Stock market has best 100 days since 1933

A vote for Biden is a vote to end prosperity.
How's that going? You will scream "But Inflation"
I will counter with, "Trump touted over 100 times about record Stock Market Gains." Great Job.
How many Record Breaking Stock Market gains since Biden took Office?
How many times has Biden Claimed that the Stock Market is at an ALL Time High. Few if any.

Thank you Obama, Trump, and Biden, for making us richer.
Wow! Thanks for the post.
I don't miss this clown. I see he still posts, but NOT in the political forum, where he is clearly outmatched. Meow.
Trump on his worst possible day is still far better than Obumma on his best possible day.
Jan 6th was disturbing, and still is.
Killing Bin Laden.

Sure, Jan 6th > Bin Laden Death.

The true trumper logic. WOW, just wow.

I will counter with, "Trump touted over 100 times about record Stock Market Gains." Great Job.
How many times has Biden Claimed that the Stock Market is at an ALL Time High. Few if any.

I don't miss this clown. I see he still posts, but NOT in the political forum, where he is clearly outmatched. Meow.

Killing Bin Laden.

Winco, once any idiot, AWAYS an idiot. VERY disappointing.

Killing Bin Laden.

Neither Trump or Biden are responsible for stock market gains. Institutions like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, the fed are what matters.

Neither Trump or Biden are responsible for stock market gains. Institutions like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, the fed are what matters.
Oh man!

trump had the entire Country that the Stock Market revolved around his decisions.
was trump lying to the American people?

Oh man!

trump had the entire Country that the Stock Market revolved around his decisions.
was trump lying to the American people?
Um yeah

Trump also said the stock market would crash if we elected Biden. How did that work out?

The stock market isn’t dependent on these old fools

New Topics

Forum List

Back