Steven Segal says mass shootings are "engineered" by the gun grabbers.

Well, does he claim any reason? Aside from how violating the right to have gun (forcing some people something they don't want to) would make it "easier", of course. Such is not intended nor engineered obviously. He lied. The gun grabbers don't want such things to happen neither & want to do everything they can (other than getting a right violated) against such.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself...

ShitsSpeedos is a bigger idiot this week than he was last week...

I guess the only real question is... Who's the bigger idiot? Seagal or Speedos?
well seagal will confront you if you say something to him...speedos is a fucking coward and wont....right speedos?....

Liberals will say steve is doing this as a PR stunt but his conservatism got him booted out of hollywood long ago.
No his shit acting, his fag like run and bullshit martial arts got him booted from Hollywood. These man has never made a good movie in his life!

This isn't conservatism this is stupidity. The man is disgrace!
bullshit martial arts?....if you say so.....and under siege was a good kick ass movie....was it to violent for you and make your nose bleed?...

'Steven Segal says mass shootings are "engineered" by the gun grabbers.'

There is no such thing as a "gun grabber," it's just another ridiculous lie contrived by the right.
yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....
Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts.

pc-police.jpg

There is no such thing as a "gun grabber," it's just another ridiculous lie contrived by the right.
yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....
Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts.

pc-police.jpg
what the fuck did what i said, have to do with seagal?....maybe you should back off the meth... dude....

Liberals will say steve is doing this as a PR stunt but his conservatism got him booted out of hollywood long ago.
No his shit acting, his fag like run and bullshit martial arts got him booted from Hollywood. These man has never made a good movie in his life!

bullshit martial arts?....if you say so.....and under siege was a good kick ass movie....was it to violent for you and make your nose bleed?...

Every movie was the same. He walks into a bar and some how kicks the shit out of 20 dudes!

Under siege might have been his best but that one still wasn't a very good movie!

Every movie was the same. He walks into a bar and some how kicks the shit out of 20 dudes!

Under siege might have been his best but that one still wasn't a very good movie!
His best movies were Above The Law and Exit Wounds. I was surprised to see he actually knew what he was doing.

pc-police.jpg
what the fuck did what i said, have to do with seagal?....maybe you should back off the meth... dude....
Who said what you said had to do with segal? I just told you to take your Xanax.

yea its kinda that way with every action hero aint it?...norris,arnold,stallone....

pc-police.jpg
Who said what you said had to do with segal? I just told you to take your Xanax.
you said it dumbass....dont you read what you post?....here let me show you because i think bear was right about you....i said....yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....nothing about seagal....then you said.....Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts......learn.....to.....read......

Conservatism? You never saw his activism against oil companies? BTW, he also thought they were involved in a conspiracy to suppress technology for alternate fuels cars. He's no conservative.

You do realize thats a movie dont you?

No it isn't. The sermon given after the movie ended is all Seagal pushing his anti oil activism. It wasn't part of the movie.

pc-police.jpg
you said it dumbass....dont you read what you post?....here let me show you because i think bear was right about you....i said....yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....nothing about seagal....then you said.....Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts......learn.....to.....read......
No dummy. I didnt say you said anything about segal. You should learn...to....read.

Last edited:
Conservatism? You never saw his activism against oil companies? BTW, he also thought they were involved in a conspiracy to suppress technology for alternate fuels cars. He's no conservative.

No it isn't. The sermon given after the movie ended is all Seagal pushing his anti oil activism. It wasn't part of the movie.

Yes. Its the last scene in the movie. I should know because I saw it.

It isn't the last scene in the movie, it's an activist annex to the movie. You really sound retarded trying to make the case Seagal wasn't really promoting that nonsense.

It isn't the last scene in the movie, it's an activist annex to the movie. You really sound retarded trying to make the case Seagal wasn't really promoting that nonsense.

Come on. Dont be a retard. Yes it is the last scene in the movie. You can even see it on the link you provided.

"Published on Jul 28, 2012
The ending scene from the movie "On Deadly Ground" (1994) Steven Seagal character as an environmental agent is giving a speech about the ruthless oil corporations."

Forum List

Back