Steve Scalise Destroys Pelosi After She Calls GOP 'Enemy Of The State': 'I Was Shot Because Of This Kind Of Dem Violent Rhetoric!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
As America burns at the hands of foreign-funded, Democrat Party-supported / inspired Domestic Terrorists, irresponsible traitor Democratic Party House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ONCE AGAIN engages in massive violent rhetoric the likes that resulted in the triggered liberal extremist assassination attempt of GOP politicians and the shooting / wounding of GOP Representative Steve Scalise...

...and Scalise doesn't hold back as he tears into her, reminding her that the violent extremist rhetoric she is spewing now, as the Democratic party does everything they can to incite and spread even more division in this country before another election, is the same exact type of Democratic party rhetoric that almost got him murdered.

After that shooting Democrats called for an end to such violent rhetoric and declared they would no longer engage in such violent divisive language / tactics; however, several days later the Democrats were back to spewing hate-speech aimed at the Republicans. BEFORE the shooting Democrats openly encouraged their unstable puppets to publicly stalk Republican politicians, to follow them, harass them...on the street, in businesses, at restaurants... Their violence-inspiring campaign resulted in several GOP candidates running for office being attacked outside their headquarters office and on the streets.

THEN CAME THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF GOP POLITICIANS IN A PARK, RESULTING IN SCALISE BEING SHOT BY SOME DERANGED SNOWFLAKE INSPIRED BY VIOLENT DEMOCRAT RHETORIC INTO PERPETRATING THE ATTACK.

NOW PELOSI IS AT IT AGAIN....

“I Was Shot Because of This Kind of Unhinged Rhetoric” – Steve Scalise Lashes Out at Pelosi Over Hateful “Domestic Enemies” Slur

Funny, I remember Trump calling the media the "enemy of the people" and reporters being worried for their safety.

Maybe our "leaders" should stop saying stupid shit just for political advantage.

Just kidding. This is who they are, and their tribes refuse to hold them accountable.

Trump has destroyed the media by exposing their lies and their undeniable massive bias, destroyed their once unshakable reputation as 'real news' who controlled people's every thought....

Pelosi, Schumer, and other Democrats urged people to harass GOP politicians in public, in stores, in restaurants, to stalk them, and ended up - as they knew - getting deranged snowflakes to throw water on them, attack them, and eventually attempt to assassinate GOP politicians. If your comment was meant to imply that both have done the 'same thing' it was a massive fail.

Funny, I remember Trump calling the media the "enemy of the people" and reporters being worried for their safety.

Maybe our "leaders" should stop saying stupid shit just for political advantage.

Just kidding. This is who they are, and their tribes refuse to hold them accountable.

Trump has destroyed the media by exposing their lies and their undeniable massive bias, destroyed their once unshakable reputation as 'real news' who controlled people's every thought....

Pelosi, Schumer, and other Democrats urged people to harass GOP politicians in public, in stores, in restaurants, to stalk them, and ended up - as they knew - getting deranged snowflakes to throw water on them, attack them, and eventually attempt to assassinate GOP politicians. If your comment was meant to imply that both have done the 'same thing' it was a massive fail.
Of course, it's always 100% the other tribe's fault, it's always "different" when the other tribe does it, and Trump is always blameless and victimized.

I know, I know.

Illiterate, brain-dead(?) Rep Scalise now has to explain the RNC: Mostly now showcasing partisans indicted for their Un-American Activities! The indictments tend to make them, "Enemies of the State," and of their own party!

Secretary Pompeo, RNC, will likely break the law, just this evening, with some nature of assessment of prayers in Israel, or a hotel ad(?). The two lawyers from St. Louis, up on federal charges: Were Centerpiece RNC Monday night! The Seven Trumped-Up Indicted staffers: Are public information. Anyone sees a Steve Scalise problem emerging, but not of Pelosi origins!

The answer to the problems is not the creation of the more of them!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Soon to Be Cast Into Outer Darkness: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Of course, it's always 100% the other tribe's fault, it's always "different" when the other tribe does it, and Trump is always blameless and victimized.

Bwuhahahaha....your attempt to distract from the facts posted is duly noted, as is the fact that you did not even try to deny it.

Bwuhahahaha....your attempt to distract from the facts posted is duly noted, as is the fact that you did not even try to deny it.
Of course I didn't, I agreed fully.

I'm honest. You're a Trumpster.

Bwuhahahaha

I know, I know.
of course, you always say TRUMP when you are held accountable for your actions. it's always "different" when it comes to asking you to obey the laws we all are asked to obey.

fuck off.

I know, I know.
of course, you always say TRUMP when you are held accountable for your actions. it's always "different" when it comes to asking you to obey the laws we all are asked to obey.

fuck off.
Okay, drama queen.

Heck, and I agree that what Pelosi said was stupid.

You guys gotta get a grip, snowflake.

Illiterate, brain-dead(?) Rep Scalise now has to explain the RNC: Mostly now showcasing partisans indicted for their Un-American Activities! The indictments tend to make them, "Enemies of the State," and of their own party!

Secretary Pompeo, RNC, will likely break the law, just this evening, with some nature of assessment of prayers in Israel, or a hotel ad(?). The two lawyers from St. Louis, up on federal charges: Were Centerpiece RNC Monday night! The Seven Trumped-Up Indicted staffers: Are public information. Anyone sees a Steve Scalise problem emerging, but not of Pelosi origins!

Sorry but, we have already seen Democrats trying to falsely indict a sitting President. No one takes them seriously anymore.

With all of the monetary ill gotten gains this old bag has stolen via her position you would think she could afford a set of teeth implants for crying out loud.....

Wow, you are attacking Scalise, the victim of an assassination attempt inspired by Pelosi and Schumer? You seem to tbe the kind of snowflake who could be inspired into such an act by your divisive, hate-filled puppet masters.

Where is Stevie every time Trumpybear calls CNN, MSM and others in the industry the "Enemy of the People"?

I mean I'm sorry he got shot by that armed lunatic, but what a dick move. He's a disgrace. But he's a Banana Republican, they're all a collective disgrace.

Leo123 has notoriously been shown illiterate before. Trumped-Up Donald John is the only one of three-impeached to have been voted "Guilty" by a member of his own political party!

Leo123: Not even on the call!

(This actually affects a lot more people: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Scalise is out to murder US Nationals, "Brain-Dead" language alleging there may be issues(?)! These people--RNC--are not baby-genitalia un-mutilated friendly--see below:

See easyt65 poster clearly on-board with only "The Indicted Enemies Of The People," "Pointing Lethal Force At US Nationals," "With A Lethal Aim Certain!"

(The Imperial Roman Era was a time of Baby Abandonment, Genitals included: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Scalise is out to murder US Nationals, "Brain-Dead" language alleging there may be issues(?)! These people--RNC--are not baby-genitalia un-mutilated friendly--see below:

See easyt65 poster clearly on-board with only "The Indicted Enemies Of The People," "Pointing Lethal Force At US Nationals," "With A Lethal Aim Certain!"

(The Imperial Roman Era was a time of Baby Abandonment, Genitals included: Matt 25: 14-30!)
To tell you the truth, I am happy that someone like you hasn't shot anyone yet, I hope anyway.

As America burns at the hands of foreign-funded, Democrat Party-supported / inspired Domestic Terrorists, irresponsible traitor Democratic Party House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ONCE AGAIN engages in massive violent rhetoric the likes that resulted in the triggered liberal extremist assassination attempt of GOP politicians and the shooting / wounding of GOP Representative Steve Scalise...

...and Scalise doesn't hold back as he tears into her, reminding her that the violent extremist rhetoric she is spewing now, as the Democratic party does everything they can to incite and spread even more division in this country before another election, is the same exact type of Democratic party rhetoric that almost got him murdered.

After that shooting Democrats called for an end to such violent rhetoric and declared they would no longer engage in such violent divisive language / tactics; however, several days later the Democrats were back to spewing hate-speech aimed at the Republicans. BEFORE the shooting Democrats openly encouraged their unstable puppets to publicly stalk Republican politicians, to follow them, harass them...on the street, in businesses, at restaurants... Their violence-inspiring campaign resulted in several GOP candidates running for office being attacked outside their headquarters office and on the streets.

THEN CAME THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF GOP POLITICIANS IN A PARK, RESULTING IN SCALISE BEING SHOT BY SOME DERANGED SNOWFLAKE INSPIRED BY VIOLENT DEMOCRAT RHETORIC INTO PERPETRATING THE ATTACK.

NOW PELOSI IS AT IT AGAIN....

“I Was Shot Because of This Kind of Unhinged Rhetoric” – Steve Scalise Lashes Out at Pelosi Over Hateful “Domestic Enemies” Slur

So when Impeached Trump retweeted, Democrats are the true enemy of America!

trolltweet_v7hqp3.png

Or when he retweeted a video declaring, the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.

fUs3mahg.jpg

... that was ok with you?

How about they all cease and desist with this type of rhetoric?

Forum List

Back