Stick A Fork In Them

Crap I ate at a steakhouse tonight. The only thing I saw were lots of cute girls too young for me to date.

Regressives and their war on meat. How can people still argue that regressives won’t take away all of our rights if given the chance?

I can't wrap my head around not liking meat. I go to the grocery store. There are all these beautiful dead animals displayed in plexiglass (sp?) cases, just waiting for me to consume them. I've been arrested four times for masturbating at the deli counter.

I can't wrap my head around not liking meat. I go to the grocery store. There are all these beautiful dead animals displayed in plexiglass (sp?) cases, just waiting for me to consume them. I've been arrested four times for masturbating at the deli counter.

You should be arrested for masturbating at the deli counter. You should go to that little nook back by the pharmacy like everyone else does.

You should be arrested for masturbating at the deli counter. You should go to that little nook back by the pharmacy like everyone else does.

You mean the little nook where they have the blood pressure machine? I've tried, but some homeless guy always beats me to it.

You mean the little nook where they have the blood pressure machine? I've tried, but some homeless guy always beats me to it.

That's just Jake. Tell him you're in a hurry, and he'll come back later. He doesn't mind. It's not like he has a schedule to keep.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?! :102:

Forum List

Back