as they don’t watch that channel. Thanks for posting.

The part on MSNBC starts about 1:45into the clip and shows numerous outtakes from MSNBC talking heads.

I AM the OP. Democrats impeached Trump over NOTHING. We have more information that BIDEN colluded in Burisma than Trump. Funny that.
According to what I have been told, being the OP doesn't mean you get to post off topic. As for your second and third sentences... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

It's simple. Stop the mania and the fixation on race. In 2017 we where "post racial", what is worse than racism (and this fixation on racism). Sorry, racism? It's like yesterday's poster child.
We have never been post racial. You make me laugh with your cognitive dissonance.

The racism and antisemitism on the far-left is absolutely reprehensible. What other news channel would get away with talking about blacks they way these DNC media puppets talk about whites?

Secondarily, what about the government demanding that Amazon censor books that dissent from the leftist narrative? This is a borderline violation of the 1st Amendment, and should be heard by the SCOTUS.

The racism and antisemitism on the far-left is absolutely reprehensible. What other news channel would get away with talking about blacks they way these DNC media puppets talk about whites?

Secondarily, what about the government demanding that Amazon censor books that dissent from the leftist narrative? This is a borderline violation of the 1st Amendment, and should be heard by the SCOTUS.
How about you begin living in reality? You are a white female, you don't have equal rights as granted by the constitution. The ERA was never passed and every other attempt has been stopped. But you rant on as if you are on equal footing with white males.

White women are paid less for doing the same work as white men and you run your mouth about some fiction whereby you claim a favoritism only for blacks that does not exist. I'm black, I know it doesn't. Your belief in fiction doesn't overrule my years of living black.

Last, you and others cry about only blacks being overrepresented in TV ads. Jews are 2 percent of the population. There are nearly 7 times more blacks than Jews. So when you talk about favoritism and being overrepresented, look in the mirror. And it's not because Jews are so much more superior students. Blacks built our own colleges for a reason. So learn that your opinion has no basis in reality.

How about you begin living in reality? You are a white female, you don't have equal rights as granted by the constitution. The ERA was never passed and every other attempt has been stopped. But you rant on as if you are on equal footing with white males.

White women are paid less for doing the same work as white men and you run your mouth about some fiction whereby you claim a favoritism only for blacks that does not exist. I'm black, I know it doesn't. Your belief in fiction doesn't overrule my years of living black.

Last, you and others cry about only blacks being overrepresented in TV ads. Jews are 2 percent of the population. There are nearly 7 times more blacks than Jews. So when you talk about favoritism and being overrepresented, look in the mirror. And it's not because Jews are so much more superior students. Blacks built our own colleges for a reason. So learn that your opinion has no basis in reality.
Jews and Asians have larger representation in top universities because they are superior students. Everyone knows this.

JGalt posted this. Brilliant, but needed modification, which I added if crudely:

Quick History.png

P.S. Black unborn babies are aborted at 6 times the rate of white unborn babies.
This vile murder was planned by racist Margaret Sanger, who wanted to rid America of
black Americans. She was loved by the Ku Klux Klan and of course Hillary Clinton was inducted into the Margaret Sanger Clan where she called herself "a great admirer" of the evil racist.

Forum List

Back