Stop Indoctrinating Kids!" - Reaction To LGBTQ Book For Children

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is of course something that is unacceptable. Ru Paul apparently a popular celebrity figure and an LGBT figure has drag shows for children that is approved of by cable news networks. Why is this happening. People will not allow a straight man or a straight woman to have such a show for children. Doesn’t make any sense why is this happening in America. This leads to the weakness in our society and we need to do something about it if you want to make sure that America remains number one most powerful country in the world. Equal rights for all we don’t have that right now

"It's Disgusting!" - Reaction To Child Predator Admission Of Grooming Fatherless Children​

There was a LGBT activist a gay man who was saying on the channel above that 25% of lgbt in the United States today have been groomed or have been coerced into their lifestyle. And at the other 75% were actually born that way.

Here we see above an LGBT groomer admit how he targets children. He goes out for children who don’t have father figures in their life. You know what we have a problem with in American folks ….the legalization of dope all over the country making men feminine, horrible eating habits including junk food and high sugary food in diets making men weak. So something has to be done about this. We need a stronger society it is very important that society remains healthy and strong so that way America can maintain its position as the number one global superpower.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Nobody is born gay.

Sexuality is like a device attached to a computer that the computer does not recognize. It has to be INITIALIZED.

That is why the homos are always ALWAYS after America's kids.

Nobody is born gay.

Sexuality is like a device attached to a computer that the computer does not recognize. It has to be INITIALIZED.

That is why the homos are always ALWAYS after America's kids.

Please tell me when did you decide to be straight and on what basis did you make that decision?

I have absolutely no memory of deciding to be straight. I just wanted to go out with boys. Always. You would think that I would have memory of making such an important decision but I don’t.

One of my gay friends said he knew he was gay when he was 5. Not because he was being sexually abused, or groomed, but because he was alway attracted to men and dreamed of dating men when he grew up. Another said she was in university but she was never interested in boys.

I had a 9 year old Brownie ask me if girls could marry other girls. She’s now an adult Lesbian.

People don’t become gay. They’re born that way. I know of one lesbian whose 7 siblings were all raised in different foster homes, and had no contact with one another until they were adults. Four of them are gay/lesbian.

Please tell me when did you decide to be straight and on what basis did you make that decision?

I have absolutely no memory of deciding to be straight. I just wanted to go out with boys. Always. You would think that I would have memory of making such an important decision but I don’t.

One of my gay friends said he knew he was gay when he was 5. Not because he was being sexually abused, or groomed, but because he was alway attracted to men and dreamed of dating men when he grew up. Another said she was in university but she was never interested in boys.

I had a 9 year old Brownie ask me if girls could marry other girls. She’s now an adult Lesbian.

People don’t become gay. They’re born that way. I know of one lesbian whose 7 siblings were all raised in different foster homes, and had no contact with one another until they were adults. Four of them are gay/lesbian.

Every human not "initialized as LBTQxyz" at an early age is hetro.

The LBTQxyz know that.

That is why they are obsessed with Boy Scouts and Public Education.

They’re born that way.

BULLSHIT

That is the lie that enables America's kids to be raped by homos and hence INITIALIZED sexually as homo.

You as an activist Dem piece of GARBAGE

WANT MORE HOMOS BECAUSE THEY VOTE DEM

MO state senator suggests 12-year-olds should get married​

1682340558369.png
The Kansas City Star
https://www.kansascity.com › news › article274244525

Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri state Sen. Mike Moon suggested this week that children as young as 12 years old should be able to get married.

Missouri Republican Doubles Down on Letting 12-Year ...​

1682340582452.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Marriage › Teenagers

Apr 14, 2023 — Mike Moon reiterated his support for 12-year-olds' right to marry in Missouri, though he said he does not condone marrying the kids off to ...

Of course they want to sexualize kids and turn them towards the fag alphabet.

What other reason could there possibility be for shows like this to exist?

Why does this exist...

1682340806734.jpeg

1682340817453.jpeg

1682340829661.jpeg

Nobody is born gay.

Under that theory, nobody is born straight either.

Every human not "initialized as LBTQxyz" at an early age is hetro.

Then how do you explain how homosexuality predated LGBTQ by over a thousand years, that we have on record.

Negative, they make a choice to engage in sexually perverse behavior, thought does not make one gay, action does, some people have the desire to kill, they make a choice to kill, or not to kill, same issue. Same with any thought that arises that may be contrary to our well being.

Then how do you explain how homosexuality predated LGBTQ by over a thousand years, that we have on record.

It does not require an actual homo to initialize a kid as homo.

It requires CONTACT and "arousal"

A hetro sicko could initialize a kid as homo...

Under that theory, nobody is born straight either.

No, there is the "standard" through no initialization prior to puberty. That standard is hetro.

To change that a kid must be initialized prior to puberty.

Forum List

Back