Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

I don’t know, what did you do last time?

Whine on an anonymous message board? Spam dislike ratings? LoL
Last time isn't next time, bitch. This ain't no fucking game and we know you pieces of shit are hurting all Americans.

Most Americans know it, too. There was no "Trump hate" as you claim in 2020. There was overwhelming support for Trump and Biden hid in his basement

for the last 3 weeks of the election because the fix was in. Biden was installed, and something like that will not happen again

without major violence occurring. Violence such as you've never seen, and I haven't either.

Trump hate in America?

Are you seriously trying to gaslight people with that?

Well that's a fail, faggot.

So you didn’t do a damn thing last time.

LoL
Jesus said turn the other cheek..one time.

The saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Jesus was no pacifist, and it's looking like you're running all kinds of out of benefit of the doubt.

Know where that leaves you? Up Shit Creek without a paddle.

Go fuck yourself, dumb bitch.

It’s not my fault that you can’t realize how despised Trump is. Did you care when the markets crashed in 2020? People were hurting then too, and dying.

Now, go fuck yourself.
I cared when not only the markets crashed but the economy was shut down all because of negligence in China. I cared that Democrats were obstructing economic recovery by focusing more on restrictions vs. peoples’ livelihoods. I cared when I saw Democrats’ hypocrisy that they were more than willing to have thousands protesting during a pandemic yet shut down places of worship and family gatherings.

In 2020, I was enlightened to see a President take Unemployment from 14.7 percent in April to just below 7 percent by October and recover a stock market in the same time period that fell 30 percent. Had a Democrat been President, they would have been focused on lockdowns and social justice protests.

Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump​

For all his unusual strengths, Trump is defined these days more by his weaknesses — personal and political deficiencies that have grown with time and now figure to undermine any attempt to exploit the criminal case against him.

His base of support is too small, his political imagination too depleted and his instinct for self-absorption too overwhelming for him to marshal a broad, lasting backlash. His determination to look inward and backward has been a problem for his campaign even without the indictment. It will be a bigger one if and when he’s indicted.

If anything it will work in Trump's favor. This Soros picked clown lost most of his cases in NYC and is renown for dropping felony cases to misdemeanors in some instances resulting in tragic results. Since he took the job, NYC has become more and more dangerous. People who don't watch FOX and depend on the MSM are unaware of that. But the House is calling on him to testify why this stunt when he has no case and he will be exposed to the entire country.

Like always, Trump will win in the end. It's likely lawsuits will be heading Bragg's way and possibly NYC lawsuit as well. There will also be a complaint filed to the Bar Association which may lead to a suspension of his law license or perhaps total revoke.

I cared when not only the markets crashed but the economy was shut down all because of negligence in China. I cared that Democrats were obstructing economic recovery by focusing more on restrictions vs. peoples’ livelihoods. I cared when I saw Democrats’ hypocrisy that they were more than willing to have thousands protesting during a pandemic yet shut down places of worship and family gatherings.

In 2020, I was enlightened to see a President take Unemployment from 14.7 percent in April to just below 7 percent by October and recover a stock market in the same time period that fell 30 percent. Had a Democrat been President, they would have been focused on lockdowns and social justice protests.
Some consistent messaging in 2020 would have been helpful. Instead, the entire mess was politicized.

The voters spoke. And that was before Jan 6. Do you think people will turn to Trump now? I don’t.

Some consistent messaging in 2020 would have been helpful. Instead, the entire mess was politicized.

The voters spoke. And that was before Jan 6. Do you think people will turn to Trump now? I don’t.
I don’t think they will turn to Trump and I hope Trump is not the alternative choice to the current version of Obama 3.0. It’s time to move on towards a healthy, sustained economy.

His base of support is too small
IF this^ is accurate... why do you suppose the Left is pulling out all the stops to keep him from running again?
Nah, the reality is that he's the only choice for those who are fed up with the Uniparty and I think the Left are so panicked over his chances to win - AGAIN - that they will take this nation into civil war to keep him out of that office again.

Forum List

Back