Martin Eden Mercury

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
I posses a healthy *contempt for those fellow citizens, and their allies from outside our shores, who would turn us against each other. They would do this first by stigmatizing a minority group in America, for the actions of a few; and follow up with later condemning those of us who would not follow lockstep into tearing our republic apart. History tells us what happens when we allow a faction to divide us along lines so hateful and loathsome -- the only way through it is a revolution, or a civil war.

It is time to start castigating those who would dare stigmatize Muslim Americans, and do so without any sort of deep thinking, or contemplation (cogitation); as to how their bigotry and hatred, their fear and loathing of others -- would hurt us as a nation. Those who ceaselessly attempt to stigmatize other Americans, simply because of their religious beliefs, ethnic origin, or nationality are the enemy within; the enemy within. Two quotes from Edmund Burke -- "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." and "In a democracy, the majority of the citizens is capable of exercising the most cruel oppressions upon the minority." -- sum it up for me.

One week ago, President Obama responded to the attacks in Belgium, by the DAESH/Islamic State. President Obama said Muslim-Americans are “our most important partners in the nation’s fight against those who would wage violent jihad...That’s why we have to reject any attempt to stigmatize Muslim-Americans, and their enormous contributions to our country and our way of life...Such attempts are contrary to our character, to our values, and to our history as a nation built around the idea of religious freedom. It’s also counterproductive...It plays right into the hands of terrorists who want to turn us against one another — who need a reason to recruit more people to their hateful cause.” That terrible terrorist attack killed something like 32 people, including I believe, two Americans; but it also wounded around 300 people -- many of those critically. I applaud President Obama as a profile in courage.

Last edited:
The jihadist war cannot be won without the full participation and commitment of Muslim state allies. Simple fact.

I thought this was going to be about Obama calling Republicans "the enemy" and his Administration naming veterans as "right wing extremists"

I am a veteran, I am not a far right reactionary extremist, and we have to work together as Americans to make things right. John Kasich is the very best remedy for our national illnesses from the far right and the far left.

I am a veteran, I am not a far right reactionary extremist, and we have to work together as Americans to make things right. John Kasich is the very best remedy for our national illnesses from the far right and the far left.

Jake, according to the Obama Administration your Veteran status makes you a potential "right wing extremist" Now, we both know your real story and can laugh at this, but that doesn't take away from Obama trying to divide us, even labeling Republicans, "the enemy"

Operation Gladio/B
Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks

This video came out back in January. Those following Gladio B information knew the possibilty Gladio B would hit Belgium seemed likely. See minute 13:00.

If you want to know the whole history of Gladio B, James Corbett and Sibel Edmonds did a whole series back in 2013, four one hour conversations.

Only the first half of this video is worth watching unless you are interested in an analysis of independent media and the establishment.

The point is, do you really know who the enemy is?

Jake, according to the Obama Administration your Veteran status makes you a potential "right wing extremist" Now, we both know your real story and can laugh at this, but that doesn't take away from Obama trying to divide us, even labeling Republicans, "the enemy"
Why do you lie so?

The jihadist war cannot be won without the full participation and commitment of Muslim state allies. Simple fact.
The Jihadist war? Which one? I know there is one group in the mideast who is claiming to set up a caliphate. They don't appear to be succeeding very well. Not like the Taliban did in Afghanistan. I doubt very much that Islam is of one mind on things. Especially since an overwhelming amount of jihadist killings have been aimed at other Muslims.

Why do you lie so?

Excuse me?
Is Jake a returning veteran of the Iraq/Afghan wars?

I don't really know

The article discusses what was In the footnote:

“Rightwing extremism,” the report said in a footnote on Page 2, goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to “those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.”

“It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,” said the report, which also listed gun owners and veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as potential risks.

The assessment is not the first Homeland Security product to examine threats based on political extremism. In January, the department sent law enforcement officials an assessment of cyberterrorism threats from such left-leaning sources as environmental, animal rights and anarchist groups.

Mike German, policy counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union and a former FBI agent, said his organization was concerned about law enforcement agencies’ focus on radicalization, regardless of the specific ideology.

“Certainly, the right-wing report is focused far too much on rhetoric and things people say and things people think rather than on criminal activity and the people involved in criminal activity,” he said. “There is plenty of crime out there for federal, state and local law enforcement to worry about. They don’t need to invent threats that they have no factual basis for supporting.”

No, I served earlier than Iraq I. Frank thinks the admin is making veterans "the enemy." That is horse crap. We did have secret squirrels and some spec ops in Afghanistan during the Russian Occupation.

Trump, if anyone, is dissing veterans.

3814-1446489654-0ffae1b357109eb2a80203a9a59840ef.jpg

Stigmatizing The Enemy Within
or
Castigating Stigmatization Sans Cogitation

I posses a healthy *contempt for those fellow citizens, and their allies from outside our shores, who would turn us against each other. They would do this first by stigmatizing a minority group in America, for the actions of a few; and follow up with later condemning those of us who would not follow lockstep into tearing our republic apart. History tells us what happens when we allow a faction to divide us along lines so hateful and loathsome -- the only way through it is a revolution, or a civil war.

It is time to start castigating those who would dare stigmatize Muslim Americans, and do so without any sort of deep thinking, or contemplation (cogitation); as to how their bigotry and hatred, their fear and loathing of others -- would hurt us as a nation. Those who ceaselessly attempt to stigmatize other Americans, simply because of their religious beliefs, ethnic origin, or nationality are the enemy within; the enemy within. Two quotes from Edmund Burke -- "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." and "In a democracy, the majority of the citizens is capable of exercising the most cruel oppressions upon the minority." -- sum it up for me.

One week ago, President Obama responded to the attacks in Belgium, by the DAESH/Islamic State. President Obama said Muslim-Americans are “our most important partners in the nation’s fight against those who would wage violent jihad...That’s why we have to reject any attempt to stigmatize Muslim-Americans, and their enormous contributions to our country and our way of life...Such attempts are contrary to our character, to our values, and to our history as a nation built around the idea of religious freedom. It’s also counterproductive...It plays right into the hands of terrorists who want to turn us against one another — who need a reason to recruit more people to their hateful cause.” That terrible terrorist attack killed something like 32 people, including I believe, two Americans; but it also wounded around 300 people -- many of those critically. I applaud President Obama as a profile in courage.

*Contempt is not a thing to be despised.

to be continued

Martin Eden "Mem" Mercury

an invite for you to e-mail me at [email protected]

*attribute to Edmund Burke

to be continued

*attribute to Edmund Burke[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]
3814-1446489654-0ffae1b357109eb2a80203a9a59840ef.jpg

Stigmatizing The Enemy Within
or
Castigating Stigmatization Sans Cogitation

to be continued

*attribute to Edmund Burke
Islam continues to slaughter innocent people, I doubt our forefathers even conceived of such evil. Islam, covers itself in palm leaves to conceal the bombs and hatred. "Islam" can do that, they aren't western. Gimme a break.

The article discusses what was In the footnote:

“Rightwing extremism,” the report said in a footnote on Page 2, goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to “those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.”

“It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,” said the report, which also listed gun owners and veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as potential risks.

The assessment is not the first Homeland Security product to examine threats based on political extremism. In January, the department sent law enforcement officials an assessment of cyberterrorism threats from such left-leaning sources as environmental, animal rights and anarchist groups.

Mike German, policy counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union and a former FBI agent, said his organization was concerned about law enforcement agencies’ focus on radicalization, regardless of the specific ideology.

“Certainly, the right-wing report is focused far too much on rhetoric and things people say and things people think rather than on criminal activity and the people involved in criminal activity,” he said. “There is plenty of crime out there for federal, state and local law enforcement to worry about. They don’t need to invent threats that they have no factual basis for supporting.”

Thank you for validating my statement that the Obama Administration said our Veterans were potential right-wing extremists

Why do you lie so?

Excuse me?
Is Jake a returning veteran of the Iraq/Afghan wars?

I don't really know
He's got a point.

The report only was targeting returning vets.

The older ones that are already on Social Security, disability, etc. the government doesn't deem a threat. Those Vietnam and Korean Vets are too old to be a bother to big brother. . . .
http://fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

No, I served earlier than Iraq I. Frank thinks the admin is making veterans "the enemy." That is horse crap. We did have secret squirrels and some spec ops in Afghanistan during the Russian Occupation.

Jake, please reread what I wrote: Obama called Republicans "the enemy" and Marty just validated that the Administration called veterans right wing extremists

If Trump got into office and found out about Operation Gladio B, it will be nice to see all these damn "terrorist" atrocities end overnight.

I don't think he will have any interest in the Greater Middle East Project, or the Greater Israel project.

Nor will he have any interest in using Radicalized Salafist Islamic Terror to curtail Chinese ambitions.

That's not how the mafia, business world operates.

Forum List

Back