Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

No. Next time 500% more people will know the election was a sham and be pissed off, at motherfucking shitlords just like you.
So you and a bunch of other sore loser crybabies going to throw a whiny bitch fit next time you lose. Like I said.

What are you going to do about it? Spam dislike ratings on an anonymous message board? LoL

So you and a bunch of other sore loser crybabies going to throw a whiny bitch fit next time you lose. Like I said.

What are you going to do about it?
What do you think Americans are going to do to people fucking up their country like traitors? :rolleyes-41:

Just take it because you're smarmy shitbags? :auiqs.jpg:

Go fuck yourself. Donald Trump had the largest voter turnout against him and that was before Jan 6.

Gfy little dude. ..

You have a hard on, albeit a little one, for Trump.

I don't give two shits about Trump, your TDS or anything

I do care when people are struggling over inflation, a lousy economy, crime going rampant, idiot guys thinking they're women and adults preying on children.

Now.... gfy asshole

Gfy little dude. ..

You have a hard on, albeit a little one, for Trump.

I don't give two shits about Trump, your TDS or anything

I do care when people are struggling over inflation, a lousy economy, crime going rampant, idiot guys thinking they're women and adults preying on children.

Now.... gfy asshole
Go fuck yourself, dumb bitch.

It’s not my fault that you can’t realize how despised Trump is. Did you care when the markets crashed in 2020? People were hurting then too, and dying.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump​

AWW--- You KIND SOUL! Looking out for Donald's welfare?! You've proven once again how much we need this indictment! Indict Trump! Arrest him! Throw him in the back of the paddy-wagon in handcuffs! Shower him down with lye, give him a prison number, cavity search him, throw him in a cell with common criminals! Even if you have to INVENT THE CRIME!

DO IT you little pussy! DO IT!

After letting all of the crimes of the Clintons, the Obummas and the Bidens fly among so many others, we need the world to see what pieces of Stalinistic trash you really are!

Forum List

Back