Steve Bannon

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Please post the dirt on this guy. I keep hearing bad things, but never get any proof. 1, 2, go!

crickets.jpg

He's an anti semite. Who was Executive Chairman for a Jewish run news site called Breitbart. All the Jewish upper echelon like and admire Bannon.

But he's an anti semite don't you know?

He was a good friend, confidant and advisor to Andrew Brietbart. But he must be an anti semite?

How am I doing for evidence?

:lol:

Bannon the anti semite was endorsed by the Zionist of America organization. FURTHER proof he hates Jews.

Geeze it's piling up against the guy.

Bannon is also endorsed by many Israelis. I bet he hates Israel too and that's why he helped launch Breitbart Jerusalem to fulfill Andrew Breitbart's dream.

All this evidence is starting to point to this guy should be in jail for hate crimes.

:lmao:

Let me know if you need more evidence that he's anti semetic. I'm loaded for bear.

Srill nothing? If youre gonna scare me the klan is in the white house show me something.

Please post the dirt on this guy. I keep hearing bad things, but never get any proof. 1, 2, go!

lol, classic RWnut ploy. Despite the fact that ALL of the dirt has been posted on Bannon, he pretends no such thing has been done and expects everyone to repost it.

I am surprised he isn't wearing a sheet...

lol, classic RWnut ploy. Despite the fact that ALL of the dirt has been posted on Bannon, he pretends no such thing has been done and expects everyone to repost it.
What dirt? I hope your only proof isnt a divorce case. I already raked Jake Tapper with that. What else you got?

Come on lefties you guys are going to vote for a farrakhan protoge.

Where is the dirt on Bannon?

LWNJ's don't need dirt. They just keep repeating the same lie until their sheeple believe.

The technique used to be quite effective.....but not so much these days. It's too easy to fact check these scumbags.

LWNJ's don't need dirt. They just keep repeating the same lie until their sheeple believe.

The technique used to be quite effective.....but not so much these days. It's too easy to fact check these scumbags.

This one has been a walk in the park. Now the information is coming out that the current President of the ADL who first charged Bannon and Breitbart with anti semitism is a former aide to President Obama.

Color me freaking surprised that there's a link to the White House.

This one has been a walk in the park. Now the information is coming out that the current President of the ADL who first charged Bannon and Breitbart with anti semitism is a former aide to President Obama.

Yep, they are a joke. The ADL is just the jew NAACP. Its all.democrat, all the time.

Yep, they are a joke. The ADL is just the jew NAACP. Its all.democrat, all the time.

On the bright side they've had the shit kicked out of them this week by the ZOA, other heavyweight Jews like Levin and Horowitz, even Mr. Alan Democrat Dershowitz and Israelis.

Looks good on them that they were busted so big.

On the bright side they've had the shit kicked out of them this week by the ZOA, other heavyweight Jews like Levin and Horowitz, even Mr. Alan Democrat Dershowitz and Israelis.

Looks good on them that they were busted so big.
Good, they deserve to be expoosed

Still nothing? You guys bash this guy with despicable adjectives and you have nothing? Liberal so predictable and so full of shit.

Im still waiting for the dirt on Bannon, looks like the dems do another character assasination and racist boogeyman, but just like theyve claimed for 50 years they got squat.

Forum List

Back