Steve Bannon does us a favor

Look at where they get their "information". MAGA media constantly distorts the words, opinions and perspectives of the other tribe, so these people are essentially trained to do that too. You'll notice they never ask questions, they never ask for definitions, they never ask for clarification. They just make it up to suit their worldview. But then they fully believe it, too.

REmember when the msm told you that Trump said that "w.s. were very fine people"?

Many, that fell apart so quickly as you libs asked all those questions....

lol!

LOL

Love how you respond when asked to prove your bizarre claims
So childlike

RW. you aer the one that can't support your "points".

Untill one of you libs can show otherwise, he rhetoric sounds like fairly standard campaign rhetoric.

REmember when the msm told you that Trump said that "w.s. were very fine people"?

Many, that fell apart so quickly as you libs asked all those questions....

lol!
We can go back minutes, hours, days. Daily.

You have to go back years.

Once again, you guys jump in to prove my point for me. And as always, you lack the capacity to even realize it.

We can go back minutes, hours, days. Daily.

You have to go back years.

Once again, you guys jump in to prove my point for me. And as always, you lack the capacity to even realize it.

I pick that one, not because it was the most recent, but because it was so clear cut, and so important.

RW. you aer the one that can't support your "points".

Untill one of you libs can show otherwise, he rhetoric sounds like fairly standard campaign rhetoric.
You made a claim about something I said and I said…..Show me where I said that

Why don’t you just admit you made it up

I have noted that you leftard trolls, like to set up tasks for people to do, for reasons that are not clear.

The tasks, NEVER MATTER.

The leftard in question might ask for a number to be found, say for example.

BUT, the moment the number is found, the leftard just moves on to the next talking point. He never gave a damn about the number. It was just bullshit.

So, I stopped playing.

You keep bringing this stuff up about me, and you can't prove anything you're saying.
well you say shit you cant prove either.....but just about every thread here you back the lefty posting it.....and you know exactly what i am trying to prove.....you aint no independent....
Nice temper tantrum. :113:

He surprised me a bit recently -- well, at least as much as I can be surprised at this point.

On his podcast, he said that we could expect the return of Donald Trump not in 2024, but in 2022. This was Mr. Pillow / Dripping Rudy / Kraken Lady-level stuff, so now I'm not sure if he's cynically pulling the strings of the rubes (as I've been assuming) or if he really is actually down the rabbit hole.

Stay tuned, I guess.
Perhaps we shouldn't obsess too much about shitty human beings. For example, Fatman Bannon could be found to secretly eat babies and it wouldn't phase me one bit.

The United States Constitution says otherwise. I realize democrats don't recognize the authority of the Constitution, and that's what this civil war is about..

Looks like even Oberfuhrer Garland doesn't want to touch this. knowing it would be laughed out of any court.

If he objects, he has our full legal system available to him. THAT is what the Constitution gives him

He does not have the right to ignore the laws we have when they do not suit his needs

I have noted that you leftard trolls, like to set up tasks for people to do, for reasons that are not clear.

The tasks, NEVER MATTER.

The leftard in question might ask for a number to be found, say for example.

BUT, the moment the number is found, the leftard just moves on to the next talking point. He never gave a damn about the number. It was just bullshit.

So, I stopped playing.
You stop playing when your lies are challenged

If he objects, he has our full legal system available to him. THAT is what the Constitution gives him

He does not have the right to ignore the laws we have when they do not suit his needs

ROFL

It's already the subject of a lawsuit, doofus. Trump filed as soon as the Nazis started the witch hunt. Adam the lying Schitt has no authority to violate the 4th Amendment in his quest to "get his enemies" Any investigation by congress must be tied to pending legislation and there must be a demonstrable connection between witnesses called and the legislation efforts.

Schitt and the Nazi scum are violating the Constitution. Bannon called them on it.

ROFL

It's already the subject of a lawsuit, doofus. Trump filed as soon as the Nazis started the witch hunt. Adam the lying Schitt has no authority to violate the 4th Amendment in his quest to "get his enemies" Any investigation by congress must be tied to pending legislation and there must be a demonstrable connection between witnesses called and the legislation efforts.

Schitt and the Nazi scum are violating the Constitution. Bannon called them on it.
Unrelated to Bannon responding to a Congressional subpoena
You don’t get to make up your own rules

Last edited:
Unrelate to Bannon responding to a Congressional subpoena
You don’t get to make up your own rules

Directly related, Nazi.

Your lie is dimissed.

The Nazi witch hunt has no legal authority top subpoena Bannon or any private citizen unless they can demonstrate the relevance to pending legislation.

You stop playing when your lies are challenged

All we have seen from you people in this thread, is some dramatic rhetoric from Steve Bannon and assumptions from you people about what he meant from that, supported by nothing.

Directly related, Nazi.

Your lie is dimissed.

The Nazi witch hunt has no legal authority top subpoena Bannon or any private citizen unless they can demonstrate the relevance to pending legislation.

Jan 6 was relevant
Nothing else to prove

When it comes to propaganda. We either believe it or want to believe it. This age we are in was made for it.

Forum List

Back