Stop lying

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The Mueller report has not been turned in and you conservatives know it. This investigation was no witch hunt started to overturn an election and you know it. Trump lies all the time and you know that also.

This game you conservatives play in general society is f-d up. You people stand for and support rude, cruel, draconian measures then wonder why no one likes your asses. The people you listen to are virulent racists, among other things, then you cry because nobody wants to hear what you have to say.

You whine about some fake shit you made up called political correctness so you can give yourselves excuses to be racist assholes. But when the political correctness is pointed at you white conservatives, you start crying about how you are victims of an imaginary anti white agenda. If non whites speak on real racism you infantile dumb fucks tell us to stop whining. If we speak about the effects of the racism your race put on everybody else we are not to talk about the past.

But you idiots can brag about anything from the past you want. You chumps are full of excuses. We can't hold the whites from the 1700's to todays standard when it comes to their racism, but we damn sure can when it comes to smaller government or anything that you believe the constitution says.

This is bullshit. You guys are being disingenuous and you know it.

Stop lying.

tenor.gif

You want smaller government? Let's do away with hate crime laws so men can be treated equally. They were put into place only to divide us and be a foot in the door for hatespeech laws anyway.

The Mueller report has not been turned in and you conservatives know it. This investigation was no witch hunt started to overturn an election and you know it. Trump lies all the time and you know that also.

This game you conservatives play in general society is f-d up. You people stand for and support rude, cruel, draconian measures then wonder why no one likes your asses. The people you listen to are virulent racists, among other things, then you cry because nobody wants to hear what you have to say.

You whine about some fake shit you made up called political correctness so you can give yourselves excuses to be racist assholes. But when the political correctness is pointed at you white conservatives, you start crying about how you are victims of an imaginary anti white agenda. If non whites speak on real racism you infantile dumb fucks tell us to stop whining. If we speak about the effects of the racism your race put on everybody else we are not to talk about the past.

But you idiots can brag about anything from the past you want. You chumps are full of excuses. We can't hold the whites from the 1700's to todays standard when it comes to their racism, but we damn sure can when it comes to smaller government or anything that you believe the constitution says.

Stop lying.

Political correctness isn't "made up". It's basically like coercive politeness with rules and regulations that descend from academia into the media and then spread through the bloodstream of society. A good example is the evolving words we use to describe black people. First it was negro, then it was colored. Now it's people of color.

We can't hold the whites from the 1700's to todays standard when it comes to their racism,

I didn't have to read this post to know it was going to be "Woe is me...I'm black and that's not fair." Never before has racism been such a non issue as it is today. Black unemployment is down, mixed couples are at an all time high and the only people that are making it an issue are blacks who are blacks first, and don't want to move on to accepting society as it really is.

We can't hold the whites from the 1700's to todays standard when it comes to their racism,

I didn't have to read this post to know it was going to be "Woe is me...I'm black and that's not fair." Never before has racism been such a non issue as it is today. Black unemployment is down, mixed couples are at an all time high and the only people that are making it an issue are blacks who are blacks first, and don't want to move on to accepting society as it really is.
Don't mention mixed couples IM2 believes white men are stealing black women away from black men.

Don't mention mixed couples IM2 believes white men are stealing black women away from black men.
Then maybe it is worth repeating.

Funny how I can believe that having been married to a white woman.

Stop lying.

The only people crying woe is me is you white men. I'm stating fact. Black unemployment is twice that of whites and mixed couples have always existed. I am black so what's the problem?

I do accept society as it is. Not the fake one you've made up.

Racism is a major issue today. A white man who doesn't face it is not qualified to say different.

Stop lying.

Political correctness isn't "made up". It's basically like coercive politeness with rules and regulations that descend from academia into the media and then spread through the bloodstream of society. A good example is the evolving words we use to describe black people. First it was negro, then it was colored. Now it's people of color.
I have decided to use the word 'negro'.
You can say "person of color' but you must not say 'colored person'. How fucked up is that?
I've lost count of how many terms/words that have been banned or pushed.
I gave up trying.
It reminds me of a child who insists they spell their first name differently and the next week they want to again spell their name differently.

I have decided to use the word 'negro'.
You can say "person of color' but you must not say 'colored person'. How fucked up is that?
I've lost count of how many terms/words that have been banned or pushed.
I gave up trying.
It reminds me of a child who insists they spell their first name differently and the next week they want to again spell their name differently.

When did whites get to determine what we call ourselves?

Political correctness is a made up term. We did not determine what whites call themselves. Why in the fuck do whites think they can tell us what we can call ourselves?

Stop lying.

Blow it out your ear, the left was trying to impeach Trump before he was sworn in.

All the Mueller investigation aim to do was pacify the crybaby liberals...nothing was going to come of it.

Forum List

Back