Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

41vvdoM7ubL.jpg

Since when do you need a permit to ride a properly registered vehicle on a public street?

What part of "no-stop permit" confuses you.

I see that now in the link. The notice of rejection was just posted on the 6th. You have to submit those kinds of requests an ample time in advance for the police and city to prepare, you just can't do it a week or two ahead. Plus you need to show that you have properly prepared for the event particularly if you're going to stop and have speeches. Depending on the size (2 million?) you need insurance, a Bond must be posted, security, porta potties, etc. Stages and sound amplification must be approved, you must have a plan to clean up the area.

Since when do you need a permit to ride a properly registered vehicle on a public street?

I see that now in the link. The notice of rejection was just posted on the 6th. You have to submit those kinds of requests an ample time in advance for the police and city to prepare, you just can't do it a week or two ahead. Plus you need to show that you have properly prepared for the event particularly if you're going to stop and have speeches. Depending on the size (2 million?) you need insurance, a Bond must be posted, security, porta potties, etc. Stages and sound amplification must be approved, you must have a plan to clean up the area.

I see you're ignorant on what the 2 million bike ride is all about.

You're excused.

Who the fuck are you ?

Your the typical tattooed asshole that many bikers are.

And you sound like the typical little libtard sissie that couldn't even hold a Harley up so you're jealous.

STFU.

Make me, but the biggest drug dealers I have known were bikers and at the same time they rode for children's causes. The one around here is ABATE.
My back is almost gone and I can't support a Harley but, my wife does. But we have no tats.
And the way you guys interact on this site only proves your the assholes of bikers.

Your the typical tattooed asshole that many bikers are.

And you sound like the typical little libtard sissie that couldn't even hold a Harley up so you're jealous.

STFU.

Make me, but the biggest drug dealers I have known were bikers and at the same time they rode for children's causes. The one around here is ABATE.
My back is almost gone and I can't support a Harley but, my wife does. But we have no tats.
And the way you guys interact on this site only proves your the assholes of bikers.
It's "YOU'RE," not "your." Didn't you learn a fuckin' thing in school?

You're the typical libtard that's an opinionated pussy that would rather worship a cartoon pulling it's pants down than patriotic Americans.

Most drug dealers are BLACK dumbass. There might be a couple pushers that are bikers, but that would be outlaw bikers, the ONE PERCENT. I realize you wouldn't know JACK SHIT about that though, hold up there in your mommy's fucking basement with no job. The VAST majority of bikers are damn good people.

Idiot.

STFU.

You're the typical libtard that's an opinionated pussy that would rather worship a cartoon pulling it's pants down than patriotic Americans.

Most drug dealers are BLACK dumbass. There might be a couple pushers that are bikers, but that would be outlaw bikers, the ONE PERCENT. I realize you wouldn't know JACK SHIT about that though, hold up there in your mommy's fucking basement with no job. The VAST majority of bikers are damn good people.

Idiot.

The vast majority of outlaw bikers are better than liberals. In fact, all of them are.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

STFU.

Idiot.

There ain't no blacks in the Hillbilly mafia.My Mom is dead, but don't worry I have my own place.

I see you're ignorant on what the 2 million bike ride is all about.

You're excused.

And what would that be? It looks like it started out as a 911 memorial but has turned into an anti-muslim effort. You're not going to get a permit for that. Look at the OP.

Forum List

Back