Steve Bannon - ‘Let them call you racists. Wear it as a badge of honor’

Well, the only race I know that celebrates itself is blacks. They can't be like "Yeah, we're Nigerians" because they don't know. A lot of them were descendants of slaves. They were put on a ship and moved to the US and no one knows anything about who they are.

The Irish get celebrated. They're white.
The Chinese get celebrated.
The Mexicans get celebrated.

They're not races.

What do blacks have to celebrate.? They aren't good at anything other than pro sports and the fact that for hundreds of years everybody in the world enslaved them is just more cause for them to feel shame.

Oh those bleeding heart liberals.

Passing equal pay for equal work.

And what a scam equal pay for equal work is. Liberals reclassify everything. They rename HS guidance couselors as "social engineers" and then say - "See, they're engineers and should be paid the same as those white male engineers who send spaceships to mars."

This tactic is ok but i think it would be better for the right to emphasize that the biggest racists are the liberals who support the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action.

Bannon tells French far-right: 'history is on our side' | Daily Mail Online

march 10 2018 President Donald Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon, told French far-right nationalists accused of racism to 'wear it as a badge of honor.'

The former head of Breitbart News gave a speech before members of the French National Front Party on Saturday in Lille, France.

'Let them call you racists,' Bannon told party members. 'Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.'

'The tide of history is with us and it will compel us to victory after victory, after victory,' Bannon said.

Are you for real? You have no right to speak on racism. You are one of the most obvious racist around here. But liberals are the racist ones?
Everyone has a right to speak about racism. Who do you think you are - telling people what they have a right to speak about? Fascist much?

Shoot Speeder is a racist. And I'm not just saying that because of my opinion. The man has openly called black people derogatory terms. He constantly spreads white supremacist lies about black people.

The guy is a racist.

Conservatives do wear racism as a badge of honor
When being called one from a racist liberal. Yes it is, means you were proven wrong again.
Racists are a major part of their base

But Fat Donnie says some of them are good people
I guess you think Farrakhan is a good guy?
Why the repeated references to Farrakhan this week?

He hasn’t been relevant in 20 years

And 20 years is a generous estimate. I would say 30 years.

Shoot Speeder is a racist. And I'm not just saying that because of my opinion. The man has openly called black people derogatory terms. He constantly spreads white supremacist lies about black people.

The guy is a racist.

HAHAHA. When you have no argument call the other guy a racist. BTW i am NOT a racist since i am the one who opposes affirmative action. I want jobs handed out on ability not color.

You say i lie about blacks. Give one example.

This tactic is ok but i think it would be better for the right to emphasize that the biggest racists are the liberals who support the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action.

march 10 2018 President Donald Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon, told French far-right nationalists accused of racism to 'wear it as a badge of honor.'

The former head of Breitbart News gave a speech before members of the French National Front Party on Saturday in Lille, France.

'Let them call you racists,' Bannon told party members. 'Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.'

'The tide of history is with us and it will compel us to victory after victory, after victory,' Bannon said.
Bannon is braying to the dying demographic

So, you say the liberals are racists and the Blacks vote for them anyway. Something wrong here. Either liberals are indeed racists and Blacks are too dumb to recognize it so they vote democrat, or the liberals are not the racists like the far right says, over and over and over. Reading these forums and especially posts by the op, there are far more racists on the far right to the point of being ridiculous. Nope, Blacks ain't anytime soon gonna vote republican, that's for sure.
Republicans don't understand the concept of "coalition party".
Blacks are an important vibrant part of the Democratic Party proven by the election of the last US president. One that will go down as one of the best presidents in US History.
Hilarious is how great a job he did considering how the racism of the GOP has been not only exposed, but embraced by the GOP base and most of the GOP leadership.

Hilarious is how great a job he did considering how the racism of the GOP has been not only exposed, but embraced by the GOP base and most of the GOP leadership.

It's the dems who support the blatant racism of affirmative action. They are the racists. THINK

Forum List

Back