Steve Bannon plotted with trump and his allies

Sedition. I mentioned this in the OP you didn't read.

DERP
Sedition???how???by helping to plan a protest???? are you insane?....sedition is a general going behind a presidents back to talk to our enemy...thats sedition idiot look it up before you make yourself out to be a bigger idiot than you already have....

The transition from Obama to Trump was not only flawless but gracious as well.

You must be a pretty rough character to have such low standards. Do you fancy you're a man like Trump?
Again you post had nothing in it....I posted an article.......that was not flawless........do the same shit and blame republicans....fuck you tools........you guys are bullies.....the difference is we hit back......and man you HATE That...........its ok for you to contest but noone else..........that dog don't hunt...........take your shit elsewhere

to overthrow the government on January sixth

Sounds like a public admission of participation in a seditious conspiracy, don't you think?

Lock them up.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

9113216-3x2-700x467.jpg

Work, money, horses, word definition-libs love to prattle while having no experience with any

Trump sure has an affinity for felons, thieves, and grifters.

But his cult believes he is the victim. A poor guy who is just too nice to people. Like a dementia patient who sends money to Benny Hinn.

to overthrow the government on January sixth

Sounds like a public admission of participation in a seditious conspiracy, don't you think?

Lock them up.
President Trump the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military the world has ever seen ? Think about that and reflect on how fucking stupid your claim is.

Trump sure has an affinity for felons, thieves, and grifters.

But his cult believes he is the victim. A poor guy who is just too nice to people. Like a dementia patient who sends money to Benny Hinn.
Funny you should mention dementia patients.
I understand why you'd rather whine about Trump than try to defend the moronic demented asshole in the WH now.
Got anything to brag about Joe Xiden? How about those horses and whips?
Or how about killing those 7-kids in AFG?
You know the Xiden list of being always wrong is very very long....

Forum List

Back