Stop and think about this for a moment.

No other subject has so abused the office of the presidency. :rolleyes:
I see that you are robotically incapable of separating one issue from the other. This is a milestone in journalism and it doesn't matter whose name or what the subject is.. To my knowledge it's never happened to before. The fact that you can't address any issue without somehow including political opinion does not speak well to your powers of reason or to the general reputation of your thoughts on the matter.

I see that you are robotically incapable of separating one issue from the other. This is a milestone in journalism and it doesn't matter whose name or what the subject is.. To my knowledge it's never happened to before. The fact that you can't address any issue without somehow including political opinion does not speak well to your powers of reason or to the general reputation of your thoughts on the matter.
He is the product of the best brainwashing money can buy. Youd be better off continuing this conversation with the squirrel that lives in your yard. These people are incapable of independent thought.

They are inseparable. An action and a reaction.
There simply has never been anyone so fully corrupted as to have endless ways to describe how so.

What makes you think I’m voting for Trump?! Are you having comprehension issues again. Tell me what gave you that impression and I’ll explain where you went wrong
It was sarcasm, something you apparently don't understand. I know you. I absolutely know you will not be voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back