Stop Antisemitism

According to the International Definition of Antisemitism, “Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis” is an example of antisemitism.

The police are right that this post relates to Jewish people, as the overwhelming majority of British Jews identify as Zionists, according to our polling.

But the police are wrong to imagine that the identity of the person who reported the post should be relevant.

The person who posted the image is reportedly a close relative of an SNP minister in the Scottish Government (which has adopted the Definition).

The complainant did the right thing by reporting this antisemitic and potentially criminal post. The police, and potentially @theSNP, have questions to answer.

We both know that it's more likely than not that they are antisemitic, anti-Western and see Hamas as a resistance movement.

I care, first and foremost, about Britain and its Jews. We've had enough of immigration from backward, antisemitic societies, such as Pakistan, Afghanistan and the Arab world.

Enough is enough. I fled the Arab world because of this shit. Homophobia, hate, antisemitism and terrorism. I don't want people inviting it into the UK!!!

[ Reminder. Australia was colonized by the British. The British who expelled all Jews in 1290. The British who dishonored the Mandate for Palestine and sided with the Hashemites in 1948 against Israel. The British who also colonized Canada which is seeing the same disaster materialize over there ]

Forum List

Back