Steve Bannon plotted with trump and his allies

give the guy a break.....he has been programed by the best....
But when it comes to medical knowledge, Doctors Lesh, Crepitus, and Odanny provide us info our doctors never would. Being trained at Google Medical College, one of the best, gives them residency to USMB Hospital and Old Aged Home as a free service to our members

Dr Crepitus knows his way around a proctologists scope too

President Trump the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military the world has ever seen ? Think about that and reflect on how fucking stupid your claim is.
They swear an oath to the Constitution. He couldn't order them to overthrow the government. They wouldn't do it.

Does Costa ever explain how he knew that Bannon was at that hotel? And how he knew that Bannon and Giuliani were having a "war room" type meeting? What are his sources? Was he there? Did he witness it? Did someone leak the info?

WTF mods? This is documented, linked, and even has attached video. This is not a conspiracy theory, and you not liking it doesn't make it so.

PUT iT BACK.
Its crazy...no law was broken or rule nothing to see here but the inside of a TDSers brain.....

They swear an oath to the Constitution. He couldn't order them to overthrow the government. They wouldn't do it.
But you morons believe that the Military is ate up with "White Supremacist" and the majority do support Republicans so....

Islamist. Was my statement true or false?

False.. These Trump chumps are sleazeballs who do not have the best interests of the country at heart.

I'm not an Islamist.. I am a real Christian who happens to be educated and ethical.

But you morons believe that the Military is ate up with "White Supremacist" and the majority do support Republicans so....

No the military is not "ate up with white supremacists".. We have some low lifes but most of the military are patriotic Americans.

I know Trump has trashed them as losers and suckers, but he's a coward and not very bright..

Your OP is about that Trump supporting an insurrection. So why didn't the Commander-in-Chief of the most power military in history use those assets ?

He tried.. Trump wanted to put troops in US cities in 2020 and the military stopped him. Trump has never read the US Constitution. He said it was too hard.

False.. These Trump chumps are sleazeballs who do not have the best interests of the country at heart.

I'm not an Islamist.. I am a real Christian who happens to be educated and ethical.
So I am a chump now? LOL

Let’s compare our levels education. You’re so ethical you despise Jews. LOL

Forum List

Back