Stone warns upcoming rally in support of Jan 6th rioters is a setup

The first one was theater in my view. A consequence of social media programming.

Those people were exhibitionists.

If you people ever witnessed a real insurrection, you'd soil your britches. Literally.

Last edited:

Stone is an admitted liar and criminal. The only belly lower is that of a snake...
Internet-police.jpg

JimH and the boys posting at USMB

That's Rodger Stone when his day of reckoning finally arrives. You people sure pick some stinkers to follow,

Stone's not one of mine. In fact, I couldn't care less about him. He's not the reason I replied to the thread.

I'm just saying that the limp wristed quislings who are running the narrative about these exhibitionists being insurrectionists would soil their britches if they ever actually experienced a true insurrection.

There's no doubt about it.

Stone's not one of mine. In fact, I couldn't care less about him. He's not the reason I replied to the thread.

I'm just saying that the limp wristed quislings who are running the narrative about these exhibitionists being insurrectionists would soil their britches if they ever actually experienced a true insurrection.

There's no doubt about it.
To most of you right wingers courage is something that comes from the barrel of a gun.

What's a right winger?

What does that mean? Principally speaking.

Thanks!
Your peculiar tribe of goosesteppers, constant gripers, contrarians, internet trolls, gun fetishists, church ladies and other assorted whackadoodles are all joined together by fear. It's almost comical how easily you people are led around by your fears.

Your peculiar tribe of goosesteppers, constant gripers, contrarians, internet trolls, gun fetishists, church ladies and other assorted whackadoodles are all joined together by fear. It's almost comical how easily you people are led around by your fears.

Oh. I see.

So then it's just an empty catch phrase that's thrown around arbitrarily to degrade discussion down to the level of a nine year old and to relieve one of any responsibility for actually demonstrating even a rudimentary capacity for critical thought?

I figured as much. Thanks!

Well, the Trumpster jihadis are just going to have to deal with some opposition to their goal of wrecking our electoral system.

Tough shit.
Why would Putin spend a dime on anti-democratic cyber war when Donald trump is still around? He is determined to both undermine and possibly destroy our electoral process...all because he cannot admit he lost re-election. Instead he throws the entire country under the bus.

Stone is an admitted liar and criminal. The only belly lower is that of a snake...
Which reminds me of an old saying by the character of Jed Clampett (played rather adroitly but in an understated way by Buddy Ebsen) in The Beverly Hillbillies show from the 1960s.

When referring to someone who was of low character, he said that person X was 'lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut'.

You've got to hand it to Paul Henning for coming up with lines like that.

No one better not attend. Unless you want your civil liberties suspended and will be forced to vaccinate. They are going to set up another staged riot and this time they are going to blow up or burned something. And once that happen, Biden can declare martial law. And under martial law, that you will not be under the Constitutional laws. That they will have the right to shoot you and then have sex with your dead corpse.

Just tell Roger Stone that you will not be there in person, but in spirit. Because I'm sure that I don't want a bunch of idiots pretending that they know it all stripping away my civil liberties.

Lincoln was able to stripped many liberties away back in 1861. But I don't know why Pres. Trump didn't declared it when he had the chance or did he?

Everyone just need to put on T-shirts or sweat shirts expressing your views or opinions about Jan 6th while in public. Walk in groups in your own town displaying it.

President Abraham Lincoln took the step of declaring martial law and suspending civil liberties, including the right of habeas corpus, in Maryland after a riot and subsequent destruction of transportation systems in April 1861. Lincoln had ordered a group of Massachusetts volunteers south to protect Washington D.C.,

https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/why-did-lincoln-enforce-martial-law-upon-maryland-524519

5n4b9e.gif

No one better not attend. Unless you want your civil liberties suspended and will be forced to vaccinate. They are going to set up another staged riot and this time they are going to blow up or burned something. And once that happen, Biden can declare martial law. And under martial law, that you will not be under the Constitutional laws. That they will have the right to shoot you and then have sex with your dead corpse.

Just tell Roger Stone that you will not be there in person, but in spirit. Because I'm sure that I don't want a bunch of idiots pretending that they know it all stripping away my civil liberties.

Lincoln was able to stripped many liberties away back in 1861. But I don't know why Pres. Trump didn't declared it when he had the chance or did he?

Everyone just need to put on T-shirts or sweat shirts expressing your views or opinions about Jan 6th while in public. Walk in groups in your own town displaying it.

President Abraham Lincoln took the step of declaring martial law and suspending civil liberties, including the right of habeas corpus, in Maryland after a riot and subsequent destruction of transportation systems in April 1861. Lincoln had ordered a group of Massachusetts volunteers south to protect Washington D.C.,

https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/why-did-lincoln-enforce-martial-law-upon-maryland-524519

View attachment 539773
OH NO! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME GET A SHOT IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

Soon we may hear:

OH NO! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME TO WEAR A SEAT BELT IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

Or maybe we will hear:

OH NO! THEY WANT TO GET A COLOLONOSCOPY IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

OH NO! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME GET A SHOT IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

Soon we may hear:

OH NO! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME TO WEAR A SEAT BELT IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

Or maybe we will hear:

OH NO! THEY WANT TO GET A COLOLONOSCOPY IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!
I see that the death rate didn't went up for those who didn't wore a seat belt.

New Hampshire is the only U.S. state that does not by law require adult drivers to wear safety belts while operating a motor vehicle. In 15 of the 50 states, the seat belt law is considered a secondary offense, which means that a police officer cannot stop and ticket a driver for the sole offense of not wearing a seat belt.

The state of West Virginia has the highest rate of deaths related to crashes, with 90.3 deaths for every 100,000 people. Here are the 20 states with the highest rates of car crash deaths: West Virginia: 90.3 deaths per 100,000 people New Mexico: 69.3 deaths per 100,000 people

Forum List

Back